Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up Empty
PostSubject: GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up   GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 6:29 pm

I just happened to notice that there are a whole bunch of people who are viewing this website, reading and making themselves much smarter at our expense but not joining up.  we are kind of on the weird side, not afraid to tackle or challenge anything, with an accurate interpretation of scripture being the final authority.  Every single one of us will state unequivocally that it is salvation by grace through faith, and that not of ourselves.  It is by the blood of Jesus/Yeshua that we are saved!.  Now, we may talk about a lot of off the wall stuff like UFOs,CERN, NEPHILIM/ANNUNAKI,DNA,ETC, but it is all tied to scripture, or at least it will be compared to scripture to see if it fits.  Right now, the war between the patriots and the deep state is the focal point of our attention.  Normally, political stuff is rarely discussed, but the intrigue of watching the swamp being drained, and watching the snake's, alligators, dead fish trying to escape is fascinating.  So y'all just sit y'alls little ol' selves down, join up and enjoy the fun.
This is done with Microsoft voice recognition, and although I had to do two or three corrections while dictating this I do not think that there will be a single mistake in this text.  At least, it is not typing by itself like it did last night.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up   GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Well done then, Michael, and well said.....there will always be "guests" I hope at least they will learn from what they see...and know truth from falsehoods.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up   GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 pm

AMEN Mike!!! Y'all lurkers & readers are ALWAYS welcome here. Don't be shy. Doesn't cost anything to join in.

Yaddy is our much beloved and treasured Aussie from down under. We have members from The UK and one from Serbia (that we haven't heard from in a while) and we'd love to have other folks from around the world chime in as well. Your views from outside the US of A would be welcome as our (so called) news is so controlled here in the land of the free.

We even have a few rednecks here too and we love 'em all.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Readytofly

PostSubject: Lurker   GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 pm

I have been a daily reader for a few years now, don't know why I didn't sign up.  Really enjoy the thoughts and comments here.  Have read some of David and Mark's stuff, but it can get over my head quickly.  Plan to keep stopping by.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up   GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:49 am

good for you!!!! you'll not regret joining up....the problem is that, and you know its true, that Christians do not like open discussions and debates about the bible....they want their doctrines, and then if someone offers a good point of contention, they throw out the baby in the bathwater....hell, i am this forums worst at that( by the way, listen to what i say, not how i say it because my ability to type,not that i had any in the first place, is about gone.....thats why i am working with this speech reprobation system)...this forum used to be a beehive of activity, but it has lost a whole bunch of members for various reasons.....we understand and accept the basics of bible Christianity, we are a group that is willing to discuss what others won't, the stuff your preacher won't tell you about....welcome to the misfits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up   GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUESTS ALWAYS ONLINE BUT DON'T JOIN!!! come on guys, join up
Page 1 of 1