Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 1-4-2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 1-4-2012   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:28 am

1. 4.4-magnitude earthquake centered in Berkeley rattles Bay Area

2. Mount St. Helens Is Rumbling Again With 40 Earthquakes Since New Years Day

3. 1/03/2018 -- West Coast United States + Mount Saint Helens swarming -- Pacific Earthquake Unrest

4. Trump speaks carry more weight than people understand. The man of 7’s says “sovereignty” 7+7+7 times in his first UN General Assembly speech.

5. North Korea Accidentally Hit Their OWN CITY With A Missile

6. 1/3/18 11am earthquake/weather update dutchsinse

7. TRUMP SLAPS BANNON WITH CEASE-AND-DESIST, SAYS 'LEGAL ACTION IS IMMINENT'

8. Trump Sends C&D To Wolff, Demands Halt To Publication Of Explosive Book About His Presidency

9. Trump Admin Bans "All Personal Devices" From White House

10. Where Are George Soros, Hillary Clinton And Tony Podesta? Also, Surge Of Politicians Now Wearing 'Medical Boots'

11. Brick & Mortar Meltdown Reaches Movie Theaters

12. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM OF TRIBULATION

13. More Than 30,000 Documented Terror Attacks Worldwide Have Occurred Since 9-11-2001

14. Reps. Meadows, Jordan: It's Time for a New Attorney General

15. Bundy Ranch Prosecutor Steven Myhre Gets a Demotion - But That's Just Not Good Enough!

16. “The president tweeted that he’ll be announcing the most dishonest and corrupt media awards of the year Monday at 5:00 p.m.,”

17. Chinese President Xi tells his military to 'be ready for war' and 'not to fear death'

18. At Least One Of The Four Comey Memos Passed To The New York Times Contained Classified Info

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: http://kron4.com/2018/01/04/4-7-magnitude-earthquake-centered-in-berkeley-rattles-bay-area/   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 am

http://kron4.com/2018/01/04/4-7-magnitude-earthquake-centered-in-berkeley-rattles-bay-area/

4.4-magnitude earthquake centered in Berkeley rattles Bay Area

By KRON 4 StaffPublished: January 4, 2018, 2:46 am  Updated: January 4, 2018, 5:49 am

• Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)

• Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

• Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)

• 4Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)4

Related Coverage

• Safety tips: What to do when an earthquake hits

• Bay Area residents react to strong earthquake

• Strong earthquake wakes up Bay Area

[size]

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A strong 4.4 magnitude earthquake has rattled the Bay Area shortly before 3 a.m.
USGS is reporting the quake was centered in Berkeley. On KRON4’s real time earthquake map it shows the epicenter.
The quake struck at 2:39 a.m. and was centered near the Claremont hotel. The earthquake had a preliminary depth of 8 miles, accoridng to USGS.
KRON4 has been flooded with viewer calls and emails that it was felt across the Bay Area.
People reported feeling the quake 40 miles south of San Jose and even north of Santa Rosa.

Former KRON4 employee  Tom Newton who lives in Albany says  “It was a nice jolt.  What surprised us was the duration; it seemed to go on a little too long.  You know, that feeling when it stops being kind of fun and now you’re worried?  We looked around the house and were quite surprised that nothing was knocked off the walls or off shelves and onto floor.”
Another KRON4 viewer in Union City says “my cat was laying across my chest and shaking all of a sudden then I felt a rolling shaking! At first, I thought did my upstairs neighbor fall off the bed! Good early morning!”
Robert Hilton tells the KRON4 Newsroom “I live in Hayward and was woken by what felt like something hitting my house. I thought a car hit my house. I got up and checked outside and there was nothing.”

A Richmond resident sent us this email “My house shook with trembler rolling from south to north, two or three sharp jumping jolts towards the west as it rolled directly along the fault line in my area.”
Another KRON4 Viewer in Richmond said the earthquake was “real scary, haven’t felt nothing like this since the Napa earthquake.”
Residents near the center in Berkeley reported to KRON4 feeling the quake for several seconds.
One resident in Forestville, about five miles north of Sebastopol, said “the shaking was quite violent and lasted quite a long time, it woke my dog up from a deep sleep.”
Resident in Pacifica: “I was actually awake putting my shoes on for work. It felt like a truck hit my house from the back which pushed my against the staircase railing, the walls were cracking and threw my cell phone and keys down the stairs. Pretty scary”
The San Francisco Department of Emergency Management says there is no threat of Tsunami at this time.
There are no reports of significant damage or injury at this time, according to emergency officials.
BART is experiencing major delays as trains will be performing track inspections following the earthquake.[/size]
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Mount St. Helens Is Rumbling Again With 40 Earthquakes Since New Years Day   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:42 am

[size=10]JAN 3, 2018 @ 11:22 AM 154,049  The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets[/size]
Mount St. Helens Is Rumbling Again With 40 Earthquakes Since New Years Day

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 92ad409bfd00f0d31ad2c902d95a6188?s=400&d=mm&r=g
Trevor Nace CONTRIBUTOR Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 960x0

[size=10]A plume of condensation rises off Mount St. Helens, as viewed from the roof of the Cascades Volcano Observatory December 19, 2006, in Vancouver, Washington. (Credit: U.S. Geological Survey via Getty Images)

Since New Years Day Mount St. Helens has experienced 40 earthquakes within its vicinity as tremors continue every few hours. The most powerful earthquake was a magnitude 3.9 that occurred around midnight west coast time about 5 miles from Mount St. Helens and 23 miles from the town of Morton.
The 3.9 magnitude earthquake was felt in Portland but there were no reported injuries or damage. Since that earthquake there have been 16 more earthquakes, averaging about every half hour with magnitudes from 0.6 to 2.6.
It is common to experience swarms of earthquakes at Mount St. Helens. While it is certainly not a sign of an impending eruption, the earthquakes are a result of an active volcanic system.
Mount St. Helens is most commonly known for its major eruption in 1980, the deadliest and most economically damaging volcanic event in the history of the United States. The stratovolcano is situated just 96 miles from Seattle and 50 miles from Portland, making an eruption especially dangerous.

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Mount-st-helens-eruption-earthquake-1200x926Google Imagery / TerraMetrics

Location and relative magnitudes of recent earthquakes nearby Mount St. Helens.

While Mount St. Helens hasn't had a significant eruption for the past almost 38 years it is still considered an active stratovolcano by geologists. In fact, Mount St. Helens is considered a relatively young volcano, forming in the past 40,000 years and has been the most active volcano in the Cascade Range within the past 10,000 years.

This mountain range, along with Mount St. Helens, will continue to experience active volcanism and deadly eruptions as long as the Juan de Fuca Plate is subducting underneath the North American Plate. The dense, relatively thin, and low lying Juan de Fuca Plate is being pushed against and under the thicker and less dense North American Plate. This is due to the continuous spreading and opening of the Pacific Ocean, which has resulted in the Pacific Ring of Fire.
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Mount-st-helens-geology-subduction-plateWikipedia

A schematic of the geologic boundary conditions around Mount St. Helens.

While the recent earthquakes may make residents nearby Mount St. Helens uneasy, there is no immediate danger of an eruption. However, this is another sign of why we need constant volcano and earthquake monitoring.
With modern monitoring systems and subsurface modeling, geologists and geophysicists are able to build a 3-dimensional picture of volcanoes such as Mount St. Helens. The constant input of data, from seismic activity to precise topographical changes allows better prediction of a future event. While we can't be certain, chances are the next time Mount St. Helen erupts, we will be significantly better prepared.

Trevor Nace is a geologist, Forbes contributor, founder of Science Trends, and adventurer. Follow his journey @trevornace.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-4-2012   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:43 am

On Jan. 01 dutchsinse predicted a '9' within the next 2 weeks in Cal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6VIfnKscdQ

For those that follow eq's.  do the 'smaller' ones such as the Bay area 4.4 just reported, alleviate pressure-stress?  or are they precursors?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: 1/03/2018 -- West Coast United States + Mount Saint Helens swarming -- Pacific Earthquake Unrest   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 am

1/03/2018 -- West Coast United States + Mount Saint Helens swarming -- Pacific Earthquake Unrest
[size=18]dutchsinse

[/size]
Published on Jan 3, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG15XUL6oCw&app=desktop
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Trump speaks carry more weight than people understand. The man of 7’s says “sovereignty” 7+7+7 times in his first UN General Assembly speech.   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 am

http://www.dailycrow.com/2017-29-themes-that-shaped-the-year-and-to-pay-attention-to-moving-forward/

Trump mentioned sovereignty 21 times in a speech heralding a new American worldview.
The words Trump speaks carry more weight than people understand. The man of 7’s says “sovereignty” 7+7+7 times in his first UN General Assembly speech. While he was speaking of national sovereignty he was placed there by the Sovereign who speaks through the mouth of kings. For those who may not like Trump, if it makes you feel better, God speaks through donkeys too. So whether you think Trump is the God appointed leader, an ass, or both, God speaks through him.
[list="border: 0px; font-family:"]
[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[*]sovereignty

[/list]

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: North Korea Accidentally Hit Their OWN CITY With A Missile   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:50 am

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/north-korea-accidentally-hit-their-own-city-with-a-missile_01042018

North Korea Accidentally Hit Their OWN CITY With A Missile
Mac Slavo
January 4th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Kim-jong-un-e1515067548337

In the ongoing quest to become a nuclear superpower, North Korea has been making some impressive strides, worrying analysts. But one of their tests failed by all measures less than a year ago, as one of their first targets may have been themselves.
On April 28, 2017, a North Korean ballistic missile crashed and hit the urban city of Tokchon, roughly 40 miles north of Pyongyang, The Diplomat reported. This ballistic missile test that went horribly wrong was not previously known, but likely resulted in at least some casualties and considerable damage to buildings.
North Korea launched a single Hwasong-12/KN17 intermediate-range ballistic missile (IRBM) from Pukchang Airfield in South Pyongan Province (the Korean People’s Army’s Air and Anti-Air Force Unit 447 in Ryongak-dong, Sunchon City, to be more precise). That missile failed shortly after launch causing it to strike in the Chongsin-dong.
Quote :
According to a U.S. government source with knowledge of North Korea’s weapons programs who spoke to The Diplomat, the missile’s first stage engines failed after approximately one minute of powered flight, resulting in catastrophic failure. The missile never flew higher than approximately 70 kilometers. The location of the missile’s eventual impact was revealed exclusively to The Diplomat and evidence of the incident can be independently corroborated in commercially available satellite imagery from April and May 2017. –The Diplomat
[size]
In April, most of the reports of the circumstances of this particular failed launch were sparse. Most noted only that North Korea launched a single missile that failed in flight. U.S. Pacific Command stated that the missile was launched from “near” Pukchang Airfield, a previously unused launch site for North Korean ballistic missile testing. As The Diplomat reported in June, contrary to other reports at the time, the three missiles tested in April were not anti-ship ballistic missiles, but a new type ofintermediate-range ballistic missile.
The Diplomat cross-referenced the failed missile’s approximate landing site with Google Earth and other satellite imaging to find that the suspected landing area did indeed seem to show signs of “considerable damage to a complex of industrial or agricultural buildings.” Several structures appeared damaged in satellite images, reportedly by debris from the failed launch.
[/size]
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Damage-e1515068932193
[size]
An image from Google earth of the complex show ground disturbances in an area that previously contained a building with fencing, also showing that a portion of the seasonal greenhouse had been damaged near the side of the complex where the debris fell. Using Planet Labs’ high-frequency satellite images of this site, we can narrow down the date which this change occurred, which was sometime between the 26th and the 29th, or the two-day window in which the test is known to have occurred.[/size]
Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: 1/3/18 11am earthquake/weather update dutchsinse   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:51 am

1/3/18 11am earthquake/weather update dutchsinse
Published on Jan 3, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7qLGoqDtE
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP SLAPS BANNON WITH CEASE-AND-DESIST, SAYS 'LEGAL ACTION IS IMMINENT'   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:09 am

https://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump_Slaps_Bannon_With_Cease-And-Desist%2C_Says_%27Legal_Action_Is_Imminent%27/62632/0/38/38/Y/M.html

TRUMP SLAPS BANNON WITH CEASE-AND-DESIST, SAYS 'LEGAL ACTION IS IMMINENT'
Published: January 4, 2018

SOURCE: ZEROHEDGE

President Trump's lawyers slapped former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon with a cease and desist letter Wednesday night demanding he refrain from further disparaging the President and his family, reports ABC News.
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Trumpban_0
In a statement issued today, Trump attorney Charles Harder issued a statement that "legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon," adding "his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Cease
As ABC reports, in the letter to Bannon, Harder, writes,
Quote :
"You [Bannon] have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, knowing that they would be included in Mr. Wolffs book and publicity surrounding the marketing and sale of his book."
[size]
Trump's legal team is threatening monetary damages, injunctive relief, and "all other remedies available at law and equity," although no monetary figure is given. 
The letter goes on to cite Paragraph 8 of a non-disclosure agreement Trump required all of his staff to sign to refrain from any disparaging comments against the Trump family, campaign, or organization; "Consent to Injunction. A breach of any of your promises or agreements under this agreement will cause the Company, Mr. Trump and each other Trump Person irreparable harm. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by law, and without waiving any other rights or remedies against you at law or in equity, you hereby consent to the entry of any order, without prior notice to you, temporarily or permanently enjoining you from violating any of the terms, covenants, agreements or provisions of this agreement on your part to be performed or observed. Such consent is intended to apply to an injunction of any breach or threatened breach."
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Steve-bannon-gty-mem-170908_4x3_992_0
Under the "Damages and Other Remedies" section of the agreement Trump's attorneys cite a section which reads "Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, each Trump Person will be entitled to all remedies available at law and equity, including but not limited to monetary damages, in the event of your breach of this agreement. Nothing contained in this agreement will constitute a waiver of any Trump Persons remedies at law or in equity, all of which are expressly reserved."
Never-Trump neocon Bill Kristol suggested the cease and desist letter is an intimidation tactic to dissuade others from "telling the truth about what happened during the campaign." 

