Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:35 am

Well these should help clear things up. A chart for everything. No wonder we are all so confused. The space shuttle has fewer moving parts.

https://throughthelookingglassnews.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/qanon-learn-to-read-the-map-hd/

Just one example below. There are many more charts at the link covering everything from soup to nuts.

Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees 7zYBJZDucOloDDHV0eaqWg2hLOYkGfDbtd7MaxuJu-aQw-eBdJtxKZ7YEurvPnN8S7uoenZmwjlGVg=w1449-h898

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:06 am

This can only help. Great find.  I heard someone quoting the Brookings Inst. the other day and I only listen to Fox..had to shut that off.
We could draw a line down a paper, put 'us' on one side, and 'everybody else' on the other. 
Our list is short, and we'd be in such big trouble except there's one name on our side that "Trump's" them all:  GOD Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.

I expect that we need to make time to start responding wherever, whenever against the lying purveyors of lawlessness.

The Polish uprising made me happy.  And I do believe I heard one of the street preachers refer to 'Islamsky".  That made me laugh!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQ3RMb1oiI

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 am

Never give up! Six minutes you'll never see on CNN. UP UP

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Can I use my GPS?

It is so confounding I'll get lost!

Man........... we're in trouble, hope Trump gets some key players to vacation in GITMO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 2:58 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSfhXRhU8AAevAc.jpg

don't know if this is legit or disinfo, but if it is true,then the decent people need to go to war against the elite, and i mean a shooting war......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees   Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Anon: “Learn to Read the Map” A Cartography of the Globally Organized Corruption Networks: Treasure Trove of Maps, Diagrams, Org Charts, and Family Trees
Page 1 of 1