Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today Empty
PostSubject: BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today   BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Go ahead and check a few of the links below out. Stay safe, don’t fall for Ponzi schemes, and God bless.

Told ya so! See my siggy at the bottom.

There is, as predicted, weeping and gnashing of teeth going on today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-17/bitconnect-abruptly-shuts-down-crypto-currency-collapses-bcc-holders-suicide-watch

https://www.inverse.com/article/40268-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-january-crash-price-value

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/16/bitcoin-crypto-crashed-hard-part-deux/

ZeroHedge wrote:
Crypto currency Bitconnect (BCC) plunged from $321 to a tad over $35 today, a drop of more than 86% after regulators from state authorities issued cease and desist letters for unauthorized sale of securities. That's right. Just because your shit is on the blockchain, that doesn't mean you get to solicit your fucking Ponzi scheme to people in America. State regulators will have something to say about that.
Via the company's website, as per the reasons for shutting down.

Quote :
The reason for halt of lending and exchange platform has many reasons as follow: The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.

We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division.

These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform. Outside forces have performed DDos attacks on platform several times and have made it clear that these will continue. These interruptions in service have made the platform unstable and have created more panic inside the community.

Price action. BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today BCC What did Bitconnect do? They quite literally ran a Ponzi scheme. Look at one of their brochures, promising investors 40% returns, PER MONTH.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today   BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Aaaaannnd . . . . IT'S GONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TlPo0yCSa4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today   BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

PT Barnum had it right....it constantly amazes me just how damn stupid people are.....i mean dumber than a bag of shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today   BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:38 pm

OH WELL, JAN WASN'T IN THE CARDS .. coins!

THIS WAS THE SAME AS MONEY FROM THIN AIR... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEEPS???
MK ULTRA??

SHEESH!!

GET A GOLD PAN
GOT A BUNCH, A SLUICE BOX, A COMPASS X100 DETECTOR (1988") still beats others!!,, and JUST GOT A GARRETT PRO-POINTER AT FOR CHRISTMAS! 
YEAH STILL DOING IT AND STILL LOVE IT!
BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today File
BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today Mk2wxODFN5oLzwU-0aiBJ-A
https://www.findmall.com/read.php?56,555791
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today   BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm

SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE NOT FOR SALE...
GOOD GUITAR,
COMPASS DETECTOR
SCHWINN SWEET SPOT
61 CORVETTE FUELIE IN HONDURAS MAROON 
GOOD VINTAGE MODEL BOATS AND PLANES
BUT MY OPINION / ADVICE & KNOWLEDGE (if interested) IS ALWAYS FREE.

MY CUTTING TORCH, SAW AND WELDER ARE ALWAYS READY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today   BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BitCoin Crash – Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth Going On Today
Page 1 of 1