Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 && HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 && HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!!   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 am

• Magnitude: 6.5 GULF OF MEXICO + M 4.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
  • HOT STUFF @ THREAD READER = Q
  • "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"
  • Biggest Scandal In American History - 'Is This The KGB?' Lawmakers Explode After Reading Classified Memo Democrats Tried To Hide - People 'Will Go to Jail'
  • #RELEASETHEMEMO: WIKILEAKS OFFERS $1 MILLION REWARD FOR FISA ABUSE MEMO
  • The Revolt Begins? Apple, Google Charter Buses Attacked In San Francisco
  • All Signs Are Pointing to a Coup Against President Trump
  • CHICKENS FROM BRITISH SUPERMARKET SHOW RECORD LEVELS OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT SUPERBUGS
  • A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election
  • RUSSIAN MILITARY PULLS OUT OF SYRIAN KURDISH TOWN AS TURKEY INITIATES "MASSIVE CROSS-BORDER ATTACK"
  • Turkey begins assault on Kurdish-held enclave in Syria
  • As government shutdown looms, Pentagon readies to shutter offices, troops to keep fighting without pay
  • BREAKING: Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media
  • Claim: Hawaii charter boat group witnessed explosion in sky on morning of false missile alert

• Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 22 times in total
    Back to top Go down

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Magnitude: 6.5 GULF OF MEXICO + M 4.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:51 am

77km NNE of Loreto, Mexico
    Magnitude: 6.5
    Depth: -10 km
    Time: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:17:44 GMT
    more information

CURRENTLY BEING DOWN GRADED!!
    WHY??
    MAYBE TO NOT SCARE OR ALERT YOU?

LINK:  http://www.oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html

M 4.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA - 2018-01-19 16:28:33 UTC

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HOT STUFF @ THREAD READER = Q   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/937456884713373696.html
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/explosive-shocking-and-alarming-fisa-memo-set-rock-dc-end-mueller-investigation
    "Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
    Thu, 01/18/2018 - 22:25

All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.
    [/size]
    Quote :
    These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates. -Sara Carter

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! 20171204_070122
    A source close to the matter tells Fox News that "the memo details the Intelligence Committee's oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance." An educated guess by anyone who's been paying attention for the last year leads to the obvious conclusion that the report reveals extensive abuse of power and highly illegal collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump and his team during and after the 2016 presidential election.
    SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! Pjimage-25-1-600x295
    Lawmakers who have seen the memo are calling for its immediate release, while the phrases "explosive," "shocking," "troubling," and "alarming" have all been used in all sincerity. One congressman even likened the report's details to KGB activity in Russia. “It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan told Fox News. “It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.

Quote :
    Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered the motion on Thursday to make the Republican majority-authored report available to the members.
    The document shows a troubling course of conduct and we need to make the document available, so the public can see it,” said a senior government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the document. “Once the public sees it, we can hold the people involved accountable in a number of ways.”
    The government official said that after reading the document “some of these people should no longer be in the government.” -Sara Carter

Quote :
    Immediately #ReleaseTheMemo #FISAMemo & ALL relevant material sourced in it. Every American needs to know the truth! We wouldn't be revealing any sources & methods that we shouldn't; only feds' reliance on bad sources & methods.
    — Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) January 19, 2018

Quote :
    Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) nods his head *Yes* before conceding he can't talk specifics when Sean Hannity asks if Comey knew about FISA abuses. #ReleaseTheMemopic.twitter.com/CyldDY4CuZ
    — Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) January 19, 2018

Quote :
    Releasing this classified info doesn't compromise good sources & methods. It reveals the feds' reliance on bad sources & methods.
    — Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) January 18, 2018

Quote :
    The classified report compiled by House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation.
    — Ron DeSantis (@RepDeSantis) January 18, 2018

Quote :
    While the report is classified as Top Secret, I believe the select committee should, pursuant to House rules, vote to make the report publicly available as soon as possible. This is a matter of national significance and the American people deserve the truth.
    — Ron DeSantis (@RepDeSantis) January 18, 2018

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz (R) echoed Sara Carter's sentiment that people might lose their job if the memo is released:
    SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! 171213122800-01-rod-rosenstein-1213-exlarge-169Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein
    I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

Meanwhile, Rep. Matt Gatetz (R-FL) said not only will the release of this memo result in DOJ firing, but "people will go to jail."

Quote :
    Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on FISA memo: "I think this will not just end with firings, I believe there are people who will go to jail!" #ReleaseTheMemopic.twitter.com/7pxs2mEBQ5
    — Ryan Saavedra ???????? (@RealSaavedra) January 19, 2018

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino says "Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems." 

Quote :
    Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see.
    — Dan Bongino (@dbongino) January 18, 2018

Quote :
    My sincere apologies for the expletive but SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN.
    The former Obama administration’s going to have a lot of explaining to do. #Obamagate
    — Dan Bongino (@dbongino) January 19, 2018

Quote :
    The dossier was used in part as evidence for a warrant to surveil members of the Trump campaign, according to a story published this month. Former British spy Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier in 2016, was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS. The firm’s founder is Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who has already testified before Congress in relation to the dossier. In October, The Washington Post revealed for the first time that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC that financed Fusion GPS.
    Congressional members are hopeful that the classified information will be declassified and released to the public.
    We probably will get this stuff released by the end of the month,” stated a congressional member, who asked not to be named. -Sara Carter

Releasing the memo to the public would require a committee vote, a source told Fox, adding that if approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days
    Reactions from the citizenry have been on point: 

Quote :
    Obama's FBI colluded with the Clinton campaign to destroy a Presidential candidate - and then an elected POTUS & his family. It's the greatest scandal in American history & the public need to know the truth. https://t.co/PYafr0AqLq
    — Imperator_Rex (@Imperator_Rex3) January 18, 2018

Quote :
    All of this is good to know. And it's perfectly understandable that the members of the House committee are outraged. But if the end results is not a series of indictments and prosecutions for flagrant criminal sedition, the Obama/Hillary corruption will be enshrined as law.
    — Christopher G. Adamo (@CGAdamo) January 18, 2018

Quote :
    The swamp runs deep and it is about to be EXPOSED. #ReleasetheMemo #Obamagatepic.twitter.com/Ylc67MiZKE
    — Mike Tokes (@MikeTokes) January 19, 2018

Quote :
    When you have congressmen getting on National Television stating the Intelligence memo they just read could threaten our Democracy, you damn well better #ReleaseTheMemo.
    This DC swamp scum game needs end.
    — Kambree Kawahine Koa (@KamVTV) January 18, 2018

Quote :
    #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheMemo#ReleaseTheMemo#ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheMemo#ReleaseTheMemo#ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheMemo#ReleaseTheMemo
    — PHIL????????????????4TRUMP✝️ (@PinkBelgium) January 19, 2018

Quote :
    .@SenFeinstein is it possible for you to get a bladder infection long enough to leak ???? the FISA Memo?
    America is asking. #ReleaseTheMemo #MAGA pic.twitter.com/uKwSmvkKSV
    — Carrie❤️America???????? (@carrieksada) January 19, 2018

Quote :
    Obama: what wires?#ObamaGate #ReleaseTheMemo pic.twitter.com/ZmGIUISz4l
    — thebradfordfile (@thebradfordfile) January 19, 2018

Even WikiLeaks has joined the fray, offering a reward in Bitcoin to anyone who will share the memo:

Quote :
    #ReleaseTheMemo: Do you know someone who has access to the FISA abuse memo? Send them here: https://t.co/cLRcuIiQXz

WikiLeaks will match reward funds up to $1m sent to this unique Bitcoin address: 3Q2KXS8WYT6dvr91bM2RjvBHqMyx9CbPMN

or marked 'memo2018': https://t.co/lmsmphuH2N pic.twitter.com/j1YEkXqi2S
    — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 19, 2018

Of all the recent developments in the ongoing investigation(s), this one is on the cusp of turning into a genuine happening.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Biggest Scandal In American History - 'Is This The KGB?' Lawmakers Explode After Reading Classified Memo Democrats Tried To Hide - People 'Will Go to Jail'   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 am

http://allnewspipeline.com/Is_This_The_KGB_It_Is_Worse_Than_Imagined.php
    January 19, 2018

Biggest Scandal In American History - 'Is This The KGB?' Lawmakers Explode After Reading Classified Memo Democrats Tried To Hide - People 'Will Go to Jail'

- Contact Information For House Intelligence Committee At The Bottom Of The Article - Tell Them To #ReleaseTheMemo

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! ReleaseTheMemo

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

On Thursday ANP reported that Democrats attempted to prevent the full House of Representatives from reading a classified House Intelligence Committee memo that details the abuse of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by the upper echelons of the DOJ and FBI under Obama in order to investigate Donald Trump, but access was granted after a party line vote.

We asked "What are Democrats scared of? 

"You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is." - Rep. Scott Perry, Fox News

The reactions by Republican House members that have now seen that memo, pretty much answers that question, and the implications of their public statements after reading the memo, is nothing short of terrifying. While they could not reveal the explicit information within the memo due to it being classifIed, they are demanding the memo be declassified and that the American public be shown, with a #ReleaseTheMemocampaign.

While politicians are known to get hyperbolic, the fact that Republican House members are demanding the public get to see the memo detailing the abuses under the Obama administration, while stating things like "Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much," as chairman of the Freedom Caucus Rep. Mark Meadows told Fox News, tells us exactly why every single Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee voted against letting their fellow lawmakers see it.

Rep. Matt Gaetz called the memo "jaw-dropping" while demanding full transparency, stating "There is no higher priority than the release of this information...," before telling Sean Hannity of Fox News, "I think that this will not end just with firings. I believe there are people who will go to jail."

Quote :
    He said what he saw in the memo also explains why Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Judiciary Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) recently referred the Fusion GPS dossier author Christopher Steele for a criminal investigation.

“I think there will be criminal implications here,” Gaetz added.

Gaetz did not stop there, "Every single Democrat on the Intelligence Committee voted against even allowing other members of Congress to see this information, so you know they’re going to fight against release to the American people," he added. "What are the Democrats so afraid of? Why don’t they want the American people to know the truth about what was going on with the government, how that impacted the president, his transition, his campaign and it just seems interesting to me that Democrats don’t want us to know what the entire basis was in the first place for the Mueller probe they want to drag this out through the midterm elections to try to embarrass this president and distract this Congress from the critical work we have to do to save this great country. Let’s release the documents."

Hannity asked Gaetz "Does Mueller need to disband?" Gaetz responds "Absolutely, this was a lie built on corruption built on a sham. The entire investigation is a fiction. It's a fallacy, and when the American people see how this began, when the American people see how different people interacted with one another, how organizations were infected and infiltrated and subjected to tremendous bias of individuals and how that really played out, I think that every American will understand how absolutely ludicrous it is that we continue to allow the Mueller probe to go forward. It needs to end because the entire basis is a lie" 

Listen to Rep. Jordan and Rep. Gaetz below on Sean Hannity.

https://youtu.be/klZgf_XQvi4

Multiple House Republicans took to Twitter to offer their reactions, with Rep. Steve King stating "I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo. 

Rep. Meadows tweeted "I viewed the classified report from House Intel relating to the FBI, FISA abuses, the infamous Russian dossier, and so-called "Russian collusion." What I saw is absolutely shocking. This report needs to be released--now. Americans deserve the truth. #ReleaseTheMemo."

Rep. Louie Gohmert - "Read the CLASSIFIED @HouseIntelComm memo on repeated FISA warrant abuses. The truth may not set the guilty free but it needs to come out. Release the #FISAMemo: "then he added a link to Sara Carter's article about the memo

Sara Carter has been at the forefront of reporting on the FISA abuses, well before the MSM even attempt to spin the data, and according to her report that Gohmert linked to, her sources are telling her "they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates."

Rep. Lee Zeldin - "Immediately #ReleaseTheMemo #FISAMemo & ALL relevant material sourced in it. Every American needs to know the truth! We wouldn't be revealing any sources & methods that we shouldn't; only feds' reliance on bad sources & methods."

Rep. Raúl R. Labrador - "Just read the Intelligence Committee memo. The public has a right to know the information regarding the FBI and the DOJ. #releasethememo."

Also under the #ReleaseThemMemo hashtag, Wikileaks has put out a $1 million reward offer to anyone willing to "leak" the memo, stating "#ReleaseTheMemo: Do you know someone who has access to the FISA abuse memo? Send them here: https://wikileaks.org/#submit WikiLeaks will match reward funds up to $1m sent to this unique Bitcoin address: 3Q2KXS8WYT6dvr91bM2RjvBHqMyx9CbPMN or marked 'memo2018': https://wikileaks.org/donate." 

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! ReleaseTheMemo222

BOTTOM LINE - #RELEASETHEMEMO - WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW

According to House rules the Intelligence Committee can take a vote to release the memo to the public, then the information would go to President Trump and unless he had an objection which would then force the entire House to vote on the measure, the report could be declassified and offered to the public at large.

Given President Trump's insistence this whole time that the entire Mueller investigation was a witch hunt, as well as his highlighting multiple examples of corruption he has noted within certain intelligence agencies, there is little chance that the President would object to this report being declassified and made public.

While we do not often suggest calling Congress, this is an issue that could end all the antics we have seen to bring down a duly elected President, finally cause a public outcry to see the corrupt individuals within the FBI and DOJ held accountable, so we will add the contact information below.

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! ReleaseTheMemo333
    (115 Congress, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence)

House Intelligence Committee Majorty Staff - (202) 225-4121/ Minority Staff - (202) 225-7690

(202) 224-3121 for the U.S. House switchboard operator

House Contact Page - https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Directory of Representatives - https://www.house.gov/representatives

https://youtu.be/wBXsBpalX1Y

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: #RELEASETHEMEMO: WIKILEAKS OFFERS $1 MILLION REWARD FOR FISA ABUSE MEMO   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 am

https://www.blacklistednews.com/%23ReleaseTheMemo%3A_Wikileaks_offers_%241_million_reward_for_FISA_abuse_memo/63054/0/38/38/Y/M.html

#RELEASETHEMEMO: WIKILEAKS OFFERS $1 MILLION REWARD FOR FISA ABUSE MEMO
    Published: January 19, 2018

SOURCE: THE DURAN

On Thursday a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday.
    The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation.
    Everyone now wants to get their hands on the memo that will prove Obama, the DOJ, the FBI, and the Clinton campaign colluded to sabotage presidential candidate Donald Trump.
    Wikileaks is now offering $1 million for access to the FISA abuse memo.

Quote :
    #ReleaseTheMemo: Do you know someone who has access to the FISA abuse memo? Send them here: https://t.co/cLRcuIiQXz

WikiLeaks will match reward funds up to $1m sent to this unique Bitcoin address: 3Q2KXS8WYT6dvr91bM2RjvBHqMyx9CbPMN

or marked 'memo2018': https://t.co/lmsmphuH2N pic.twitter.com/j1YEkXqi2S
    — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 19, 2018
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Revolt Begins? Apple, Google Charter Buses Attacked In San Francisco   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-19/revolt-begins-apple-google-charter-buses-attacked-san-francisco

The Revolt Begins? Apple, Google Charter Buses Attacked In San Francisco

by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 01/19/2018 - 11:51

The last week has seen six charter buses, ferrying Google and Apple employees from Silicon Valley to San Francisco, have been attacked on the frThe Revolt Begins? Apple, Google Charter Buses Attacked In San Franciscoeeway, smashing windows with rocks and BB guns.

