Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17 Empty
PostSubject: Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17   Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:31 am

A meteor hit overnight Jan 16-17 with a force great enough to register as a 2.0 eq.

I'm posting so we have record of 1st occurrence, if it continues.

One strange thing was https://twitter.com/B75434425 randomly posted that there were 120 air force jets flying over the nation that night that were showing call signs, implying there were others flying dark. 

When asked what was a normal number, she said 10.

There is a video showing a 'light strike' coming straight down, and a subsequent fire.
That one is a self admitted hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rBwn_-rOw8

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17   Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Meteorite hunters are finding bits and pieces of the space rock a few days after. Story below. And no, it wasn't some outer space beamed directed energy weapon. That's been pretty well proven false. Just a plain old space rock.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5290227/Meteorite-hunters-fragments-Michigan-meteor.html

The first fragments were located Thursday by professional hunters Larry Atkins and Robert Ward of Arizona, according to the American Meteor Society. Ward said he used seismic data, Doppler radar and witness information to narrow down where to search

Lots of photos starting to show up of the fragments. I searched for "meteorite michigan" and found plenty of pictures.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17   Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:17 pm

oh well just a rock from space ... still might be worth something?

Going prospecting Sat. cause Sat is best weather day though 50deg will see what I get. I have a couple places with ancient stream beds covered with ancient hot mud flows 1 is close to  and same elevation as The Strawberry diggings you used to hear about on the series "The Big Valley", I know that location! USFS controlled area so lookin for my own.

Today in between the crap news I spent 230 usd on hobby related stuff and did about 4hrs work on the Crackerbox forward deck, it is to be named Tool Box with P-50 last age I worked on it... now 67. Man time flys when you get drawn into the rabbit hole, I keep popping my head out and looking back to some better times of innocence!
These are the colors @ amazon .. : Auto-air #4531 & 4534 & 4558.
Broke out the Badger 400 gun and two air brushes... the 400 turns out to be another fossil like me, still in its box though... used and well kept as well as the air brushes a B model and I think a 150, ready to go.
Next step to trim the forward deck and glue the two side ones on + cowel of mahogany & transom. OOOOh.
Done for the night, gonna dream of painting those cool colors that r on the way. I love painting!
Later>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17   Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michigan meteor Jan. 16-17
Page 1 of 1