Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bundy's finally walk free

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bundy's finally walk free Empty
PostSubject: Bundy's finally walk free   Bundy's finally walk free I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:25 pm

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2018/01/08/cliven-bundy-ranch-standoff-case-retried-federal-court-ruling/1008051001/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's finally walk free   Bundy's finally walk free I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:53 pm

it just shows how damned rotten the world system is...rotten as hell.....withheld evidence in order to try and send innocent men to prison....their crime?   standing up to sonuva'bitches
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's finally walk free   Bundy's finally walk free I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Someone . . . ???? handed judge Navarro her ass not too long ago and suggested that she drop it or else. Do a little search on Navarro and just how involved she was in this. Can you say Eric Holder, a Chinese solar company (Chinese military cover), mineral resources (uranium). Seems someones cows were in the way and Navarro was clearing the way. She really deserves the noose and she got off pretty much scot-free with only holding her ass in her hands.

I'm working from memory here so I could have missed a few things.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's finally walk free   Bundy's finally walk free I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 pm

There is one judgement awaiting on her that she can't sidestep. Ya know what I mean?  I know U do.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's finally walk free   Bundy's finally walk free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bundy's finally walk free
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: