Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks Empty
PostSubject: Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks   Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:40 am

In this one hour long teaching on the bloodlines of the nephilim this guy spends the first 20 minutes going over the word folly. That may sound pretty dull at first but he sets a Biblical precedence that we all might want to digest and learn from. I can’t find fault with anything the narrator of this video said in those 20 minutes. I'll reserve my opinion on the remainder as I'm still watching, however he's off to a very good start. I’m watching the first video in a planned series of seven and I plan on watching the entire series. Three videos of the seven are finished and posted so far and I’ll link to them below.

Beginning and End YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rE-m_XRRIs9jZxVzpYhmQ/videos?disable_polymer=1

Part #1  Bloodlines of the Nephilim - A Biblical Study
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbNainvoCmI

Part #2  Nephilim Giants - Enemies of God In The Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FOdywSk68

Part #3  Wars Of The Nephilim Kings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDKShEqR28

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks   Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:48 am

Just finished watching the first one of the series. The entire thing start to finish was

SPOT ON THE MONEY!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks   Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Not nick-picking or anything, but I thought I heard him say that the word "Folly" was somewhere mentioned with the giants, and I'll be blowed if I can find it. I looked up the word, and it meant what he said, but "where is it in genesis?"
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks   Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Not exactly sure of what you are asking, Yaddy. Maybe the study below will help though.  It seems to pretty thoroughly address everything said in the video.

http://beginningandend.com/bloodlines-of-the-nephilim-a-biblical-study/

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks   Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 11:08 pm

My apologies, I listened to the video again and found where he said what it was and what it meant! Very clear and easy to understand, I went to his you tube site and subscribed so I can listen any time at my leisure, thanks again researcher  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks   Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Now that's more like it. I loved hearing it and I'm happy that you got something good from the video. I've now watched part two and it is just as good and just as thoroughly researched and done.

love 

For Yaddy - much love.

Back to top Go down

Biblically Speaking “Folly” Refers to Sexual Sin – Start Thinking “Sons of God SEXUALLY Taking Daughters of Men” Here Folks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: