Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On tv right now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:07 am

Congress is interviewing DHS Secy Nielsen.  They are attacking Trump unbelievably!
Horrible!
Please pray for him.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 am

I don't have a TV. Keep us informed please, Dove.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:46 am

I heard who I believe is Patrick Leahy, dem Senator from Vt. GRILLING her as to the shithole language, as she was in that meeting.  Others did too, I heard.  But I had  to shut it off and walk away.

I can't believe we can't get live stream on FOX or C-Span.  Chuck Schumer said last nite if Trump wants to BEGIN to win back any trust that he's not a racist, he'll give the dems what they want on DACA.

They're vipers!

All POTUS has to do is show a picture of Haiti post eq AFTER the millions of Clinton Foundation donation money never got to Haiti at all.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Here's some Researcher.  I don't know why we should have all the gnashing of teeth.

This is the one from this morning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7r1jrZ2Qxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=316&v=dLW3TItEQ3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=Wir1kkta41g

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Giiiirrrrrl, you are on a roll today. All three videos are dynamite! The middle video . . . PRICELESS! I need to get me one of those "Liberalism - Find a Cure" shirts shown at the end.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm

U might want to consider a bullet proof vest to go along with....
It's a jungle out there.

In all seriousness, these people are bona fide nuts-whackos-and liars, of course.
But I mean really, how many can be on the hidden payroll.

Take Lindsey Graham.  He straightened out for about 2 weeks while 'we don't say his name' was being fitted for his boot.  But the Foundation money must have kicked in again, cuz he's back to being a closet demo-fag.

Who do they think the voters are?  Chopped liver?  I want the President's platforms.
What's so hard to understand.

Eventually they have to self-destruct.  Nobody can walk the rim of insanity 24/7 and keep their footing.

The POTUS' doctors are addressing the press pool, and they're going on and on-at least 20-30 min. of questions so far, especially about Trump's mental health-after their big blitz that he's mentally compromised.  They really are despicable.

Back to top Go down

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Talk on Lew Dobbs tonight was DOJ SHOULD Go After Authorities Violating FED Code on Illegal Imigrants and Santuary cities, death and injury punishments.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19200-bringing-in-and-harboring-certain-aliens-8-u-s-code-1324-read-jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On tv right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tv right now   On tv right now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On tv right now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: