HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Corruption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Corruption   Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Just enuf letters in the title bar. lol.  I almost entered 'corruption' into the address bar to get onto the forum.

Obviously, all this is exceedingly aggravating.  I put it out so that we are armed.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/billion-dollar-st-charles-obamacare-contractor-will-shut-doors-june-video/

The article is dtd today, but the video is older. [2004 actually] 

Short video at link discusses one segment of the WASTE of money in Obamacare.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Dove wrote:
The article is dtd today, but the video is older. [2004 actually]

Watching the video (I embedded below) I think you meant to say 2014. This was just another in a long stream of many Obama boondoggles. I hope that Trump & company will lower the boom on these scammers. Now THAT would be putting our tax dollars to work for us for a change. Is there anything that Obama did that hasn't turned to total $#!+ cause I can't find any.

https://youtu.be/u6FGt99oLsc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Only a sacrifice will appease the Hawaiian volcano god Pele.
Obama, will you take one for the team?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Yep!  2014.  Thanks for the catch.  I am tired today....

Just to fill in this big white blank space,
POTUS is having his physicals done today, then leaving for Mar-a-largo.

Watch for OIG [Office of Inspector General] of the Dept. of Justice, report from Horowitz coming soon.  That could be the lid blower we'd like to see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:34 am

FOUND ON THE RACK AT TARGET.  MAY ALSO BE AT WALMART.
[Not by me. ]

Here's another someone found and sent to Liz Crokin's twitter:

wall poster   $8.94 at Walmart.com

They're trying to 'normalize' it as a harmless nothing so the truth, whenever it comes out, is seen as 'conspiracy' crazy.  The enemy is alive and well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Corruption in Puerto Rico, by the State Power Authority.  Sad.

https://conservativedailypost.com/corps-makes-infuriating-discovery-9-billion-debt-nothing-compared-stockpile-governor-orders-doj-probe/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_January-2

[this isn't the best source, but this article looks legit.

And if you can stand Pelosi, https://conservativedailypost.com/millionaire-democrat-blasts-pathetic-schmooze-little-people-too-stupid-to-understand-global-plan/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_campaign=14_January-2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:32 pm

The flouride runs deep:

The Pentagon is "Missing" 44000 Troops and Trillions of Dollars, Now Faces First Audit Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=BITIr_MqL-w

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Dove wrote:
The Pentagon is "Missing" 44000 Troops and Trillions of Dollars, Now Faces First Audit Ever

First thing that comes to my mind is "secret space program" and the 44,000 troops possibly needed to man the secret space black-op. Thinking of that UK guy Gary McKinnon that we tried (and failed) to bust for hacking into the pentagon's secret space unit's data back in 2002.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 19, 2014
UPDATED RE-RELEASE AT HIGHER RESOLUTION. I caught up with Gary McKinnon in North London on my way back from safari in Kenya. The interview was shot using a hand-held camcorder and uploaded at 4 am UK time, making use of a wireless connection outside of an office building in downtown Birmingham. This is what is known as guerilla filmmaking... We sat in the back of his local pub, in a garden in the late afternoon. Gary is lucid, eloquent and extremely intelligent. He made it clear that the real reason the Americans want to extradite him is not for any damage he has done, for in fact there wasn't any. They are pursuing him is because of what he might have seen. Specifically, documents revealing a list of "Non-terrestrial officers" and off-world cargo operations somewhere out in space, (fleet-to-fleet transfers) hinting at the real possibility of military activities taking place in relation to other planets. Such a possibility has got to be mind-blowing to the average person who barely grasps that there might actually be aliens from other worlds interacting with earth and governments in the vicinity of our solar system. Key to the whole extradition matter is the issue that there were NO passwords required in order to access this material... and that a relatively unprofessional hacker, self-taught albeit brilliant, would be able, using a dial-up modem, to gain top secret access to NASA files and places as sacrosanct as the Pentagon. Since the date of this interview, Gary McKinnon has won his battle against extradition and will not face charges due to his having been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. It is important to note that this interview contains some of the best footage ever filmed of McKinnon telling the story in his own words. Most of the press accounts simply refer to his activity as looking for proof of UFOs. The fact that he unearthed proof of the Secret Space Program and the ramifications of that find, have been largely ignored by the mainstream press. It is our hope that this testimony will eventually cross over into the mainstream and provide the proof necessary for a full scale investigation into the existence of a Secret Government and Space Program that are currently as much as 10,000 years in advance of the state of technology in use on 'surface Earth'. This includes anti-gravity and travel beyond the reaches of our solar system as well as the establishment of bases on the Moon, Mars and other planets. Project Camelot's whistleblowers have provided ample testimony supporting the finds of Gary McKinnon and it is our view that ultimately the truth about this will become widely known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqQv-RBEgA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:27 pm

"do you love me, do you surfer girl?"...baa baa ba, baa ba barber annnnnnnn !...since i called you Beach Boy, i have been singing old beach boys songs in my head all afternoon....old people do dumbshit like that anyway:

i heard this guy on art bell long ago and i can't remember the specifics of his situation, but i do believe that he was in great britian during the interviews...guy is legit as far as the situation
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:35 pm

I just went back to prom night. I love you! Wink 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:40 pm

did you go to the prom in a horse and buggy?