[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Z-2ftHoZ_normalBill Kristol

@BillKristol

[ltr]The president of the United States is trying, through the example of the cease and desist letter to Bannon, to intimidate others from telling the truth about what happened during the campaign.[/ltr]
8:22 PM - Jan 3, 2018

•  425425 Replies

•  2,7912,791 Retweets

•  8,2448,244 likes

[size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr]

Former Breitbart tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos said in an Instagram post "Sad to see Trump and Bannon at each others' throats today. I expect the interviews Michael Wolff did happened a long time ago and are tumbling out in to the press unexpectedly. (It's worth noting that Wolff has a very long history of being called out by his sources for fabricating quotes, including this book already.)," adding "The statement from the President has left Steve will little choice though. Expect to see Breitbart bigging up Pence in the months to come."
Excerpts from Wolffs book were published Wednesday in New York Magazine, in which Bannon described a July 2016 meeting at Trump Tower that included Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer as treasonous and unpatriotic. Bannon also said he believed there was zero chance that the president was not aware of the meeting, which contradicts previous White House statements.
Theyre going to crack Don Jr. like an egg on national TV, Bannon reportedly said.
As we reported yesterday, Following Steve Bannon's earlier remarks from a forthcoming book about "treasonous" meetings at Trump Tower, President Trump lashed out and denounced his former top strategist, saying that he lost his mind after leaving the White House last summer.
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 20180103_ban_1
"When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind," Trump blasted Bannon in a White House statement. "Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isnt as easy as I make it look."
Perhaps Steve will also learn what it's like to be considerably less wealthy if Trump follows through on his new legal threats. [/size]
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Trump Sends C&D To Wolff, Demands Halt To Publication Of Explosive Book About His Presidency   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:46 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/trump-lawyers-demand-halt-any-further-publication-fire-and-fury

Trump Sends C&D To Wolff, Demands Halt To Publication Of Explosive Book About His Presidency

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 2018.01.04wolff

"immediately cease and desist from any further publication, release or dissemination of the book."

The morning after President Trump’s lawyers slapped former chief strategist and Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon with a cease & desist order for allegedly violating his NDA from his time working for the Trump Organization, the Trump legal offensive is moving to the author himself, Michael Wolff.
As the Washington Post reported, Trump’s legal team is seeking to block "any further publication" of Wolff’s upcoming book, which is already No. 1 on Amazon and is set to be released Jan. 9, over its "reckless disregard for the truth."
The book has already led Trump to angrily denounce Bannon.
The legal notice — addressed to author Michael Wolff and the president of the book’s publisher — said Trump’s lawyers were pursuing possible charges including libel in connection with the forthcoming book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House."
The letter by Beverly Hills-based attorney Charles J. Harder demanded the publisher, Henry Holt and Co., "immediately cease and desist from any further publication, release or dissemination of the book,” including excerpts and summaries of the book’s contents, and requests a copy of the book in its entirety as they pursue possible legal action."
The lawyers also seek a full copy of the book as part of their investigation.

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 2018.01.04wolff_0
As reported before, the book, scheduled to publish next week, has sparked a major feud between Trump and Bannon. Several excerpts published Wednesday revealed interviews with Bannon in which he made incendiary comments about Trump and his family.
In one excerpt, Bannon described the 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic.” He also said there was “zero” chance that the president was not aware of the meeting.
"They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV," Bannon said. The president has repeatedly denied knowledge of the meeting.
After excerpts from the book were published, Trump issued a blistering statement denouncing Bannon, saying that the former chief strategist has “lost his mind,” and accusing him of “leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was.”
“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency,” Trump said. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.”
A long time media reporter for New York Magazine and Vanity Fair, Wolff helped ingratiate himself into the Trump orbit early on, publishing interviews and profiles on Trump campaign figures like Bannon and Kelly Anne Conway. He also helped ingratiate himself with the new administration by defending Trump and criticizing the mainstream press on shows like CNN's "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders spent the bulk of yesterday's press briefing rebutting details from the excerpts of Wolff's book that have appeared in the Washington Post and the Guardian.
In a separate story, the Washington Post rounded up some of the challenges to various details of Wolff's story.

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Trump Admin Bans "All Personal Devices" From White House   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/trump-admin-bans-all-personal-devices-white-house

Trump Admin Bans "All Personal Devices" From White House

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 01/04/2018 - 09:01
Having warned in November amid a hosepipe of leaks, that it was possible, The White House is banning its employees from using personal devices while at work in the West Wing, despite concerns among some staffers that they’ll be cut off from children and other relatives trying to reach them.

Quote :
“The security and integrity of the technology systems at the White House is a top priority for the Trump administration and therefore starting next week the use of all personal devices for both guests and staff will no longer be allowed in the West Wing,”press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement Thursday.
“Staff will be able to conduct business on their government-issued devices and continue working hard on behalf of the American people.”

White House chief of staff John Kelly imposed the ban, citing security concerns. President Donald Trump has repeatedly complained about press leaks since taking office, but aides said the change isn’t connected to concerns about unauthorized disclosures to news organizations.
The change means aides in the Trump administration won't be permitted to use their personal cellphones on the White House campus, Bloomberg News reported.

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 20180104_WHBan
There are too many devices connected to the White House wireless network, and personal phones aren’t as secure as those issued by the federal government, said an official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an internal White House matter.
The phones provided by the White House reportedly don't allow texting, adding to staffers' complaints.
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Where Are George Soros, Hillary Clinton And Tony Podesta? Also, Surge Of Politicians Now Wearing 'Medical Boots'   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 am

http://allnewspipeline.com/Where_Are_They_Now_Hillary_Soros_Podesta.php

Cause We Already Know!
Share This

January 3, 2018

[size=30]Where Are George Soros, Hillary Clinton And Tony Podesta? Also, Surge Of Politicians Now Wearing 'Medical Boots'[/size]

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 AnkleBoot234

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

I have seen a lot of chatter on the Q-Anon and MegaAnon postings at 4chan and 8chan, and have been asked why don't we follow the goings on, the "clues," offered, and write about it. While it is true we haven't detailed their daily and weekly chatter, and won't, that does not mean we are ignoring it either. Since mid-2017, we have carefully watched, tallied the predictions, balanced the ones that came true out with those that haven't, along with those that could possibly still happen.

See, anyone can anonymously claim they are a secret Intelligence sources offering tidbits and puzzle pieces for everyone else to put together, that doesn't mean they are, but it doesn't mean they aren't either, so unless something can be confirmed, verified or debunked, we simply continue to observe, research and wait.

Some things have caught my interest, and that of author, and political commentator Jerome Corsi. Specific postings that fit in with the major news events we are witnessing, from President Trump's Executive order that could literally bring down high profile figures like the Clintons, as certain individuals names in the annex of the EO are connected in one way or another with the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation, or how that EO could apply to people like billionaire troublemaker George Soros, and other individuals. (More on that EO to catch up in a prior ANP article from December 22, 2017)

Below Corsi details some of his observations which lead him to believe another "shoe is about to drop," as he highlights his belief that all the sexual assault allegations that started with the fall of Democratic mega-donor Harvey Weinstein, are just the "tip of the iceberg" which will lead into massive crackdowns and major exposure into the rampant problem of pedophilia and child trafficking, and how that all ties in with the timing of President Trump's December 21, 2017 executive order titled "Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption."

As ANP detailed on December 22, 2017, that executive order did not only specify foreign actors but also anyone within our government, presently or former officials, that are complicit or had been directly engaged in "(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or (2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption."

That EO also announced that anyone caught up within those parameters, could have their assets seized immediately and without warning.

Corsi believes that many things we have seen and reported on, are indicators that the stage is being set for something huge. Listen below.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

That Dec. 21, 2017 executive order could potentially cover a whole lot of household names, including people like Hillary and Bill Clinton, the Podesta's both John and Tony, and the man behind many color revolutions, George Soros.

