Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q POSTS 01-14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 6:39 am

The best thing to do is go to:  https://qcodefag.github.io/

Q was busy last night, and there is also a little 'back and forth' between Q and Anons.

The chessboard is exceptional.  I mean, that's deep!  LOL.  I saw it, and knew of the Q post, but the bell failed to ring!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 7:05 am

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Because one plays off the other for confirmation's sake.

We need a much bigger crazy wall.

Q POSTS  01-14 A81FuEU

Inside my head:
Q POSTS  01-14 Tumblr_ojk0kolXzn1r13x2bo1_500

The Decorator version:  [I could do this all day..Wink ]

Q POSTS  01-14 Tumblr_nwtrrr6bB01r13x2bo1_500

STOP!  ENOUGH!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 7:56 am

When we get pieces like this, some connects look to be accurate, but possibly/probably not every smidgen is. Discern, but this one is pretty darned good.

The 30 minutes and 38 minutes correlation is no good IMO.

This does raise the ? again about the connection of Q and Assange.

Q POSTS  01-14 DaGurIT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 8:56 am

https://twitter.com/B75434425   B IS PART OF THE Q TEAM.

MEGA ANON IS NOT.

Mega's info on Q being Assange is NOT true.
B confirms not true.

TheAlchemist‏ @OneAlchemy

Replying to @B75434425
B have you seen the recent mega Annon posts??? I think they might be VERY important!! Seems like she figured out sth about Q, why he is comm. the way he is and that he might even be Assange. She thanks him for everything. PLEASE read it!!

B‏ @B75434425 8h8 hours ago

Replying to @OneAlchemy
Meg is wrong.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 am

THIS IS WILD:  Q POST OVERNITE:

Jan 14 2018 00:17:29 Q !UW.yye1fxo 20
WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER. WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY (& WORLD) FROM THE EVIL LOSERS WHO WOULD DO US HARM (ALL FOR A BUCK). NO MORE. STAND UP PATRIOTS. STAND UP AND DEFEND WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
4, 10, 20

Q signs off "Q", always.

4, 10, 20  IS
D, J,   T

B CONFIRMS;

B‏ @B75434425 9h9 hours ago
Look closely at all the Q drops tonight. Who is speaking directly to you tonight Patriots?

‏ @B75434425

4, 10, 20 D, J, T

9:54 PM - 13 Jan 2018

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 am

I can breakdown some without seeking confirmation 1st.

Q POSTS  01-14 DTfXrLhV4AUchH0

Q had originally said we'd only see 20% of what was going on.  80% would be behind the scenes.
They're going to switch it up-show more to the public.  Yay!

And they can do that if they have certain enemy players cut off-shut off now.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:13 am

Dove "B" is mis info agent !!!!!!! just showed up a few days ago....megs has been around a long,long time on 4 chan
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:39 am

It could be.  My understanding is B disappeared for a bit, but made it back a couple weeks ago?  Longer?  I no longer have much sense of time. 

MegaAnon was doing well for awhile but has gone off the rails, many are saying.  I guess I'd ask which one sounds like, conducts herself, in a Q like manner?  [that would normally be a weird thing to say]

I know MegaAnon had quite the support for awhile. 
But I've seen nothing from B that I would call 'dis-info'.

Open minds required at all times the way this thing travels and the inherent ambiguity in Q's posts, including his own  intentional disinfo at times, according to Q himself..

And just because Q says 'we', even that isn't a confirmation that there's a team.

Any Q thing that requires interpretation is subject to being broadcast incorrectly.  We all have to be very careful.   But I haven't seen a single error from "B".   We'll see over time, maybe.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 pm

michael371 wrote:
Dove "B" is mis info agent !!!!!!! just showed up a few days ago....megs has been around a long,long time on 4 chan

I've been seeing this same thing. Those crazy cajuns over at Tiger Droppings were all over this "B" thing a few days ago. Keep an open mind, consider everything, even the uncomfortable stuff that may not fit the established *"Q" & meganon* view, and above all

DISCERN!

* Dark Journalist - Joseph Farrell (threads are on this forum)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 2:52 pm

I'm doing my own research.  We'll see if it gets any confirmation.
I'm in blue.  Q in red.

@Jack= https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19251-censorshipit-s-serious
~~~~~~~~~

If this is right, it's big.

https://qcodefag.github.io message # 517

Jan 13 2018 22:09:38 Q !UW.yye1fxo 8

BIG news week? Future proves past. What news was unlocked?

WHATEVER IT WAS, I'M SURE WE COVERED IT.  LOL.

Do you believe in coincidences? >U1 What public disclosure occurred re: U1? >DEFCON 1 [non-nuke FALSE] COMMAND? WHY? NECESSARY? NO SUCH AGENCY.
]NO SUCH AGENCY=NSA]  There's more, don't know what..

Where did POTUS stop [post] ASIA? THIS IS WHAT DRIVES ME CRAZY.  I FIND INFO HE WAS IN HAWAII AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIP.  IS Q'S [POST] DI-INFO AS HAWAII MAKES SENSE?  OR DID THEY MAKE ANOTHER STOP?  KEEP LOOKING.

IT WAS NECESSARY. FOR GOD & COUNTRY. IT WAS NECESSARY. NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY. :[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-trip-asia/

Quoting the President regarding the Asia trip:
We began our trip in Hawaii to pay our respects to brave American servicemembers at Pearl Harbor and the United States Pacific Command, the guardian of our security and freedom across the Indo-Pacific region.
~~
MORE TO FIGURE OUT.

:[AGAIN] warning ALERT. Think BDT. >Shall we play a game? >How about a nice game of CHESS?

BDT WAS THE BANGLADESH MONEY CONNECTION TO THE NYC SUBWAY BOMBER-
WHICH WAS FORETOLD [PROOF]  AND HANDLED.
HE'S SAYING THEY HAD PRE-KNOWLEDGE OF WHATEVER WAS GOING TO GO DOWN IN HAWAII AND THEY PREVENTED IT. 

_THE_FLOOR_IS_YOURS_ COMMAND? WHY? NECESSARY? WHO IS TALKING? THINK BIG. THINK BIGGER. THINK BIGGEST. >HAITI FOCUS Why is this relevant? What comes next?

CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_ >ADM R [CLAS-239B_TC] >"

CF=CLINTON FOUNDATION. HAITI FOCUS   'BYE_ADM R=
Navy Adm. Michael S. Rogers, director of the National Security Agency,

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE WAS OUTED IN THE INVESTIGATIONS AND IS GOING DOWN.   WAS HE INVOLVED IN HAWAII?

wHAT IF THIS IS PART OF THIS NARRATIVE ABOVE [AS I THINK IT IS]:
TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS. FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T. HIGHEST LEVELS.

Pls. note:  PRE KNOWLEDGE..PUBLISHED BY Q BEFORE THE FACT, AGAIN CONSTITUTES PROOF!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll get to the next part later.

…Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten “shutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!" FOCUS on POTUS' Tweet above. If D's shutdown the gov't - what happens to the US MILITARY? What specifically occurs? Think budget. Why is this relevant? [CLAS_EO_ ][2] >Missing 1 >Missing 2 >Missing 3 FIND missing [3]. Future proves past. NOTHING is a coincidence. The MAP is the KEY. PLANNED for [3] years. CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN. EVERYWHERE. PATIENCE. THERE IS NO ESCAPE. THERE ARE NO DEALS. TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS. FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T. HIGHEST LEVELS. THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED. STRINGS CUT. 7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/SD WE SEE ALL. WE HEAR ALL. THE HUNT CONTINUES. PRISON. DEATH. [CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89] RED_RED_ IRON EAGLE. Q

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct broken link)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 pm

NEW Q ISSUED THIS AFTERNOON.  IT REFERENCES TG=TREY GOWDY,  WHO'S NOT LEAVING.
'“Mr. Gowdy was serving on four committees when he ran for Chair of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee," said Ryan spokeswoman AshLee Strong. "He requested to be relieved of his duties from the Ethics Committee should he win chairmanship given the significant increased workload. We are grateful for his five years of service on the Ethics Committee and for agreeing to serve the remainder of the calendar year.”

NEW Q [SOUNDS LIKE ANONS ARE BARKING UP WRONG TREES]

MESSAGE 534
Jan 14 2018 14:49:27 Q !UW.yye1fxo 22
TRUST SESSIONS.
TG departure [HEC].[HOUSE ETHICS COMMITTE]-HE STILL HOLDS OTHER APPTS.
NOT to testify.
NOT needed to testify.
Think logically.
NO NEED to step down if needed to TESTIFY.
DO NOT chase MISINFO.
What ROLE might TG be walking into?
Who can WE TRUST?
RATS everywhere. EVIL everywhere.
TRAITORS everywhere.
NO SUCH AGENCY - VITAL.
RAW INTEL - VITAL.

US MIL - VITAL.
SAFE COMMS - VITAL.
YOU, THE PEOPLE - VITAL.
Boards changed due to statements re: private comms - FALSE.
Boards changed due to failure to IDEN accurately.
Boards changed due to MISINFO.
Targeted approach to direct flow of info created.
MESSAGE - VITAL.
CONTROL of MESSAGE - VITAL.
DELIVERY / RECEIPT of MESSAGE - VITAL.
MAJOR players here to distract, create doubt, and alter the direction.
SC: MISINFO everywhere.
SC: MISINFO from past reliable sources.
SC: AXIS OF EVIL can & will return FIRE [is].

SC: Seek immediate [F9-Sx_VB8239].[I WISH I KNEW WHAT THAT MEANS]

SC: CONF_y
Q

~~~~~
MESSAGE 535
Jan 14 2018 15:18:16 Q !UW.yye1fxo 23
BEWARE of MAJOR FALSE FLAG attempts this week.
KNOW your surroundings.
CHANGE OF NEWS CYCLE WILL BE NEEDED.[NEED A.M. REPORTS?] HANNITY, ET AL ON TOO LATE?  MY GUESS.
ABILITY to ATTACK LIMITED>[ISIS on LIFE SUPPORT]
Tactics shift to threats and hostages to obtain rogue_ops.
SILENCE [187] - no risk [no capture - dead on arrival].
SILENCE [LV]LV=LAS VEGAS, OBVIOUSLY
SILENCE [LV witnesses]?
SILENCE [LV-FBI]?
SILENCE WILL NOT LAST FOREVER.
TRUST.
Q
~~~~~
MESSAGE 536

Quote :
Jan 14 2018 15:25:47 Anonymous ID: 9c8009 49330
>>49315 just saw story about alwaleed in prison because he won't pay 6 billion to secure freedoom
Jan 14 2018 15:27:00 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee5a39 49343
>>49330 He doesn't have 6b.
We froze his assets.
Think logically.
When does a BIRD TALK?
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Possible explanation:of post reading:

SC: Seek immediate [F9-Sx_VB8239]. "

F9-Sx_VB8239F9-Sx_VB8239] would be the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket.

Last edited by Dove on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oReGR3Bjjmw

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Jason of Destroying the Illusion has two great red-pilling the awakening normies meme pages over on imgur. Some great stuff on those two pages. Check 'em out. See Jason's latest report in Dove's post just above this one for more info.

The great awakening:
https://imgur.com/a/OmdCc

Fake news awards:
https://imgur.com/a/tNUVF

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm

I found this in the comments below Jason's video. I though it was good enough to copy it over to here for us to ponder. Wonder if it has any relevance to Julian Assange's chess board and "Q" posts at all?

Who remembers the 1983 movie War Games?

"Shall we play a game?" "How about a nice game of CHESS?"
"No, let's play global thermonuclear war."

Comment From Jason's YouTube wrote:
"Shall we play a game?" "How about a nice game of CHESS?" It's a movie reference, Jordan. 1983, War Games, the computer, "Joshua" initially asked this of the main character, played by Mathew Broderick, who actually chooses the game thermonuclear war before he understands what the computer had once been used for, and goes on a quest to learn more. The computer is finally stopped when at Defcon 5 he asked the computer to play tic tac toe with 0 human players. The computer played out the tic tac toe game in multiple scenarios and then self terminated the nuclear game, which was "real" but has no "winners", and of course everyone lived. Sorry, but it is not the first time I saw a reference to that movie in some Q posts I have watched on your channel as well as in other places recently. I do not know what exact connection Q is hinting here, but the movie is about hacking, secret programs, a disenchanted scientist, and the global nuke situation at the nearing of the end of the cold war (but we didn't know it was close to ending yet). At the time I first saw the movie, the cold war was still a very real deal and it made an impression on my teenage mind at the time. I noticed the reference was written in green on the Q post. Have you seen this movie? From the many references I have seen lately of that film (not just Q posts either), I suggest to you to watch it. It's been years since I have seen it, but I am thinking that a Millennial will have a different view than a Gen Xer that actually lived though that time and saw the film on its release. Your perspective would take on a more historical POV as one who did not experience first hand the atmosphere of that time period but is still subtly affected by it. As I watched this post, that reference just jumped out at me. I even heard the computer voice saying, "Shall we play a game?" in my mind when I saw it. Love your work, keep it up! Do watch War Games, it was a pivotal movie to me in what I was witnessing in the world at that time as a young impressionable mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzNo0vR_dU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:23 pm

More on SPACE X and Hawaii from around the net.

The schedule was: 
Trump's FIRST stop on his way to Asia was Hawaii. His LAST stop after Asia was the Philippines.

However, on the way home they DID make an unscheduled stop in Hawaii.  [at least it was put out by Fox that they stopped there again on the way home.]
Supposedly Melania wanted to make a visit to Alaska, and the Prez decided he would wait for her in Hawaii. And it was announced that it was 'unscheduled'.

I remember that!  It could have been one of those 'FOX releases" like Bangladesh and the NYC subway/train 'fireworks'  bomber.

But of course this pre-dates the most recent SPACE X flight.

Whatever the cause, the white hats needed to shut down everything on the islands for 38 minutes.

SURE, the movie.  A BIG HINT.

Last edited by Dove on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 pm

oh crap!   DEFCON 1

RESEARCHER!  I DON'T WATCH MOVIES!  HELP!  I CAN FIND THE Q POSTS-

IS THERE A HINT?  POTTER FLIPPED OUT ON YT OVER DEFCON REFERENCE.
Q WAS SILENT AT THE TIME.  'B' SAID, IT WAS NOT A [NUCLEAR] MILITARY DEFCON.

STILL, YOU'D THINK THERE'S SOMETHING HERE~ALONG WITH THE UNSCHEDULED HAWAII TRIP. CODES?  PERSONS?  HARDWARE?  SOFTWARE?

IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT.  I'VE READ THE FAILSAFE'S ON THE ALERT SYSTEMS.
NOBODY ACCIDENTLY HIT ANY BUTTON.  IT WAS PROBABLY A DOD OVERRIDE.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 pm

You might wanna rent that movie, Dove. I may need to watch it again. It's been a long time and I've forgotten a lot about exactly what's in it. That Defcon 1 scene was a good catch.

IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT.  I'VE READ THE FAILSAFE'S ON THE ALERT SYSTEMS.
NOBODY ACCIDENTLY HIT ANY BUTTON.  IT WAS PROBABLY A DOD OVERRIDE.

I agree.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:28 pm

https://i.imgur.com/uN7ka0z.jpg

follow this rabbit hole .....follow the money....very impressive scheme they had
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm

michael371 wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/uN7ka0z.jpg

follow this rabbit hole .....follow the money....very impressive scheme they had
That is a good meme for Wed. except I have nowhere to send it.  Bummer. Sad
I so hope Wed. doesn't fall flat on it's face.

I have the Defcon posts.  Naturally the earlier one had disappeared, was recovered, but begged for a reason why it disappeared, which meant research. But I don't really see a reason.  It probably got caught in a board change.

I'll put them up in the morning.  We have the 2nd one already in this thread.

If you recall, when Trump was outbound on the Asia trip they lost all  communications for a short time.  [11-13 mins]. Q was messaging in with that info with less than a 15 min. lag in real time. 
I think whatever happened is tied to this latest Hawaii alert.  And based on the rest of the latest Q messages, it could have been a very big deal indeed.

But I'm not going to go nuts over it, cuz we'll probably never know unless and until
one day we're let in on it.
besides I now have 2 movies to watch, I need a 'crazy wall' at this point, I have more info than my brain will hold, my eyes kill, etc. etc.

So we'll see about tomorrow.  FOX News was stupid this a.m.  A total waste of air time.  The night shift's working on it, tho.  Word has it POTUS isn't too happy with Fox these days either.  Boy, is there anybody left?  They all sound so ignorant most of the time.  Ok crew, I might be done for now.

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Dove, question? What made you all the sudden dive into things deeply? Just a brief answer will suffice.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:39 pm

That's a fun question.  If I spot an opening where I think that through an investment of time, study and learning,  I might be able to contribute towards making a situation better, I jump in.

It had to have been the Q posts this time. So, I do think Q is legitimate.  I know the huge difference wikileaks made.  Even though the Q posts are a  different deal, they have served to give direction and motivation to alot of the Truthers, keyboard warriors, Patriots, and the Right.

It just seems to 'happen' that when I put my attention on something in this focused manner, it just starts coming my way.  It kind of finds me.
Between what Q says and what Mark Taylor has been saying, I believe it's worth pressing in for, and that good will come of it.  If it should go the other way, I'll be down for a bit.  But, you know this world is not where my vision stops.
It's really about what we leave behind when we leave, should the Lord tarry. thanks

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:42 pm

spring2 wrote:
Dove, question? What made you all the sudden dive into things deeply? Just a brief answer will suffice.
Dave
she is off her meds, spring
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:52 pm

michael371 wrote:
hilarious
spring2 wrote:
Dave
she is off her meds, spring

WHY didn't I think of that?!?  BEST answer evah!  Now my answer looks all gooey. I was going to say 'smaltchzy'but I have no idea how to spell it.  LOL!

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:19 pm

That's great!
Your contribution in this stuff is truly welcomed and needed as there is too much for just a few to cover.
Thanks, I was just curious.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm

spring2 wrote:
That's great!
Your contribution in this stuff is truly welcomed and needed as there is too much for just a few to cover.
Thanks, I was just curious.

Dave

AND I'm TRYING not to step on your toes.  I try to check your posts often.  But I know we're both flying thru info...so please forgive me if I do sometimes. happy dance

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 am

Q POSTS  01-14 DTvtQZ-UMAAICFL

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 am

See the one above, and:
Q POSTS  01-14 DTtm451U0AApkUD
As I posted in another thread:
National Geographic is running an 8 part special called CHAIN OF COMMAND.
So far I can't find any online access unless you want to give a credit card for validation.
But I have it 'On Demand" on cable, and just watched part 1, because  of the above meme.

It is there in the program, which first aired Jan. 15th.  Q's related post is dated Jan.
13th.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Continuing to clarify 'Defcon 1' posts,

Q post 14 Jan. 2018
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 Q !UW.yye1fxo 21

Side_by_Side (graphic form): BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_ DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_ [2] above represent PRIMARY indicators. SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time REMAINDER below. START HERE. WILL GUIDE. Q

All I can get out of it is [1] defcon [clarified as non-nuke] does relate to Hawaii, [2] it's more confirmation.  

I'm waiting to see if Admiral Rogers figures into Hawaii.
~~~

CONTINUING WITH POST # 517  of JAN 13:  ANOTHER EXCERPT   Q IN RED, ME IN BLUE.   https://qcodefag.github.io/

>"…Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards.

The Dems will threaten “shutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!" FOCUS on POTUS' Tweet above.

If D's shutdown the gov't - what happens to the US MILITARY? What specifically occurs? Think budget.

Why is this relevant? [CLAS_EO_ ][2] >Missing 1 >Missing 2 >Missing 3 FIND missing [3].

Future proves past. NOTHING is a coincidence. The MAP is the KEY.

PLANNED for [3] years.

CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN. EVERYWHERE. PATIENCE. THERE IS NO ESCAPE. THERE ARE NO DEALS. TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS. FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T. HIGHEST LEVELS. THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED. STRINGS CUT.

7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/SD WE SEE ALL. WE HEAR ALL.

THE HUNT CONTINUES. PRISON. DEATH. [CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89] RED_RED_ IRON EAGLE.

Q

One of the primary points in the WH press conference today was:  What happens to the Military and it's budget if there is a Government shut down.

[Just what Q said! ]

Also today the President notified Congress that he is  extending Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d))
to continue in effect beyond January 23, 2018, as  grave acts of violence committed by foreign terrorists who threaten to disrupt the Middle East peace process that led to the declaration of a national emergency on January 23, 1995, has not been resolved.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/presidential-message-congress-united-states/

[Everything taken together may be pointing to an isis attack overseas this week.
That's just speculation on my part].  If you can see Nat'l Geographics "Chain of Command", it was something when they showed Obama lying about victories over ISIS as they were in fact retaking Mosul instead.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Here is an earlier Q thread supporting his ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE of world and national affairs.

More legible:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTwRHerUMAEIUWu.jpg

Q POSTS  01-14 DTwRHerUMAEIUWu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:51 pm

This just hit B's twitter:   AND there's a prior Q post on 'conspiracy theory' as coming.
We really are in a controlled matrix.

Securing Democracy‏ @SecureDemocracy

"A conspiracy theory known as "The Storm" that was hatched on a 4chan message board is being heavily pushed by Kremlin-linked accounts using the hashtags #GreatAwakening, #WeThePeople, and #QAnon (all 3 in the top 10 today). Read about its origins here: http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html …

Q POSTS  01-14 DTw8Cq9UMAAqpfA

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Dove wrote:
If you can see Nat'l Geographics "Chain of Command", it was something when they showed Obama lying about victories over ISIS as they were in fact retaking Mosul instead.

Amazon has this to stream in HD for $2.99 for the one episode or the entire 8 episode season for $14.99. Season pass comes in at $1.87 per episode and once bought individually or season you can watch anytime.  Info for anyone who's just gotta see it.

https://www.amazon.com/Chain-of-Command-Season-1/dp/B078P6FSH5/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=95Q822FNPR8QX77TKAMS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Here's Q's post on conspiracy  from Jan 13th   #526

Jan 13 2018 23:16:59 Q !UW.yye1fxo 17
Be READY. MSM coming - BIG WAY. We see all. We hear all.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.

MSM LOST CONTROL. D LOST SLAVE GRIP.

D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.

MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT. FAKE NEWS. 4-6% LOST FOREVER.

HELLO GEORGE.

Q

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Thanks researcher!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:36 pm

A couple things about the series:  Chain of Command.

They actually showed the 1st TWO episodes on the 15th.

Episode 1 begins with a soldier whose first name is Quincy.  The screenshot above with the Q cup is his cup, shown as being in his kitchen, after he returned home from serving in Mosul.

IF it is actually him, I would never try to prove it.  Hopefully it's not actually him.  I would be afraid for him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q POSTS  01-14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 01-14   Q POSTS  01-14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS 01-14
Page 1 of 1