Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia Empty
PostSubject: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 8:10 am

the latest wikileaks drop shows that they knew where it came from: i read it as SETH RICH !!!!

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-and-beyond-page-543-dod-christmas-crossing-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-621/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 pm

I feel like we should send it to somebody.

PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia 43317913c6bfd2a89603f4b421d672d3942ebcf8eb36e562b6804248141a116d

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 10:51 am

My question is, why is this not getting more attention?  Here is evidence, in their own words, off of their own computers, with everything traceable and verifiable!  What is going on.  What is the freaking media protecting, and why are they protecting it?  There it is!  Gov't corruption, outright lies, perjury, theft, extortion, blackmail, and murder.  This is a coup d'état, it is so obvious.  It is the reason that students have been dumbed down through the years, real  American history distorted and revised, no required reading like I had to do concerning George orwell's 1984, civics and gov't classes are no longer taught in high school which leads to a complete and total lack of knowledge concerning the constitution and the bill of rights.  In other words, the education system has cultivated millions of uninformed, mindless sheeple who lack the ability to think for themselves.  The results of that has reaped the harvest of programmable, irrational stooges.  
Is this a desperate attempt to cover it all up, or is it just their own arrogance that is causing them to think that the entire populace is as damn stupid as the gender benders, sky screamers, sissy assed girlie men and bull dyke women that they have managed to mass produce from the Marxist professors and CIA controlled media.  The so called church has not helped one bit either.  The pulpit has been infiltrated by men who were afraid to preach the gospel and are more concerned about scratching the ears of their congregation then they are doing their job as scripture commands.  Women pastors, openly homosexuals, prosperity preachers, and all sorts of obvious frauds have replaced the fire and brimstone, Christ only, repentance preaching men that Christian churches have been blessed with through the centuries.  Not to mention, the sabotage that was orchestrated by the catholic church through the Jesuits, and freemasonry.
Why is America not being told the truth?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:01 am

https://www.westernjournal.com/unsealed-court-docs-show-prosecutors-tried-rig-cliven-bundy-trial/

shit like this disturbs me to the point that i have to watch how i think...going "postal", anybody?....this government has left the democratic republic stage and almost establish a serfdom....people should be subjected to a military tribunal, and convicted of treason...then executed in a public form.....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:57 am

I feel ya, Mike.  The way I see it is "controlled demolition" of the swamp. Before POTUS can pull the plug on HRC, the 'opposition forces' must be neutralized. 
Right now you could shove that paper in the face of half the population and they wouldn't believe it. And the counter attack would overshadow all other swamp draining ops. 
Right now, there's a good chance we would lose regardless of being right.

I could even go so far as to say that paper made it through the screening FOR US Deplorables, so we would know...hang in there...it's coming...in it's right time. We have the proof-it's a done deal.
The nation has to be a least somewhat conditioned to receive this information, and it's nowhere near that yet.

And the Clinton Global Initiative has been disbanded.  I could speculate we are paying off some of Clinton's promises to other countries so that we can move forward with their cooperation.
I expect many of the Foundations are frozen.  harhar. 
Celebrate the battle victories.  We're taking back territory left and right. 

But think of a house of cards, and we're living under it.  The white hats are committed to bringing it down without hurting the people whenever possible, and avoiding the chaos that the bad guys thrive off of.  You can see from MSM to the streets, they're pouring all kinds of money time and personnel into fomenting chaos.

What has been done over the years, and now needs to be severed and undone is sooo far reaching that she really isn't as big a fish as we might think.  Look for the MB behind the scenes, and the cult cabal and Illuminati behind that.  Even she was a pawn...though surely detestable through and through.

You know what else, coming from a woman who was in business.  Women don't belong there.  It is a man's game, you better believe it.  And as a woman, you're going to have to play by their rules, period.  She is the face of all you despise, but others were pulling the strings.  THEY have to go...or they'll just find another patsy and keep going.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 12:18 pm

I feel you too, Mike. I hope that Dove is right in her post directly above this one. I lean the same way and like you, Mike, and millions of other deplorables, I want it to all happen RIGHT NOW! Trump has kicked the ant hill. Patience. He has 7 more years but I doubt we'll have to wait that long. I expect things to be breaking in 2018 and much mopping-up in the years to follow. Then again, Yeshua could come and all this would be moot. I'd prefer that to happen.

A long drop on a short rope? I don't know? Too fast maybe. Send 'em to GITMO and make them all suffer 24/7 TV news-feeds watching all their manipulations turning to dust . . . .

. . . . THEN HANG THEM!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:16 pm

bump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia   PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROOF !!!!! that the hildabeast KNEW that the wikileaks did not come from russia
Page 1 of 1