HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leaving admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite

PostSubject: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 am

Hello y’all, I am turning the forum over to researcher and leaving admin.  He’s been taking care of everything for over a year anyway and doing a fine job of it Smile 
I will diminish and go into the west... I mean, lol become a regular member.  It’s been fun! I learned a LOT! I do love this place however, so I’m staying. Just need a new username and I can be free!!!! thank yougroup hugpartyrightonlove

Last edited by researcher on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pin topic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:01 am

Delf, these are some exciting and strange times and are well on the way of getting worse before they get better.....put down the whip and grab a chair and join in....this is the perfect place to be in strange times,lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 am

thank you Thank you Delfi, your simply the best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:53 am

Good! As long as you're staying.  Now you can start posting again, yes?  We need all voices heard!
Love you!  And thank you, you know.
love

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Pinned for a while. Things are still in flux about the change-over but being worked out. Meanwhile I don't plan on changing anything. Our little forum is working quite well as it is, and thank you very much to all members for that. Actually it isn't a lot of work to maintain since everyone here acts like adults and there's very little contention.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

If you want to know who rules over you, just look at “who” or “what” that you are NOT allowed to criticize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 pm

So glad That you are staying !!!  Smile  Smile  Smile   When I first started reading I thought "Oh No!"  Wheww ! Smile   judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Thanks y’all. We need to give researcher a huge thanks for taking this on and relieving me without a struggle! He was an amazingly supportive partner and will do a fantastic job in my place.  
:ron:Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving admin   

Back to top Go down

Leaving admin
Page 1 of 1