Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out Empty
PostSubject: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 am

Greg Hunter 16 Jan 2018 - Start watching from the 22 minute mark. No need for me to say more, just watch for a few minutes. Someone tried mighty hard to start WWIII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIO4vWYtk6s

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:25 pm

I have been reading this explanation for the alert for a while now, and this report is coming from some legit sources....remember, they found 39 blackhawk( i think they were blackhawk) helicopters that were not on the ledger....why not one submarine with missile launch capabilities?

okay researcher, i really need to hook up my voice reprobation program to say this, but i don't feel like fooling with it today.....having trouble breathing due to all of this gas heat going on in the house, walk outside, i'm fine.....problem is, too cold to go out

alright surfer boy, go look at daniel 7....it is a non-descript animal.....the other 3 were obvious animals that we can understand and recognize, but this one is different......
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that werebefore it; and it had ten horns.
8I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

okay, we have all heard the different ideas and theories of who all and what all this is, from the revised roman empire, to the holy roman empire, antiochus iv,etc....i'm sitting here reading tigerdroppings and checking here, and out of the blue, a thought ran across my mind that i have never considered about this 4th beast that just might interest ya'll....but, before i relate this cerebral sunburst of revelation, i needyou to go to daniel 12, read it and then go to verse 8 and tell me if the enire book is closed, or if this concerns just the final vision.....i'll even put it here

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:44 pm

but, before i relate this cerebral sunburst of revelation

Mike, I'm not sure of exactly what it is you are asking me (and others I assume) to do???? If something is bouncing around in that brain thing of yours you'll have to spit it out. My mind reading abilities are real rusty and my crystal ball is in the repair shop so I'm batting zero here.

Haven't looked at Tiger Droppings in about three days. I'm probably 40 pages behind over there by now. Only so many days in a hour.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:47 pm

The bankruptcy angle has been around for a while, but there aren't many voices saying so [yet ?].

We know China continued to sell oil to NK despite saying they were on board with the embargo.
They aren't our friends. And how badly the trade deficit re-balance cost them?
But....an all out attack by China on the U.S.?   IDK. 

There's another theory involving Snowden and bulk NSA files that the President's intelligence guys couldn't get access to.  Snowden? Dubious. Maybe, maybe not.

But a missile fired does not explain Trump's unscheduled stop back in Hawaii on the return trip from Asia. 
It is SO suspicious that ALL communications to and from the President were shut down while he was on AF1 that I could accept an attempted 'coup' if that's where this eventually leads.
Certainly they were not back in Hawaii because Melania wanted to see Alaska!

And lastly, in the Q regarding the Hawaii false alert is 'Adm. R.', NSA, and treason.  Do they go together?   That to me is the BIG Question

Maybe there's an 'alien base' in that area of the Pacific that messed with the US Navy ships nav. systems as they were out there playing bumper cars, AND the President's comm. systems.  alien

I'll have to come back for Mike's post after clarification too.  Unless the beast is green, which I just covered.  Wink  j/k

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:56 pm

is the entire book of daniel closed until the TIME OF THE END (verse 9) or just the words of the final vision?.....this has nothing to do with tigerdroppings, it has to do with the 4th beast....did i just have a vision?...i am agnostic about modern day visions....a premonition?....something jumped into my mind that was so far from the thought pattern that i was on, it was the 4th beast of daniel 7...give me your lowdown on the sealing of the book.....something has jumped out to me about that 4th beast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm

#6 FOR THE 17th

POTTER @ #4 1-18-2017
https://youtu.be/qttIYzqmNr8

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 pm

spring2 wrote:
#6 FOR THE 17th

Oh no!  Is 'code speak' catching??  lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:17 pm

MAYBE?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 1:46 pm

hey ya'll......i have to wrap my head around this, but there is something in daniel that is screaming at me, but i can't digest it all at one time due to having to UN-learn a few things.....just saw something that i have never noticed before because i may have read it wrong....i love the bible
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:07 pm

michael371 wrote:
hey ya'll......i have to wrap my head around this, but there is something in daniel that is screaming at me, but i can't digest it all at one time due to having to UN-learn a few things.....just saw something that i have never noticed before because i may have read it wrong....i love the bible

Ha! See, you can't even read your own mind and you expected us to read it??? Now that I've had a bit of fun at your expense (and you deserved it - LOL) calm down and get your thoughts together, then fire up your AI reprobate program and let us all know what it is you are seeing. You're a deep study kind of guy so whatever it is you see, or think you see, should be good.

Just waded through TD . . . I was 34 pages behind and skimmed quickly through it all. Nothing there to report.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Sorry Spring!  There was no video showing-just your short message.

So, listening and typing-the first people they would have killed was the Clinton's and Huma.
THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.  OH THE IRONY!
Oh, maybe Potter and his circle of 'has been's' didn't get that memo.

Potter says he believes Q was legit in the beginning, but not now.  Well, if Q was working alongside the President and using this means to release information to the alternative base [us-those who worked wiki so diligently, who supported and spread alt news daily, who continually dug for truth, spread Trump's message, turned out to see him, wore the hats, etc], but now the Q has gone rogue??  Or has been hacked?
HOW NAIVE TO THINK POTUS COULDN'T AND WOULDN'T DISAVOW Q IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!
Q has set up secure clearance on chan.  That was the other reason they chose reddit.
So what?  Nobody else in Intel can crack it and take it down?  Bull.
Next he'll be telling us Q is a Russian agent.

POTTER'S THE ONE WHO FREAKED OUT ABOUT DEFCON 1.  Q said ahead of time defcon 1 was 'non-nuclear',   b4 Hawaii.

Defcon 1 was a tip-off to the gist of the movie, I believe.  He'd already said, 'do you want to play a GAME?"  Q is talking to a younger audience, who ain't gonna listen to the likes of Potter, for sure.

I shut it off at 20:00.  He strikes me as a jealous, old fart.  But I won't rant...Condescending has-been...no wonder he's out of the loop!   ACKKKKKKKK!!!
"Oh, I don't want to tell you too much....oh I don't want you to get confused".....JEALOUS, I TELL YOU!  HE DOESN'T THINK WE SHOULD BE TOLD THESE KINDS OF THINGS....IT'S TOO SENSITIVE, SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED, ETC.   grumble..swear....

TRUTH IS, YOU KNOW MORE THAN POTTER DOES!  OH MY!

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Israel - 10 tribes/North
Judah- 2 tribes/South

IS- Isis
Ra- Ra or Osiris
El - God

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-Chapter-27/

http://www2.ministries-online.org/biometrics/rome.html
humor me.....click and read the above links so it will be easier to understand what i am thinking....remember, God divorced and banished the northern tribe.....don't panic, i'm getting there but this is difficult to relate     ,right now, anyway
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:01 pm

back with more "deep thought".....it has long been my contention that descendants of the northern tribes make up the majority of the population of Europe, australia, america, south africa and russia, and just as God said, they have no clue of their identity (includes you and me)....it no longer matters because as soon as He said, "it is finished" any favoritism for the Jew, ended.....That opened the door for the Gentile( out of covenant nations or "tribes) to "remarry" the husband as soon as He came out of that tomb.....The sheep and the goat.....children of God as opposed to the reprobate children of the devil....the "ecclesia" or called out ones from the gentile peoples...."My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they  follow Me!"  john 10:27

There are 10 tribes of Israel scattered throughout the world.....ends times = 10 'Kings"....

think about what i have written so far, and then read in Revelation 17 about 10 "Kings" and their dealing with the harlot church.........

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-17/

be patient with me, i have to let my dogs out and feed them, along with my coon, 2 squirrels and 7 cats....be back later
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:11 pm

I'm following. Yer doing good so far. Interesting thoughts. Keeping in mind that Judah, Benjamin, and some of the Levi's (southern tribes) are still scattered far and wide at the moment too. I think maybe most of them know (or suspect) who they are though.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm

now,to the deep state involvement and the partnership to the new world order, or the zionist plan to rule the world....Did God regather Israel with the balfour declaration and subsequent establishment of the state of Israel in 1948, or was it a deception? Could it have been a deception carried out by khazarian jews who converted to judaism in the 14th century? So-called jews who control all financial aspects of every country on earth?....jews who are not even jews, who have built a worldwide pyramid of financial corrupt so complicated and so elaborate that it is embedded so deep in the governments of the nations of the world that it seems almost like it is an invisible entity all to itself...or a "shadow government" that cannot be pushed to the forefront, yet controls the world...kinda' like a world government,huh?....not a nation/state, but an invisible empire....what if the world had been divided up in 10 regions, based on financial/political  classifications?....what if those 10 regions were headed up by someone from say, oh, lost tribes from somewhere?...aw hell, lets just pull a feather out of our butt and say "Israel"...yeah, from there.....lets see how this is working so far....people that claim to be "jews" but are not, but were of the same group as the jews, at one time, but don't know it, but take over the land that was given to the progenitor of that group even though they were banished from it long ago...what if they are aided by a very large "church" that is based on paganism that was started by an evil woman who claimed that she got pregnant by a sunbeam and her dead husband was the sun god and her son was her dead husband reincarnated....her name was semiramis and the next culture that came along called her ISIS.....her husband was named nimrod and later called RA or OSIRIS....The little bastard son was called TAMMUZ but he ain't important right now (read about him in ezekial Cool...now, here is the need for thought...IS-RA-EL, the duality of god/goddess worship....coincidence?....you know better than that....the catholic church, the modern embodiment of that duality, riding the back of this embedded evil empire....the fiat money,debt, commerce....how we doing so far?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Add this to the info we already find suspect on this missile thing. Thanks Spring - I saw this on your news page today and re-posted it here.

https://www.intellihub.com/claim-hawaii-charter-boat-group-witnessed-explosion-in-sky-on-morning-of-false-missile-alert/

Quote :

Claim: Hawaii charter boat group witnessed explosion in sky on morning of false missile alert

By Lexi Morgan -
January 19, 2018

A man’s sister told him a group of boaters witnessed an aerial explosion about 100 NM offshore around 8:00 a.m. last Saturday morning

SOUTH PACIFIC (INTELLIHUB) — A man posted a video to YouTube on Sunday in which he claims his sister, who lives on Maui, heard that a group of 9 tour boat guides and about 13 tourists witnessed some type of explosion in the sky about 100 NM offshore (leeward side.)

“They said it looked like a meteor and then all of a sudden it was a big boom and it lit up the entire sky,” he explained. “It was at eight o’clock in the morning.”

“Maybe this wasn’t a drill after all,” he said. “I would think that the United States would not want to cause more panic if they did launch something at Hawaii — they would say it was a mistake.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhto4f-NiQs

The man also maintains that the story was posted by a local news outlet for a short period of time before it was “pulled” altogether.
Youtuber Ashley LP chimed in:

So I live on Island and our family has a lighthouse, we all saw a bright flash that morning as well. There is much buzz about this… Thank you for actually putting what islanders are all talking about.

The video was posted one day after a false missile alert caused a panic throughout the islands.

If you have any information on this matter please email newstips@intellihub.com with the details.

Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:36 am

I can say that there is no "Ballistic Missile alert button". If it is set up anything like the television stations that re transmit it there will be a bypass button that is kept in the block position. When you want to send the alert you turn the bypass on. You can send the alert to test it without transmitting it because the Bypass button is blocking it. It's a toggle switch. Then there is a computer that manages the alert list. It has prewritten alerts and manual alerts. You select the Alert you want, turn the bypass on and hit run. There are multiple steps. Sure it's possible the Ballistic missile alert was selected and then someone bumps the mouse or keyboard activating the GUI button, but then why was it in Bypass? How does someone not know they activated it because the GUI will change showing that the crawl is running? And how do they not know for such a long period of time. Nothing about this adds up. The alert system isn't a keyboard that your cat can walk over triggering alerts, there are safe guards in effect.

It's always possible that this location is horribly mismanaged but I seriously doubt it given how much of a big deal these EAS alerts are. It's so important the president can issue them nationwide. Not to mention the daily logs that have to be kept. Someone in Hawaii should ask to see the EAS logs and bring a television crew with them.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 pm

OK, let me see if I can get a little dictation in and continue my little essay on the fourth beast of Daniel seven.
Now we all know about Jacob, but let's take a look at Esau.  As every little child knows, Jacob and Esau were twins, but what people don't want to talk about is that where the bible plainly states that God loved Jacob and hated Esau even while they were in the womb.  There are a lot of erroneous teachings about this particular passage of scripture, and to save a lot of time and not go into what these are, it is plain to see that God predestinated Jacob to be the face of his old testament church and to receive the inheritance that would normally go to the first born, which was Esau.  Everybody knows the story of how Jacob and his mother tricked Jacobs father into giving him the blessing that legally belonged to his brother.

Fast forward to today. Esau is historically known as Edom, and his descendants are called the Edomites.  What is important to remember is that Esau was the legal heir instead of Jacob, but he traded everything for a bowl of butter beans.  Legend has it, that he was famished due to his escape from the army of Nimrod, or as he was called at that time ,King Amraphel.  According to the book of Jasher, Esau had killed Nimrod and was on the run.  Was that fair to Esau, to take advantage of the situation?  Well, since God had preordained Jacob to be his guy, I guess it was, since Esau really did it to himself.  Now, think about this for a second.  Even though the two brothers settled their differences after some years, would you not expect there to be some envy and jealousy, plus much regret on the part of Esau?  Don't you imagine that it has eaten on the descendants of Esau for millenia?  Would it be out of the realm of possibilities that maybe Esau wants his place at the table back?  Since Jacob disguised himself as his brother, wouldn't it be ironic if his brother disguised himself as Jacob  in a future situation?
Remember, Jacob and his brother, Esau had the same  mother and father, were twins, and it would be sound reasoning to assume that they would look an awful lot alike, and share various other similarities that ordinary twin boys would share.  One interesting thing about Esau is that he was extremely hairy, so hairy in fact, that Jacob and his mother used the pelt of a goat to carryout the deception on Isaac.  I find that very interesting for several reasons that I will not go into right now.

A whole lot of really smart people say that the Edomites settled in the area that is now Jordan, and that's probably true, although those  do not look like a true descendent of Jacob that you can recognize in Israel.  If you will notice the so called Palestinians look almost exactly like Jordanians, and that is because they are the same people.  While the descendants of Jacob  are from three different women, one would assume that they would be similar in appearance having the same father with slight variances due to the genetic differences in the mother's.  So the odds of the Jordanians and the children of Israel being brothers are slight at best.  So the question is where would we find a bunch of hairy white guys that look like the descendants of Jacob?  Have you ever been around polish people, or Russians?  What about Hungarians?  Even their women have hair  growing up their back.

Remember where the majority of the returning" jews" came from that resettled Israel in 1948.  Did Esau return the favor to Jacob and get his inheritance back?  Just think about this. and I will get back to the fourth beast after I get all this groundwork laid.

Damn this voice reprobation program.  Dove, I think I am going to spend the money and get something besides this Dollar General version of artificial intelligence, or lack of intelligence.  If you don't have a Dollar General up there in Yankee land, it's where you go and buy cheap shit that will not last, does not work, but it only cost a dollar.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:11 pm

LOL!  If you don't have a Dollar General up there in Yankee land, it's where you go and buy cheap shit that will not last, does not work, but it only cost a dollar.

Yes, we have similar.  Too funny!

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 2:53 pm

well, well, lookie here what came out today !!!!! interesting that I wrote about Esau last night

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/101236/whats-connection-biblical-esau-president-trump/#/#d56TeUMDchBzRXYy.97
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm

OK, make of this what you will. Video is 5 minutes. Cam from one of the mountain top observatories captured something mighty strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUFY

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 pm

OK, this happened LAST YEAR!!! Doesn't change anything from the first video I put up just above this post, just helps establish a time line. So . . . what ??? exactly ??? are ??? they ??? doing ???

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Sep 1, 2017
Night sky time lapse From Mauna Kea's Keck observatory . On August 30, 2017 Keck's large telescope captured an unidentified missile launch over the west Pacific. You can clearly see the shock wave affecting the telescope from hundreds of miles away. See the original video here- http://www.keckobservatory.org/video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7w12JpXALA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out   A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Revisit – That Hawaii Missile Alert – Missile Was Fired and Taken Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: