Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:58 pm

A few times in the past few days we've run into situations where the information is solid but the presentation is not.

One example was from twitter, and was the ltr purporting to be a statement from POTUS.  Researcher quickly caught that it was not in the manner of POTUS, and Mike
2nded that.  And I too had qualified it when posting, but probably not enough.

What it was was a summary compilation of his position on things garnered mostly from his tweets, and we know he's a big twitter guy.  I did recognize the information as being in line with Trump's position.
We haven't been running threads on his tweets.  We could.
but when given paraphrased or otherwise 2nd hand info do we:
Allow or disallow?  Qualify or disqualify?
It would have been a BIG job to go back thru his twitter account to grab those that were relevant to the topic at hand.

So, I've just finished doing that for Anti-social's video that included a snippet of a tv segment of a Houston councilman regarding Hurricane Harvey and the Red Cross.
Although the quality of the broadcast captured in anti-social's video was rough, and a perhaps original broadcast that I found was rough too, I was able to find a newspaper article quoting him as saying what we heard on anti social's video.

But that took over an hour, what with continuing to look for a better quality broadcast and getting sidetracked with related news.
In this case Anti social's info was good.  And the remainder of the video was good and worth knowing.   But there's a limit to how much time we can spend validating all the info we pour through.
And again, even if the vehicle for the information was low quality, we already knew  the validity of the information on Harvey and the Red Cross everywhere they operate enough to give it a pass I think.

We sure don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water.  Yet it's VERY important to me also that whatever we put out is solid.

I don't know guys.  For instance, I've seen no other source to that Q tip. [heehee], which is old now [anti social posted his vid Dec. 5th or thereabouts.]

So, we probably need to know what we're doing with -call it
'correct but imprecisely delivered'-information.

What do you think we should do?

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Dove wrote:

Keep on keeping on doing what we've been doing. Sometimes we can get fooled. Sometimes we can vet and verify something if we think we're being fooled & sometimes we can't. It's been working so far. In the end we somehow manage to get the truth, or, something closer to the truth.

Example: I'm STILL WAITING on that promised 65 Gig bombshell from Wikileaks that I posted about. Nothingburger so far. I'm just as bad as anyone.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Only a sacrifice will appease the Hawaiian volcano god Pele.
Obama, will you take one for the team?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 pm

i'm at the point to where i'm blowing spitbubbles and licking windows with all of this s**t.....i want to believe, but i don't know what to believe....something is going to break, and it made have broke today....DOJ and FBI have 4 investigations going as of today, into the clinton email,uranium one,clinton foundation,and pissgate....hell, we can't stop now, in to deep, its like a damned soap opera....tune in tomorrow to see who is the real daddy of baby hillary.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:50 pm

researcher wrote:
Dove wrote:

Keep on keeping on doing what we've been doing.
I can do that!  Laughing cheers

And Mike?  I'm right behind you.  so to speak... Sleep

The par-tay is oh-vah for me too.  whew.  Long day at the office.  I'm going home.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Michael371 wrote:
tune in tomorrow to see who is the real daddy of baby hillary.....

Watch the movie or read "Rosemary's Baby". Many believe, as do I, that that pretty accurately tells the "daddy" story. Guaranteed to give you nightmares!

Who's your daddy, Hillary?

Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard and company started that Babalon working thing back in 1946 thru 1947 to bring in the whore of Babylon (they called her the divine feminine) and the next year the Hildabeast was born on October 26, 1947. See the excerpt below. Lots more at the link though.

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/hillary-clintons-witchcraft/hillary-clintons-witchcraft-part-10/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An interesting theory I came across is that HILLARY CLINTON is a result of that Babalon Working! That would make her the Satanic Moon Child possessed by a very powerful Demon or Fallen Angel!
I think it was in the Spiritworld video and it goes farther to say that later Marjorie admitted that Parsons had impregnated her while he was possessed during a satanic ritual and that the fetus was taken from her placed into this big metal thing buried and irradiated at the first nuclear bomb tests, and that the baby had survived and was female. That much was on the video but my theory is if that is true the baby could possibly be Hillary Clinton, she was born in 1948? Source. <===(Researcher added - INCORRECT: was born October 26, 1947)

IS HILLARY CLINTON THE WHORE OF BABYLON?
The Following Excerpts taken from the Chance George Blog July 10, 2016 C K George
What Crowley wanted to do (was) “to resurrect the God Horus into a modern day child, in fact a female child. This woman would end up being on the world stage. A leader and dominate feminist. This would, in the time of a new age, or what everyone was freaking out about in 2012 would help transform humanity into its next great leap.

The new human in fact is here in the newest scientific break throughs in fields like:
Cybernetics, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and synthetic biology or what is more commonly known as Transhumanist or the Hybrid man (see this most important video on Transhumanism HERE). Did Crowley succeed to create this offspring… well in 1946 Jack Parson admits in his own writing that they did in fact do such very thing. NASA leaves all involvement with Aleister out of any record from the famous Parsons. They even document an 11 day experiment at the start of 1947. They stated out to the public that no such feat was reached but in internal writings Jack says different.

Nine months after this there is only one female we can find in the USA born during this time frame and had an enormous career in the public, was a strong woman of power and is now headed right toward Leader of the entire free world as most Modern US Presidents are referred to. Hillary Clinton, she not only fits the political leader role but also she was born Hillary “Diane” Rodham on October 26, 1947. Diane is the name given to the Roman Moon Goddess. In Egypt the lunar Goddess is Isis.

We have before us for the first time since its construction a women born possibly at the hands of an evil black magick ritual, named after the very Goddess she planes to incarnate. Standing in the Capital Dome or the symbolic ever pregnant belly of Isis. Accept in her position as the leader of the world. It seems this is in no way just all by chance. A city built to bring back ancient gods in fact now is the place this very ceremony is happening.” Read the entire article: HERE.
“BABALON, THE SCARLET WOMAN HILARION will manifest among ye, and bring this my work to its fruition.”
You can read the Anti-Christ Prophecy of the coming of Babalon/Hilarion HERE
This would explain why The Clinton’s and their entourage get away with so much criminal activity. They are PROTECTED by Spiritual Wickedness in High Places! It would also explain why she is being propped up with all of her health problems….. Demonic Power!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Only a sacrifice will appease the Hawaiian volcano god Pele.
Obama, will you take one for the team?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:16 am

I guess I should expect this, to be so wacky sounding that no one around me can handle such crazy stories.... I'm keeping to my self! Wonder if there is a Birth Certificate in the Book of Death?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not   

Back to top Go down

Maybe we need a rule of thumb, maybe not
Page 1 of 1