I just went back to prom night. I love you! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:47 pm

michael371 wrote:
did you go to the prom in a horse and buggy?

I just went back to prom night. I love you! 

1948 TO 1958=10 YEARS
1958=1964=6 YEARS.  AH-HA! DON'T MAKE ME DOUBT MYSELF IN MY 'FRAGILE' CONDITION.  I KEEP TELLING YOU I'M OLD!  I'M JUST CHARMING TOO, SO I'M SURE IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE.  LOL.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:49 pm

That's the same guy, Gary McKinnon. And I ain't no surfer girl. Hehehehe, I love The Beach Boys. Got a couple of their albums on both vinyl and reel to reel tape. Have an ultra rare Surfer Girl 7inch jukebox 33 with three songs on a side. Love Jan & Dean songs too. Have a bunch of those surf albums. Even Annette Funicello's Muscle Beach Party & others. I'm wired a little weird. Those were the days, huh?

Dove & Mike - y'all two lovers better get a room. Rofl

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:52 pm

1948, huh?.....same year as the roswell crash?....are your eyes black?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 pm

OH NO, I'M NOT SAYING IT.

I'M JUST STILL LOOKING FOR BERRYCAJUN, CUZ IF SHE'S DOING A GOOD JOB, I'M RETIRING!

MIKE SAID, 1948, huh?.....same year as the roswell crash?....are your eyes black?

WELL, NOT FROM THE CRASH!!!   HAHAHA..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 pm

zoom, went right over your head
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:05 pm

michael371 wrote:
zoom, went right over your head

NO IT DIDN'T....I MEAN THIS IS THE WATCHER FORUM. 

AND I CAN SEE YOU, SO DON'T MESS WITH MEEEEE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:20 pm

RESEARCHER SAID, Dove & Mike - y'all two lovers better get a room.

BASED ON YOUR RECORD COLLECTION, IT'S PROBABLY SAFE TO SAY, 'NOT AT YOUR PLACE'.

BESIDES, WE BROKE UP. HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M GREEN...OR GRAY...OR GREEN-GRAY...MOSTLY GRAY.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OF?  THE NIGHT WE FOUND 'DELFI'S OWL' CLEAR AS DAY IN A CROP CIRCLE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 pm

if ya'll don't mind i think i'll ease on out of the asylum, now
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 pm

YOU MEAN......WE CAN LEAVE???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Dove wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OF?  THE NIGHT WE FOUND 'DELFI'S OWL' CLEAR AS DAY IN A CROP CIRCLE.

I thought that was a chicken????

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:08 pm

iS THAT A CHICKEN?  LOL.  HEY, MAYBE THEY MADE MORE THAN ONE FOR HER.  I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE JUST MAKING A FUNNY, BUT ONE WAS DEFINITELY AN OWL.  IT MIGHT HAVE HAD GLASSES ON.  WE WILL NEVER FIND IT...UNLESS IT WAS MARK FLYNN'S HANDIWORK.  HE MIGHT HAVE IT. 
I ALWAYS WONDERED...IT WAS PRETTY RUDIMENTARY FOR THE CROP CIRCLES OF THE DAY.
BUT WHAT DID I KNOW BACK THEN...NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THOSE KINDS OF THINGS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Tomorrow is supposed t be a big event day concerning our effort to save the world, so i am going to bed and listen to a dude named brooks agnew talk until i fall asleep....he is pretty good, but has some screwy ideas concerning scripture....brilliant in some ways, off the deep end in others...kinda' like dove and me.....i'm brilliant and she is off the deep end....goodnight
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 pm

hilarious
Michael said...brilliant in some ways, off the deep end in others...kinda' like dove and me.....

i'm brilliant and she is off the deep end....goodnight

And this is how we make it to the end.  Along with some heavy prayers. clap

Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/yankifarber/status/952529344525676544/video/1

why am i not surprised at this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:37 pm

PROJECT PELICAN   Mueller involved!

This is a 45 minute video explaining HRC involvement, who owns this, what they're about.  It's bad, it's dangerous.  You might want to file it for later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=364&v=RNmTqX1c184

This is 7 minutes and might interrupt your sleep. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption   

Back to top Go down

Corruption
Page 1 of 1