Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think Empty
PostSubject: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:51 am

GOD'S ARMY~WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR ??

HOW are we helping the Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East ?

WHAT are the Globalist plans for the Christian church ?

WHY would God rescue this country ?  Is there a remnant ?  Because that would be good enough for Him to ACT.

National Geographic is running an 8 part special called CHAIN OF COMMAND.
So far I can't find any online access unless you want to give a credit card for validation.

But I have it 'On Demand" on cable, and just watched part 1, because  of THIS:

It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think DTtm451U0AApkUD

IT'S THERE!  At the end.  [Things take me awhile, because I do validate all I can first.]
THIS is No photoshop, no con.

Q's post is dated Jan 13.

The series began airing Jan. 15th.

You don't tweet ?  You don't facebook ?  What about signing on to youtube.
WE have the backstory about as good as anyone not directly involved.

The enemy of the people that sits in government seats overriding THE LAWS OF THE LAND and THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE have raised their attacks 10 fold today. 

Email every Senator that Trump is our duly elected President and we the citizens want his platform on Immigration Reform.  Get feisty if you want.  Tell them we know of the financial manipulations that go on.  Tell them God is watching whether they believe that or not.  Grab a meme and email it.
Sheer numbers matter.

Write the pastors of the threat on Christianity if they don't get the Truth out of what's happening, and how it will lay the groundwork for what could happen in the near future.  They have responsibility and will be held accountable.

Even if you STILL somehow don't think Q is the real deal, [Lord knows why    ],
you still know that the danger is very real.  And we are IN IT right now.

I KNOW I have responsibility and will be held accountable. So I have to look beyond what I can't do and find something that I can do.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WOW!!   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 pm

WOW!!

I GUESS THAT ANSWERS THAT Q!

Do you see another airing time and date?? by chance?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Researcher found a way to see it for a buck or two I think.  If he doesn't link it to you tonite, I'll
find it in the a.m.   It's probably in the 'Q 01-14' thread!  I betcha!

And there are new entries there too. Wink

And then the series is airing on the National Geographic channel on cable-new episode every Monday night.  Episode 2 is next Monday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm

I missed another connect in the Q post.  Monday Jan. 15th was PATRIOT'S DAY. [and the day the series started].  He said Patriot's Day in the post.  dur.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

I’ve been hearing about this Q, where do I start,  to find out what y’all are talkin about?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 pm

spring2 wrote:

WOW!!

I GUESS THAT ANSWERS THAT Q!

Do you see another airing time and date?? by chance?
Is that Smokey? He looks so gentle and nice! Cutie
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Dove wrote:
Researcher found a way to see it for a buck or two I think.  If he doesn't link it to you tonite, I'll
find it in the a.m.   It's probably in the 'Q 01-14' thread!  I betcha!

YUP, that's where it was. I've copied the info over for y'all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dove wrote:
If you can see Nat'l Geographics "Chain of Command", it was something when they showed Obama lying about victories over ISIS as they were in fact retaking Mosul instead.

Amazon has this to stream in HD for $2.99 for the one episode or the entire 8 episode season for $14.99. Season pass comes in at $1.87 per episode and once bought individually or season you can watch anytime.  Info for anyone who's just gotta see it.

https://www.amazon.com/Chain-of-Command-Season-1/dp/B078P6FSH5/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=95Q822FNPR8QX77TKAMS

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think   It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's real and FAR more serious & dangerous than you think
Page 1 of 1