Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION Empty
PostSubject: TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION   TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:42 am

SEE IT AT THE LINK FOR BEST RESULTS

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-timeline-of-treason-how-fbi.html?m=1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION   TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:47 am

Q SAID WATCH THE WIVES;    FROM THE TIMELINE~

10/12/16 - FBI agents tell McCabe and Strzok it's discovered 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop, many of which were Huma Abedin's

10/14/16 - Strzok's wife Melissa Hodgman given a major promotion to deputy director of SEC’s Enforcement Division

10/15/16 - FBI meets with Fusion GPS contractor Steele and offers to pay him for more Russian "Dossier" material
DC

10/24/16 - CBS reveals McCabe's wife received $700K in campaign donations from Clinton associate Gov. Terry McCauliffe

10/27/16 - During Comey staff meeting, McCabe and Strzok are asked why they're sitting on the Huma/Weiner email disclosure

10/28/16 - Comey announces he is reopening investigation into Clinton's email server due to information found on Anthony Weiner's computer

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION   TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:20 am

TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION DT6IB6oX4AEgsBp

TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION DT6pdCqVQAAxryV
TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION DT6pttnVAAAKj_V

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION   TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIMELINE OF THE DECEPTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: