Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers Empty
PostSubject: To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers   To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:10 am

go here, start reading on page 744....S**t going down Dove !!!!! Those drunk cajuns doing work over there last night, let me tell you......the web is tightening and the elite trash are getting desperate....weed out the bullshit, and pay attention to berrycajun (she is the TD version of Dove) because she is on this night and day...Researcher knows who to take seriously and who to dismiss,since there is a serious uptake in deliberate  mis-info over there in the last 2 weeks

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-and-beyond-page-747-new-q-checkmate-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/page-744/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers   To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

Beach Boy . . . never been called that before. I've been over on Tiger Droppings half the morning reading (lurking) and catching up on the newest 15 pages posted since yesterday and what Mike says is true. That's a pretty smart bunch of cajun's over there. I don't maybe agree with everyone there but I've sure learned a lot from most of them. Much like this forum, TD seems to fly so low under the radar that TPTB leave them (and us) alone.

TD is mostly about football, something that I don't understand or care about and have never understood so I haven't joined TD. No football fan has ever been able to answer these questions for me so I see it as just a silly game with grown men fighting over possession of an oblong ball-kinda-thingy that really isn't a ball at all. Hell, with all the money they make they can all afford to buy their own ball-kinda-thingy that really isn't a ball at all and quit fighting each other over it. Silly waste of time.

Soooooo, questions:

How long does someone have to be a quarterback before he becomes a halfback?

AND

How long does someone have to be a halfback before he becomes a fullback?

AND

How many trips to the locker room showers does it take before a tight end becomes a wide receiver?

AND

When are the Chargers and the Padres going to play against each other.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers   To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Well Researcher, the only one I had to get clarification about was the Chargers-Padres line.  LOL.  [am I in trouble?  I really want to go to heaven. lol]

So, I'm at TD now, looking for Ms. berrycajun and p. 744.  I did see they're speculating on a foiled NK sub attack.  I just wanted to mention that info was attributed to an RV'er, which is a 'remote viewer',if anyone doesn't know.

As far as I've ever seen?  Their track record is zero going on zero.  But, we carry on!  LOL.

A quote from that thread, on Huma in Hawaii: FUNNY!

"Maybe Hillary arranged to have Huma and a Nuke arrive in Hawaii at the same time? hehe"

The DailyMail had a pic of 'Huma in Hawaii'...hmmm...I couldn't say it was her.

Another one from TD:  "Can you ask if IPAWS is a 'button' that says put your head between your arse and kiss it goodbye, or it has to be typed in?"

At least it's fun reading over there!  UP

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers   To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To ALL that are a part of this forum (especially DOVE and the Beach Boy, to guests, and to lurkers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: