Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Wikileaks has been posting, btw, if you want to check it out and haven't yet:

mostly their editorials on attacks against them.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:32 am

Finally was able to download it. Couldn't get it yesterday. Too many downloads I guess. Any-who . . .

Take a look at the two chapter heading screen captures from my downloaded copy below. Typo's or - ???? With all the "Q" stuff on the chans and what-not I don't buy typo. Sumpt'n funny about chapters 6 & 10.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

2 genders - 2 scoops - 2 terms

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:33 am

Interesting.....

UP study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:48 am

B‏ @B75434425

Julian Assange changed the 'O's to 'Q's when he uploaded to "Fire and Fury" to WikiLeaks today, but only in 2 chapters. Chapter 6: AT HQME Chapter 10: GQLDMAN

UP study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 am

Another tweet from "B" ......
B‏ @B75434425 11h11 hours ago

UP study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:55 am

Well that explains that! So it's just the PDF and not the print book. Assange did it. Wondering now if it is some kind of confirmation of "Q" or maybe a message that Assange and "Q" are working together? Wonder what that portends? Thanks One Sandal.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:58 am

UP  You got it!  That's my take. 

One thing that puzzled me was how wikileaks maintained secure transmission throughout, and Q has been having issues.  But it seems the issues were on chan, not from Q's end.

I'm going to post the sources I've been using.  I have yet to be able to find the dedicated board on 8chan set up for Q incoming posts only-no responses, no anons, etc.  All discussion is to go to a 2nd board.

Everyone please update that thread [coming in a minute] with your best sources, remembering no anon gets it right every time.  I was happy to see 'B' ref. here.  clap

Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:21 am

The 6th chapter says  At HQME.

The 10th chapter says GQLDMAN

Is someone at home? Assange?
Who or what is Goldman?

UP study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 am

Goldman=Goldman Sachs ???

At Home=someone on ankle bracelet, or other restricted movement ???

'6' ,  '10' means nothing to me. 

Could be just an opportunity to put the "Q" confirmation/association onto the pdf.
Or telling us, as you all suggested, whereabouts of Assange.

I'm just starting to hear a Pamphlet Anon and mods live chat on yesterday's posts.  Maybe they'll take a stab at it.
So far it cannot be embedded, even just a link won't work.  But there's a link at https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/
1st topic entry.
It's an hour + 1/2 long, but...c'est la vie.

Also, they've set up a yt channel which can only help.

They don't have inside info either.  They have to work with what we have as well.

The ref. Q made yesterday to 'no private communications'  seems to refer to Zach on inforwars, who possible tried to infer 'personal contact'?

As I've said, Zach's done, imo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:27 am

Well, might just as well throw this iron in the fire. WHY???? Why is the "T" in At HQME not a capital "T", huh? Notice that it is small and if you have the book or PDF notice that ALL of the other chapter headings are ALL CAPS. Table of contents screenshot is below. My spidey sense is tingling "hidden message" here perhaps?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:45 am

Nothing on little 't', but got this on Assange.  Hourglass finished:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Just reading the news.   Hmmm....   Times up/hour glass   golden globes give a "goldman"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/01/06/actresses-wear-times-up-pins-golden-globes-protest-sex-abuse/

6 and 10 .      6th and the 10th dates?

UP study
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 am

researcher wrote:
Finally was able to download it. Couldn't get it yesterday. Too many downloads I guess. Any-who . . .

Take a look at the two chapter heading screen captures from my downloaded copy below. Typo's or - ???? With all the "Q" stuff on the chans and what-not I don't buy typo. Sumpt'n funny about chapters 6 & 10.

To me, 6 At HQME means Twitter. The lower case t may be affirmation.

10 GQLDMAN may be gold man. The president could be a gold man. The oval office is gold. The gold lion.

Also, the fasces is two crossed axes in the form of an X (10). On the upper axe (at least the one i was looking at) is an IX on the left and an XI on the right. That's 9-11 in Roman numerals. What's missing? X.
On the lower axe is the bottom of an X and the top of the X is way at the top. They're split apart, divided. Again what happened to 10?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Fury   

Back to top Go down

Fire and Fury
Page 1 of 1