Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Fire of God.  Poland has it.  We need it~ Empty
PostSubject: The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~   The Fire of God.  Poland has it.  We need it~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:09 pm

This is from 2015.  Notice how he said MSM covered NONE of it!
But we saw Egypt.  Remember!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=237&v=8LizUthm_Sw

One year ago:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnw-pwpl3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnw-pwpl3c
[/url]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~   The Fire of God.  Poland has it.  We need it~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Yeah, what we have here in this country, concerning the media, is straight out of George orwell's 1984.  Orwell had his Ministry of Truth which  presented the news to the brainwashed populous in in the form of, and exactly as, Big Brother deemed it to be presented.  Does that sound familiar?  CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC CBS, and to some degree, FOX, portray the so called news in a manner of, and exactly as the deep state dictates.  There is no such thing as truth, only a reality that is defined by partisanship, and that reality is being defined by feelings.

Last edited by michael371 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~   The Fire of God.  Poland has it.  We need it~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:51 pm

TAKE THAT ISLAM!

SOROS .. NO HOME FOR YOU! LEAVE, GET ARRESTED OR HUNG, FIND A SMALL ROCK TO HIDE UNDER!!
YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!

TEN STARS FOR POLAND AND HUNGARY!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~   The Fire of God.  Poland has it.  We need it~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Spring wrote:
TEN STARS FOR POLAND AND HUNGARY!

And five stars for a few other countries like France, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, and a few other that are starting to realize that "Dorothy and Toto aren't in Kansas anymore" and are trying to come to grips with their Islamic refugee mistakes.

You won't see much on the main stream news about this though.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~   The Fire of God.  Poland has it.  We need it~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire of God. Poland has it. We need it~
Page 1 of 1