Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration crime statistics Jan 2018

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Immigration crime statistics  Jan 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Immigration crime statistics Jan 2018   Immigration crime statistics  Jan 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/shocking_data_on_immigrant_crime.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Immigration crime statistics Jan 2018   Immigration crime statistics  Jan 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Good guys:  https://www.mrc.org/

Find their petition page and go for it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Immigration crime statistics Jan 2018   Immigration crime statistics  Jan 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Dove wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/shocking_data_on_immigrant_crime.html

Quote :
With his protected status, Carlos Jiron, another Salvadoran, started a small contracting business and won bids for big jobs, including to paint federal buildings in the Washington area.
“We have built a life here,” said Mr. Jiron, 41, who lives with his wife and two American-born children in a four-bedroom house they bought in Springfield, Va.
He will have to decide whether to take his children to El Salvador, where he says they would not maximize their potential and would face safety threats; leave them with guardians in the United States; or remain in the country at the risk of arrest and deportation as one of the millions of undocumented immigrants.

Let me translate for you: Mr. Jiron built a life here but in all the time Mr. Jiron was enjoying all that The United States had to offer he never bothered to apply for citizenship.

There, I fixed it for The American Thinker.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration crime statistics Jan 2018   Immigration crime statistics  Jan 2018 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immigration crime statistics Jan 2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: