Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contd. US mil buildup re NK 01-16. Japan issued false attack alert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Contd. US mil buildup re NK  01-16. Japan issued false attack alert Empty
PostSubject: Contd. US mil buildup re NK 01-16. Japan issued false attack alert   Contd. US mil buildup re NK  01-16. Japan issued false attack alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/us-sends-more-nuclear-capable-bombers-to-the-pacific-as-american-warships-move-toward-korea/

Obviously not everyone thinks things are hunky-dory

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Contd. US mil buildup re NK  01-16. Japan issued false attack alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contd. US mil buildup re NK 01-16. Japan issued false attack alert   Contd. US mil buildup re NK  01-16. Japan issued false attack alert I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 1:55 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/416067-nuclear-false-alarm-japan/

"Around 6:55pm earlier we reported on the NHK's news site and NHK's news disaster prevention application ‘Pattern of North Korean missile launch’ but this was incorrectly issued. J alert has not appeared. I must sincerely apologize,” the news outlet wrote.
The incident comes just four days after a public warning was issued to residents in Hawaii to “seek immediate shelter” from an alleged incoming ballistic missile which had been launched.
That alert was issued in error by the Hawaii Civil Defense, which apologized profusely and sparked debate online about US President Donald Trump’s rhetoric regarding his country’s nuclear capabilities and the threat posed by the North Korean regime.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Contd. US mil buildup re NK 01-16. Japan issued false attack alert
Page 1 of 1