Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat Empty
PostSubject: Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat   Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:36 pm

This will be an instant classic. The destruction of the nation city by city by demoncrats.  There are more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=242&v=weqQR-NnnIs

This is before the election:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeEPSjOBzRA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat   Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:48 pm

there is going to be more absurdity before it gets better due to the fact that there are multitudes of people that are going to jail, and they know it
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat   Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Here we go!  He says a couple things in the beginning that might make you wince,
but keep going.
Here's "meme Wednesday", and yt, twitter, etc.  which brings us back to fighting censorship, but he's got a point!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8lH9_ArUZ8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat   Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 pm

michael371 wrote:
there is going to be more absurdity before it gets better due to the fact that there are multitudes of people that are going to jail, and they know it

I agree with you.  And I don't think the country has the 40 years he's talking about to raise up a new generation. 

We've got 3 years at best.  That's assuming 'we the people' do enough of getting to the younger generation right now to prevent chaos in the land.
They are already thoroughly indoctrinated-I know for a fact.

What I get out of what he's saying, and I think he's right, look at us.  We're old. We conservatives elected Trump because,  well, let's see:

First, we here are different from our peers because what "Bible based" means to us is very different than most neighborhood churches, and denomination councils.
To quickly sum that, we are aware of the sins of the nation, the sins of the leaders,
the wiles of the devil, and WHO THE ENEMIES ARE, both home and abroad.
Conservatives knew at least some of the reasons as well, just not as deeply perhaps.

2ndly, the prosperity of the nation in our generation was based on industrial manufacturing, not I.T.  That's sure not true for 30 something year olds today.
But it was part of Trump's message for restoring the nation.
We relate to the automotive industry, to coal, to home pumped oil, etc.  Not this upcoming generation.  These things are stupid, antiquated, uninformed, and just uncool! 

Q has said, hurry, hurry.  It's a storm, and it's about to hit.  It's the streets we have to worry about.  We have pizza on t-shirts today in the stores.  20 years ago it was a big A with the word ANARCHY written across it.  They are conditioned to all the wrong things for seeing the 'good' in what's coming.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat   Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fascism meets Mafia=Democrat
Page 1 of 1