Tony Podesta: Which brings us to the headlined question of where certain individuals are right now, as we have noted many are asking where Tony Podesta has been since he stepped down from the company he founded, The Podesta Group, on the same day that special Counsel Robert Mueller charged former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. 

Quick note and update on Manafort: On January 3, 2018, Manafort issued a lawsuit against Department of Justice, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and special counsel Robert Mueller - [url=http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/paul-manafort-sues-robert-mueller-and-the-justice-department-over-charges-in-russia-investigation/article/2644875?utm_campaign=Washington Examiner: News]see more here[/url]) 

One of the people asking about Podesta just happens to be the President of the United States, Donald Trump, in an interview published by the NYT on December 28, 2017, via the Daily Caller:

Quote :
President Donald Trump believes special counsel Robert Mueller will treat him fairly in his ongoing investigation, but he is curious why charges have not yet been filed against democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta.

Whatever happened to Podesta?,” the president asked during a wide-ranging New York Times interview published Thursday. “[T]hey closed their firm, they left in disgrace, the whole thing, and now you never heard of anything.”

Trump referenced the apparent scrutiny the Podesta Group is under by Mueller’s team for lobbying work it did in the U.S. on behalf of former Ukranian leader Viktor Yanukovych. The lobbying reportedly resembles the same activity former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was indicted for by the special counsel.

The Podesta Group, once headed by brother of former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, is likely to close by the end of this year. His brother, Tony Podesta, stepped down from his position at the firm in late October.

Excellent question, what has happened to Tony Podesta? A man known for his creepy "child art," and to which his company was named in the Manafort indictment as "company B,"  as one of the firms solicited to lobby on behalf of the Ukranian government. 

So, Podesta steps down from his position at Podesta group, the groups then announces their closure, to reopen as another entity, then he goes off the radar.

A search using a variety of search engines brings up a number of "claims" about Tony Podesta being in Gitmo, arrested, turning states witness and being in protective custody, none of which confirmed and nothing more than rumor, but absolutely nothing offering direct witness sightings, when looking in "news" or just on the "web" option itself. 

George Soros: Another person that seems to have been strangely quiet lately is George Soros. Liberal billionaire, and the money man behind many of the instances of anti-Trump protests and rioting within the U.S. over the past year, has oddly gone quiet on his social media Twitter account.

The last tweet from Soros or whoever runs his Twitter account was on November 26, 2017. Prior to that his account tweeted out messages regularly every month. Some months a dozen, some more, some a few less, but active every month recently except in December and early January.

Like with Podesta, there are hyperbolic "claims" around the internet that Soros had a heart attack on Christmas Eve, but nothing in any news agency, or even Hungary news, nor any announcements from any of Soros' businesses, which is where a press release would generally be generated should something have happened to him health-wise.

It was reported in October 2017 that Soros had transferred the bulk of his wealth, some $18 billion to his Open Society Foundations. Is it possible Soros and/or his advisors saw the writing on the wall, or were maybe tipped off, and transferred the bulk of his billions to the society to prevent the U.S. government from freezing or seizing his assets as part of the upcoming EO?

Hillary Clinton: While Hillary Clinton's Twitter page has been active, there is no way of knowing if she still has staff manage her social media as she used to end her personal tweets with "-H" and none of them this past year has included it. 

We haven't seen any public appearances from Clinton since mid-December, where it was noted that she is still wearing a "medical boot." Clinton started wearing that boot in October when she apparently took a spill, which at first it was reported she hurt her ankle, then she stated she had broken a toe. That "accident" coincidentally happened a day before the huge Uranium One scandal broke out after a blockbuster report at The Hill. Clinton had canceled appearances on her book tour at the time.

(Note- Reports from January 3, 2017, indicate there was a fire at the Clintons' Chappaqua, New York Home, but no injuries have been reported)

SURGE IN POLITICIANS WEARING MEDICAL BOOTS

While Clinton's use of the medical boot for two months from just a broken toe has been the topic of articles, such as this one from Daily Mail, we are noting a number of other politicians seem to be having problems with their leg/foot. That or they have very strange ideas of what is considered a fashion accessory.

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 HildBeastBootDec2

John McCain, the Senator from Arizona that arranged to have "unverified" Kremlin sourced Trump dossier, that Hillary Clinton and the DNC helped fund, delivered to the FBI, is sporting a medical boot on his right foot, after a minor tear in his right Achilles tendon. (Although he has moved it to the left on at least one occasion.)

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 McCainMedicalBoot2

Then Congresswoman Jackie Speier, the woman that claimed that President Trump was going to fire Robert Mueller on December 22, 2017 (which never happened), and who also happens to be one of the lawmakers on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence that employed Imran Awanwho has been federally indicted for federal bank fraud and conspiracy.

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Jackie-speier-in-walking-boot

On November 2, 2017, Representative Jackie Walorski, a House Ways and Means member, was also pictured wearing a medical boot, when going to speak to the press after a meeting with President Trump. 

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 WalorskiMedicalBoot2

There is a significant amount of chatter across the internet with people speculating these boots are being worn to hide ankle monitors because these people are in legal trouble. This rumor cannot be confirmed and anything other than providing us all with newly taken pictures of both their legs and feet without socks or boots (Think they would do it if we asked? No? Me either), means it won't be debunked any time soon.

There is one rumor I can debunk. Images are being shared of Chelsea Clinton in a medical boot as well. Those images are real, but they were taken back in 2012.

BOTTOM LINE

There is a lot going on in January, with the president highlighting Huma Abedin's crimes, and others, while calling out the "Deep State Justice Department," and investigations ongoing in both houses of Congress regarding Uranium One, the FBI and DOJ under Obama, along with the ongoing OIG review of the FBI and DOJ actions during the Clinton investigation, and the DOJ now ordering their prosecutors to also review the Clinton evidence and the reasons former FBI director James Comey let Hillary Clinton off regarding her emails and private server usage....... so it appears Corsi may be correct, it does seem as if the stage is being set to see another shoe, or perhaps a closet full of them, drop.

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Brick & Mortar Meltdown Reaches Movie Theaters   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2018/1/4/brick-mortar-meltdown-reaches-movie-theaters

[size=32]Brick & Mortar Meltdown Reaches Movie Theaters[/size]
January 04, 2018
by Wolf Richter, Wolf Street:

Is jacking up ticket prices helpful in this environment?

We keep hearing the good news, and we love it. During the four-day weekend, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” became the highest-grossing movie of 2017 with 58.1 million tickets sold in the US and $517 million in ticket sales so far, according to movie data provider The Numbers. “The Last Jedi” was released on December 15 and grossed $220 million that weekend, making it the movie with the biggest weekend of the year.
And it continues to sell tickets into 2018. This, as the Wall Street Journal put it, gave Walt Disney “another banner year at the box office that left rival studios fighting for leftovers.”

The top ten movies in US ticket sales in 2017:

[list="margin: 1em 0px 24px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 40px; letter-spacing: 0.02em; line-height: 1.6em; word-wrap: break-word;"]
[*]“The Last Jedi” (Walt Disney): $517 million
[*]“The Beauty and Beast” (Walt Disney) $504 million
[*]“Wonder Woman” (Warner Bros.) $413 million
[*]“Guardians of the Galaxy” (Walt Disney) with $389 million
[*]“Spider-Man: Homecoming” (Sony) $334 million
[*]“It” (Warner Bros.) $327 million
[*]“Thor: Ragnarok” (Walt Disney): $311 million
[*]“Despicable Me 3” (Universal): $267 million
[*]“Logan”(20th Century Fox): $226 million
[*]“The Fate of the Furious” (Universal) $226 million
[/list]
[size]
These are big numbers. And ticket sales for “The Last Jedi,” which continue into 2018, will likely remain behind the record $937 million in domestic box office sales raked in by “The Force Awakens” in 2015.

And that may be symptomatic.

The number of actual tickets sold in US movie theaters in 2017 fell 3.6% year-over-year to 1.25 billion tickets, according to The Numbers. That’s down 21% from “Peak Ticket Sales” in 2002, when box offices sold 1.58 billion tickets. In fact, the number of tickets sold in 2017 was the lowest since 1995.
This chart shows what’s going on in terms of filling seats in brick-and-mortar movie theaters in the US:
[/size]
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 US-movie-ticket-sales-2017
[size]
Sharp price increases per ticket Band-Aided the pain of dropping ticket sales until 2012. Since then, even those price increases haven’t been enough. According to The Numbers, the average ticket price has more than doubled from $4.35 in 1995 to $8.90 in 2017.

Only $8.90?

I have to say that it has been years since I paid less than $10 a ticket for a major movie. For example, a ticket for “The Last Jedi” goes for $22.49 — not for a family of three, but for just one adult — at one of the AMCs in San Francisco. Not exactly an encouragement to go see it. But there are cheaper movies out there, and there are cheaper cities too, and national averages might not parallel personal experience.
Since Peak-Ticket-Sales in 2002, the average price has jumped 53% from $5.81 to $8.90 in 2017. At the same time, the number of tickets sold has plunged 21%. Connection? Maybe. One thing’s for sure: When ticket sales drop, the industry has to raise prices to make up for the drop; and the more the industry makes up with price increases for dropping ticket sales, the more consumers start looking for alternatives.
Thus overall ticket sales in dollars only inched down 0.8% in 2017 to $11.13 billion. Fewer and fewer people go to the movies, but they pay more and more each time, and as ticket prices have soared (right scale), overall ticket sales in dollars (left scale) are only languishing rather than plunging:
Read More @ WolfStreet.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM OF TRIBULATION   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 am

http://thephaser.com/2018/01/the-calm-before-the-storm-of-tribulation/

[size=41]THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM OF TRIBULATION[/size]
By The Phaser | January 4, 2018

from SGTreport:
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM OF TRIBULATION
VIDEO:
Eric Gajewski from the TradCatKnight You Tube channel joins me to discuss the presidency of Donald Trump, the corrupt Pope Francis, the predictions of both Qanon and Albert Pike – and the coming tribulation.
LUKE 8:17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

https://youtu.be/xjJZ5WND704

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: More Than 30,000 Documented Terror Attacks Worldwide Have Occurred Since 9-11-2001   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 am

https://freedomoutpost.com/30000-documented-terror-attacks-worldwide-occurred-since-9-11-2001/

More Than 30,000 Documented Terror Attacks Worldwide Have Occurred Since 9-11-2001
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Ba3c38a4d6c6902586b62d60fe58e94f?s=48&d=mm&r=g MICHAEL SNYDER — JANUARY 4, 2018

When are we going to say that enough is enough?
According to Act For America, more than 30,000 documented terror attacks have taken place around the world since September 11th, 2001.
And in case you were wondering, almost all of those terror attacks were committed by Islamic terrorists.
According to one website that tracks these things, in 2017 alone “there were 2035 Islamic attacks in 61 countries, in which 15,700 people were killed and 14,302 injured.”  Even though ISIS is on the ropes, Islamic terror continues to spread, and we must boldly confront this threat.
But instead, many western nations have been eagerly importing large numbers of young males from hotbeds of Islamic terror.  As a result, levels of crime are absolutely exploding.
Just check out the latest crime numbers from the city of London
Quote :
For example, gun crime in London is up 15 percent, homicides are up 25 percent, including an explosion in youth homicide of 70 percent, robbery is up by more than a third.

Those numbers are extremely chilling, but there is more.
According to WND, the number of acid attacks in London has “soared exponentially” in recent years…
Quote :
Among the most terrifying crimes in London are acid attacks, which have soared exponentially since 2014. There were 431 such attacks record in 2016 and police report they have become the tactic of first resort for some gangs.
Acid attacks also seem to be correlated to the large Muslim population in some areas of the city.
Of course, London is far from alone.
Over in France, the chaos and violence never seems to end.
On New Year’s Eve, more than 1,000 vehicles were set on fire, and authorities are claiming that this is a victory because that number only “slightly exceeded” the figure from last year when 935 vehicles were torched…
Quote :
New Year’s Eve celebrations in France have turned out to be not only a time of joy, but also a frantic spell for police and emergency service personnel who faced mass disorder across the country.
The number of vehicles torched during the festivities that spiralled out of control in Paris and other French cities have surpassed 1,000, the French Interior Ministry said in a statement reviewing the New Year’s Eve celebrations. The number of vehicle arson attacks “slightly exceeded” last year’s figures, when 935 cars were set alight, the ministry added.

Things are getting really bad elsewhere in Europe as well.
Over in Germany, one recent study concluded that the recent spike in crime in Germany has been caused primarily by an “influx of mostly young, male migrants”.
The following originally comes from Reuters
Quote :
The recent influx of mostly young, male migrants into Germany has led to an increase in violent crime in the country, according to a government-funded study published Wednesday.
The study used figures from the northern state of Lower Saxony to examine the impact of refugee arrivals on crime in 2015 and 2016, a period when the number of violent crimes reported increased by 10.4 percent.
The authors concluded that 92 percent of the additional crimes recorded could be attributed to the increase in refugee numbers.

What is happening in these western European nations is completely and utterly obvious to us, but the politically-correct crowd is still in a horrifying state of denial.
For example, just check out the storyline of a new television movie in Germany
Quote :
The TV movie “Break-out to the Unknown” (WDR/ARD Degeto), on Wednesday, 14 February 2018, at 8.15 pm, tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.
As a lawyer, Jan Schneider (Fabian Busch) has taken the side of dispossessed victims. When he learns that the regime intends to put him in prison once more, he decides to flee. His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom. A cargo ship is to take him, his wife Sarah (Maria Simon) and both children Nora (Athena Strates) and Nick (Ben Gertz) together with other refugees to Cape Town, but the people traffickers put the passengers in boats that are far too small in front of the coast of Namibia.
And here in the United States, you can actually be arrested and prosecuted if you say the wrong things about Islam.  The following comes from Information Liberation
Quote :
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra is attempting to prosecute 41-year-old Mark Feigin for criticizing Muslims on the Islamic Center of Southern California’s Facebook page in September 2016.
The Attorney General’s Office claims Feigin’s Facebook posts were “meant to annoy and harass” through “repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device” in violation of Cal. Penal Code § 653m(b) and should therefor not be protected by the First Amendment.

Have we gone completely and utterly insane?
We are trying to convince ourselves that Islamic terrorists that are committed to achieving world domination by violent means are actually solid citizens and will openly embrace us as friends if we will just treat them with kindness.
Meanwhile, the reality of the matter is that we are witnessing rape after rape and terror attack after terror attack.
In Sweden, violent gang rapes are becoming so common that incidents such as this one barely make a blip on the news anymore…
Quote :
On January 21, 2017 in Uppsala, Sweden three men broke into a woman’s home armed with guns, tore off her clothes and gang raped her for three hours while livestreaming the whole attack on Facebook. Similar to other horrific rapes, the liberal mainstream media refused to unequivocally identify the offenders as Muslim immigrants. Jihad Watch reported that “The Swedish publication NyheterIdag says that the attackers were “nysvenskar,” that is, “new Swedes,” which is the establishment media euphemism for Muslim migrants.” A 21 year old woman came forward after she saw the Facebook broadcast and stated that she recognized one of the perpetrators who raped her 15 months earlier.
If you are “pro-woman”, you should be speaking out about this.  But instead, many have been trained to believe that they can’t stand up and defend these victims because it might not be “politically-correct” to do so.
The goal of Islam is to completely dominate the entire globe.  They intend to dominate us physically, mentally, emotionally, financially and spiritually.  Omar Ahmad, the founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), once made the following statement about what his organization’s ultimate goals are…
Quote :
Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.
We are not going to allow these jihadists to install their totalitarian system in the United States.  They are the enemies of liberty and freedom, and we are going to fight their agenda every step of the way.
Article posted with permission from End of the American Dream
Take a look at the future of America: The Beginning of the End and then prepare.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: It's Time for a New Attorney General   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 am

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/reps-meadows-jordan-its-time-new-attorney-general

Reps. Meadows, Jordan: It's Time for a New Attorney Genera[size=36]l[/size]

By Susan Jones | January 4, 2018 | 10:38 AM EST
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Sessions-hearing_0
Attorney General Jeff Sessions testifies at a congressional hearing. (Photo: Screen grab/C-SPAN)
[size]
(CNSNews.com) - Two members of the House Freedom Caucus say it's time for Jeff Sessions to leave his job as attorney general.

In an op-ed published in the Washington Examiner on Thursday, Reps. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) noted that the "manufactured hysteria" over Russian collusion has "masked the substantial accomplishments of President Trump's administration."

Among other things, they complain about the FBI refusing to answer critical questions that Congress repeatedly has asked regarding the Trump-Russia investigation; and they also condemn the many apparent FBI leaks to reporters, most recently the New York Times.

Their conclusion:

[/size]
Quote :
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the Russia investigation, but it would appear he has no control at all of the premier law enforcement agency in the world. It is time for Sessions to start managing in a spirit of transparency to bring all of this improper behavior to light and stop further violations. If Sessions can't address this issue immediately, then we have one final question needing an answer: When is it time for a new attorney general?

Sadly, it seems the answer is now.
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: SESSIONS = Bundy Ranch Prosecutor Steven Myhre Gets a Demotion - But That's Just Not Good Enough!   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:34 am

https://freedomoutpost.com/bundy-ranch-prosecutor-steven-myhre-gets-demotion-thats-just-not-good-enough/
NOT GOOD ENOUGH START MAN SHOULD BE PROSECUTED!!! BROKE LAWS!!!
Bundy Ranch Prosecutor Steven Myhre Gets a Demotion - But That's Just Not Good Enough!
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 362dce758c238130fd752b626522ac21?s=48&d=mm&r=g TIM BROWN — JANUARY 4, 2018

This is a start, but it's just not good enough, Mr. Sessions!
On Wednesday, it was made official by the Department of Justice that Bundy Ranch standoff prosecutor Steven Myhre was demoted to his previous position as First Assistant US attorney.
That's right, he was demoted for his violations of the law, not led away in handcuffs.
Taking his place will be Dayle Elieson, a Texas federal prosecutor.
Last year, Sessions heaped praise on Steven Myhre and his prosecution of the Bundy Ranch defendants.

“I’ve got to tell you, it’s impressive when you have a tough case, a controversial case, and you’ve got the top guy leading the battle, going to court, standing up and defending the office and the principles of the law,” Sessions said of Myhre.
“I’m not taking sides or commenting on the case,” Sessions added. “Just want to say that leadership requires, a lot of times, our people to step up and be accountable.”
Hmmm, about that accountability, Mr. Sessions.  Your former acting US attorney in Nevada committed multiple Brady violations and sought to rig the trial in his favor against patriots who were calling out the lawlessness of the DC government, and what did you do?  You let him keep a job in the office and got him out of the spotlight, but you failed to bring justice, something that you are supposed to be engaged in.
Myhre should have been arrested and charged for his crimes, along with others in his office, and anyone in the BLM, FBI or any other organization that conspired to engage in these crimes.
The move comes after Sessions said that he would be looking into the matter following the mistrial.

I guess now, Sessions has egg on his face after Judge Gloria Navarro declared a mistrial in the latest round of Bundy Ranch trials because of the prosecution's "willful" violations of the law and the rights fo the defendants.  And those were not his first.
By failing to bring justice against Steven Myhre, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is not aiding and abetting a criminal, who "willfully" violated his oath to the Constitution, broke federal law and violated the rights of innocent American citizens. I'm saying that just so everyone knows whose side Sessions is on here. More violations of the law by Steven Myhre are all on Jeff Sessions.
The Justice Department issued a press release on Wednesday announcing Elieson's new position, as well as 16 other federal prosecutors as Interim United States Attorneys.
Quote :
Attorney General Jeff Sessions today announced the appointment of 17 federal prosecutors as Interim United States Attorneys pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 546.  In a number of United States Attorney’s Offices across the country, First Assistant United States Attorneys are currently serving as Acting United States Attorneys under the Vacancies Reform Act.  However, on Jan. 4, 2018, some of those Acting United States Attorneys will have served the maximum amount of time permitted under the Act.  The appointments announced by the Attorney General today fill these vacancies.
“United States Attorneys lead federal prosecutions across this country, taking deadly drugs and criminals off of our streets and protecting the safety of law-abiding people, as well as representing the United States in civil litigation.” said Attorney General Sessions.  “As a former U.S. Attorney myself, I have seen firsthand the impact that these prosecutors have and it is critical to have U.S. Attorneys in place during this time of rising violent crime, a staggering increase in homicides, and an unprecedented drug crisis."
“That is why, today, I am appointing 17 current and former federal prosecutors to serve as U.S. Attorneys on an interim basis. Each has excellent prosecution skills and the temperament necessary to succeed in this critical role—and they have already proven that with a number of accomplishments on behalf of the American people. I want to thank them for stepping up to take this difficult but noble job.  I also want to thank those First Assistant United States Attorneys who temporarily stepped up to lead their offices as Acting U.S. Attorneys and who are now returning to their roles as First Assistants.”
The Attorney General has appointed the following individuals to serve as Interim United States Attorneys:
Shawn Anderson – Districts of Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands
Geoffrey Berman – Southern District of New York
Gregory Brooker – District of Minnesota
Craig Carpenito – District of New Jersey
Stephen Dambruch – District of Rhode Island
Richard Donoghue – Eastern District of New York
Dayle Elieson – District of Nevada
Duane Evans – Eastern District of Louisiana
Timothy Garrison – Western District of Missouri
Nick Hanna – Central District of California
Joseph Harrington – Eastern District of Washington
Grant Jaquith – Northern District of New York
Maria Chapa Lopez – Middle District of Florida
Kenji Price – District of Hawaii
Matthew Schneider – Eastern District of Michigan
Gretchen Shappert – District of the Virgin Islands
Alexander Van Hook – Western District of Louisiana

Following the mistrial based on Myhre's violations of the law, he had the audacity to appeal to the court to retry the defendants.
Judge Navarro will make a ruling on January 8.

H/T RedoubtNews
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Just In: Sarah Sanders Delivers a Special Message for the Media – ‘Fake News’   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:42 am

https://www.westernjournalism.com/sarah-sanders-special-message-media-trumps-fake-news-awards/

[size=42]Just In: Sarah Sanders Delivers a Special Message for the Media – ‘Fake News’[/size]

By Jason Hopkins 
January 4, 2018 at 7:51am

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders offered more details about President Donald Trump’s plans for his “Fake News” awards ceremony.

https://youtu.be/cO2wZ4u5MiY
I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

“The president tweeted that he’ll be announcing the most dishonest and corrupt media awards of the year Monday at 5:00 p.m.,” a reporter began during a Wednesday White House media briefing.I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

“Could we get some more details on that? Where will he say it? Will it be televised? How many awards will be present? Will there be any other judges?” the reporter asked.
Sanders — adding to the suspense — did not offer too many details on the event.
TRENDING: LiAngelo Ball Tells Truth About The Day He Said ‘Thank You’ To President
“I certainly don’t want to spoil anything, but my guess is that there are quite a few individuals that could be up for those awards, and beyond that, I think we’ll have to see what happens on Monday,” the press secretary said.
Sanders did not offer a definitive answer when asked if the media corps will be allowed in the room for the awards ceremony.

“We’ll certainly keep you posted. It might be hard for him to present trophies if you guys aren’t there, but I don’t know, we’ll have to wait and see what happens on Monday.”
Earlier this week, President Trump announced on social media that he would be conducting “The Most Dishonest and Corrupt Media Awards of the Year” event on Monday at 5:00 o’clock.

Quote :

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned![/ltr]

5:05 PM - Jan 2, 2018

•  76,40776,407 Replies

•  49,64849,648 Retweets

•  185,389185,389 likes

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

“I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!” the president tweeted.

Beyond the details Sanders gave, it’s not entirely clear how the awards ceremony will go or who will be receiving awards.
The president had tweeted earlier that day, taking a swipe at the “Failing New York Times” while congratulating their new publisher.
RELATED: Boom: Sarah Sanders Defends Trump and ‘Nuclear Button’ – ‘It’s Just a Fact’

Quote :

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]The Failing New York Times has a new publisher, A.G. Sulzberger. Congratulations! Here is a last chance for the Times to fulfill the vision of its Founder, Adolph Ochs, “to give the news impartially, without fear or FAVOR, regardless of party, sect, or interests involved.” Get...[/ltr]

6:39 AM - Jan 2, 2018

•  8,8618,861 Replies

•  17,66517,665 Retweets

•  75,82575,825 likes

[ltr]

Quote :

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]....impartial journalists of a much higher standard, lose all of your phony and non-existent “sources,” and treat the President of the United States FAIRLY, so that the next time I (and the people) win, you won’t have to write an apology to your readers for a job poorly done! GL[/ltr]

6:53 AM - Jan 2, 2018

•  15,04015,040 Replies

•  16,23216,232 Retweets

•  74,01174,011 likes

[ltr]

While conducting an awards ceremony in mockery of the media is something new from Trump, bashing the media is a mainstay of the president’s playbook.
He has coined many insulting monikers for news outlets since entering the political stage. As reported by Axios, such names include “The Failing New York Times,” the “Amazon Washington Post,” and regularly refers to CNN as “fake news.”
The president, however, is a big fan of Fox News’ morning program, “Fox and Friends.”
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Chinese President Xi tells his military to 'be ready for war' and 'not to fear death'   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 3:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5232605/Chinese-President-Xi-tells-military-ready-war.html

Chinese President Xi tells his military to 'be ready for war' and 'not to fear death'[size=34] as he addresses 7,000 soldiers[/size]

• Xi Jinping ordered armed forces to strengthen real combat training yesterday 

• He also told his soldiers they should be able to fight anytime and be able to win

• Thousands of servicemen listened to the speech with mighty tanks around them

• Xi is widely considered as the most powerful Chinese leader since Mao Zedong

By TRACY YOU FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:19 EST, 4 January 2018 | UPDATED: 10:56 EST, 4 January 2018

Chinese President Xi Jinping told the country's armed forces to improve its war-winning capability and strengthen real combat training in a speech on Wednesday.
He ordered all levels of military to follow the guidance of 'enhancing military training and war preparing'. 
The 64-year-old, widely considered the most powerful Communist leader since Mao Zedong, also instructed his military that they should not fear hardship or death, according to a report on China's state broadcaster CCTV.
Thousands of soldiers stood in formation at a mobilisation meeting in Baoding, Hebei Province, as Xi issued the commands.   

Chinese President Xi Jinping readies his army for action
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 47BA9DC600000578-5232605-image-m-3_1515074689183
+3
Chinese President Xi Jinping, also the chairman of China's Central Military Commission, is pictured issuing the order at a mobilisation meeting yesterday in Baoding, Hebei Province
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 47BA9DBB00000578-5232605-image-m-5_1515074750932
+3
Thousands of armed soldiers are pictured vowing to serve their country after the speech

Apart from being the President of the People's Republic of China, Xi is the chairman of the Central Military Commission, which controls the country's armed forces. 
Xi is also the general secretary of the Communist Party of China.  
According to China's state news agency Xinhua, this was the first time the Central Military Commission of China had held a mobilisation meeting for the whole armed forces. 

Xi started delivering the speech at 10am wearing a military uniform.
He was at the main venue of the mobilisation meeting, reported to be the shooting range of a unit of China's land forces. He attended the meeting accompanied by senior Communist officials.
More than 7,000 armed officers and soldiers listened to the speech in cold weather, as rows of military tanks were parked around them.
Xi's two-minute-long speech was also broadcast live to over 4,000 branch venues for soldiers across China to follow.
The branch venues covered China's land, navy and air forces as well as the Rocket Force, which was formed on January 1, 2016, to manage the 2,500 ballistic missiles China claims to own. 
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 47BA9DCF00000578-5232605-image-m-8_1515074771968

Thousands 
+3
Military personnel start training after Chinese President Xi Jinping delivered the speech

In yesterday's speech, Xi urged his soldiers to enhance military training focussed on combat readiness and strengthen joint military training. He said Chinese soldiers should be ready to be ordered to fight at anytime.
He also called for military training and fighting competitions for the general public.  
The armed forces should master the skills of 'being able to fight and being able to win', said Xi. 
Xinhua reported that Xi reviewed assembly of soldiers on the site and training of troops via televised devices after the meeting.
Xi Jinping has been considered by many to be the most powerful and influential Communist leader since Mao Zedong, the founder of modern China who passed away in 1976.

China's ruling Communist Party enshrined President Xi Jinping's political thought into its constitution during the 19th National Congress in Beijing in October last year
No other leader since Mao has had an eponymous ideology included in the Constitution of the Communist Party of China while in office until Xi. 

Read more:

• [¿¿]¿¿¿¿¿¿2018¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿_¿¿¿¿_¿ ...

• Xi stresses real combat training - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: At Least One Of The Four Comey Memos Passed To The New York Times Contained Classified Info   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/least-one-four-comey-memos-passed-new-york-times-contained-classified-info

At Least One Of The Four Comey Memos Passed To The New York Times Contained Classified Info

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Thu, 01/04/2018 - 13:36
[/size]

Back in May, the New York Times scored one of their biggest 'hits' to date on Trump when they secured 4 memos drafted by James Comey allegedly summarizing direct conversations with the President (we covered it here: Comey's Revenge: Leaks Memo To NYT Saying Trump Asked Him To End Flynn Investigation).  Among other things, the memos asserted that Trump directly asked Comey to end his investigation of Michael Flynn and to pledge "loyalty" to him.
Of course, as we all know by now, Comey did not pass his memos directly to the New York Times but instead used an intermediary, Columbia University Law School professor Daniel Richman.  Now, Richman told CNN in July that none of the memos he received were marked "classified" but, according to a new letter sent to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein yesterday by Chuck Grassley, that may not have been entirely accurate.
As Grassley notes, 4 of the 7 Comey memos that he reviewed at the FBI were "marked classified at the “SECRET” or “CONFIDENTIAL” levels."  Moreover, since Richman received 4 memos, simple mathematical realities would dictate that at least of them contained material that the FBI now considers classified.
Quote :
My staff has since reviewed these memoranda in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI, and I reviewed them in a SCIF at the Office of Senate Security.  The FBI insisted that these reviews take place in a SCIF because the majority of the memos are classified.  Of the seven memos, four are marked classified at the “SECRET” or “CONFIDENTIAL” levels.  Only three did not contain classified information.
According to press reports, Professor Daniel Richman of Columbia Law School stated that Mr. Comey provided him four of the seven memoranda and encouraged him to “detail [Comey’s] memos to the press.” If it’s true that Professor Richman had four of the seven memos, then in light of the fact that four of the seven memos the Committee reviewed are classified, it would appear that at least one memo the former FBI director gave Professor Richman contained classified information.  Professor Richman later read a portion of one of the memos to a New York Times reporter.
[size]
SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Comey%202
For those who missed it, here  is what Richman told CNN about the classification of the memos he shared with the New York Times:
[/size]
Quote :
According to CNN, Daniel Richman, with whom Comey shared at least one memo the contents of which Richman shared with New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt, said President Trump was wrong in accusing Comey of sharing classified information with journalists.
"No memo was given to me that was marked 'classified,'" Daniel Richman told CNN. "No memo was passed on to the Times."
Well, not quite: Richman did share the contents of one memo, he said, but "the substance of the memo passed on to the Times was not marked classified and to my knowledge remains unclassified."
[size]
As you may recall, during his June 2017 testimony Comey said he specifically wrote the memos to avoid including classified information to make them "easier to discuss."
[/size]
Quote :
"My thinking was, if I write it in such a way that I don't include anything that would trigger a classification, that'll make it easier for us to discuss, within the FBI and the government, and to -- to hold on to it in a way that makes it accessible to us," Comey told senators.
[size]
And here, as in the case of Hillary Clinton, is where the problem emerges, because what Comey considered not confidential - just like Clinton - has differed from others' opinion. In other words, whether he wrote or rewrote the memos to make the leak "easier" - which also begs the question what else was redacted or added to the original content - the confidential information remained...at least in the opinion of someone within the Department of Justice.
Of course, as we all know well by now, mishandling classified information and/or making false statements to the FBI is only a crime if you're a Republican and/or not part of the Deep State.
Here is the full Chuck Grassley Letter to Rosenstein:
Dear Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein:

This Committee has previously written to the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation about the memoranda that former Director Comey created purportedly memorializing his interactions with President Trump.[1]  My staff has since reviewed these memoranda in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI, and I reviewed them in a SCIF at the Office of Senate Security.  The FBI insisted that these reviews take place in a SCIF because the majority of the memos are classified.  Of the seven memos, four are marked classified at the “SECRET” or “CONFIDENTIAL” levels.  Only three did not contain classified information.  FBI personnel refused to answer factual questions during the document reviews, including questions about the chain of custody of the documents I was reviewing, the date that they were marked classified, and who marked them as classified.
According to press reports, Professor Daniel Richman of Columbia Law School stated that Mr. Comey provided him four of the seven memoranda and encouraged him to “detail [Comey’s] memos to the press.”[2]  If it’s true that Professor Richman had four of the seven memos, then in light of the fact that four of the seven memos the Committee reviewed are classified, it would appear that at least one memo the former FBI director gave Professor Richman contained classified information.[3]  Professor Richman later read a portion of one of the memos to a New York Times reporter.[4]
When the Committee contacted Professor Richman seeking copies of the memos Mr. Comey had provided him, he refused to provide them, did not say how many he had received from Mr. Comey, and refused to say whether he retained copies.[5]  It is unclear whether any of the memos reviewed by the Committee were retrieved from Professor Richman.  The Committee has accordingly not determined which of the seven memos Mr. Comey provided him.  Professor Richman did tell Committee investigators that he was working with the Special Counsel’s Office, and he reportedly told the media that he had turned over to the FBI copies of the memos he’d received from Mr. Comey.[6]  If true, the Justice Department should know which memos were provided and be able to share that information with the Committee.
In order for the Committee to further assess this situation, please respond to the following in writing by no later than January 17, 2018:
[/size][list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 20px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: 1.3; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; list-style-position: outside;"]
[*]Has the Justice Department or FBI in fact determined that any of the memoranda Mr. Comey sent Professor Richman contained classified information?  If so, what steps were taken to retrieve and safeguard the information?
[*]Which of the seven memoranda the FBI made available for the Committee’s review did Mr. Comey give to Professor Richman?

• When did Mr. Comey give Professor Richman the memoranda?
  • At the time that Professor Richman received the memoranda, were any marked as classified?
  • At the time that Professor Richman received the memoranda, did any contain classified information, regardless of markings?
  • Please explain the method by which Mr. Comey transmitted the memoranda to Professor Richman.  If the transmittal was electronic:
  • Please provide the account information that Mr. Comey and Mr. Richman used.
  • Please describe what steps the FBI has taken to recover all copies of any classified memoranda that might reside on computers, servers, or at other locations.

[*]Have you initiated an investigation into the matter of whether Mr. Comey improperly disclosed classified information by providing these memoranda to Professor Richman?  If so, what is the status of the investigation?  If not, why not?
[*]Has there been any review of whether the disclosure of the memoranda by Mr. Comey was otherwise improper, such as whether it violated his employment agreement or any Department rule or policy?  If so, what is the status of the review?  If not, why not?
[*]When did the FBI mark the four memoranda as classified, and who made the classification decision?
[*]As noted above, it has been reported that Professor Richman returned the memoranda to the FBI.[7]  If so, on what date did this occur?
[*]Did anyone from the FBI or Special Counsel’s Office discuss with Professor Richman this Committee’s request for copies of the memos?  If so, please provide all records related to any such communications.
[*]Does Professor Richman still have possession of any of the memoranda or copies?
[/list]
[size]
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please contact Patrick Davis of my Committee staff at (202) 224-5225 if you have any questions.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPRING'S 1-4-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 1-4-2012   SPRING'S 1-4-2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 1-4-2012
Page 1 of 1