Notably, there are no signifiers on the vehicles for the average passerby to really know for what and who they are used, but CHP Officer Art Montiel, who is investigating the matter with other law enforcement officials, says “it appears that they’re going after the unmarked tech buses,” according to SFGate.

As NBC Bay Area reports, some of the buses were headed north, others were headed south, but they all were hit on I-280 between highways 84 and 85, a section of roadway that spans San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
    "We're not certain what caused the damage at this time, but we're not ruling anything out," CHP Officer Art Montiel said.
    There's a chance, though, that the buses were shot.
    "It could have been a pellet gun, but what we do know is it was not a high-powered rifle or anything like that," Montiel said.

Nearby Greyhound bus services have not reported similar incidents.
    “If someone was targeting the buses I’m sure they are going to find them anywhere they go. It’s not like they are hidden,” Montiel told The Guardian.
    Speaking to FOX KTVU, Montiel said that this is a serious concern “if this happened to distract the driver – the driver could collide and we could have a multiple vehicle crash at the same time it could cause major injuries to the passengers of the bus and other drivers.”

Due to the potential targeting, the two tech giants decided to alter the usual routes, causing “an additional 30-45 minutes of commute time in each direction,” according to an email from “The Apple Commute Team” obtained by Mashable.
    Tech firms operate free shuttle services between San Francisco and their offices in the Silicon Valley. The service, which is available only to the employees, has long been seen as a symbol of division between the tech workers and everyone else.https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-19/revolt-begins-apple-google-charter-buses-attacked-san-francisco

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DANGER = CHICKENS FROM BRITISH SUPERMARKET SHOW RECORD LEVELS OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT SUPERBUGS Published: January 19, 2018   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:44 am

https://www.blacklistednews.com/CHICKENS_FROM_BRITISH_SUPERMARKET_SHOW_RECORD_LEVELS_OF_ANTIBIOTIC_RESISTANT_SUPERBUGS/63050/0/38/38/Y/M.html
    CHICKENS FROM BRITISH SUPERMARKET SHOW RECORD LEVELS OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT SUPERBUGS

SOURCE: ALANNA KETLER @ COLLECTIVE EVOLUTION

Chickens on sale for human consumption in Britain’s supermarkets are now testing for record levels of superbugs that are resistant to some of the strongest antibiotics in use today, according to new research from the UK government. 
    These results are alarming because resistance to antibiotics among livestock can very easily affect the resistance among humans, which could essentially render vital medicines ineffective against potentially serious diseases. Antibiotics were an extremely important discovery that have helped cure many ailments and save many lives, but the more they are used, the more ineffective they become because the bacteria becomes immune to them and thus becomes stronger and stronger.This is the cause for the development of what we have come to know as antibiotic resistant or “superbugs.” That being said, many people have also experienced detrimental health consequences as a result of antibiotic use.
    The Food Standards Agency (FSA) tested a large sample of fresh whole chickens from various retailers and found “significantly higher proportions”of campylobacter within the last 10 years. This is a harmful pathogen that was found to be resistant to the antibiotics that are commonly used to treat it.
    The agency issued a warning, “This survey provides evidence that AMR (anti-microbial resistant) campylobacter are to be found on whole fresh chickens sold at retail in the UK. It is therefore important to handle the chicken hygienically and cook thoroughly to reduce the risk to public health.”
    Also noted by the FSA was that the proportion of campylobacter-infected chickens, which showed resistance to key antibiotics in this instance ciprofloxacin, “has increased significantly” when compared with a previous survey of chickens sold in retail stores 10 years ago. The study sampled more than 4000 chickens from their samples of smaller numbers which were exhibiting campylobacter infections, which were were retested in order to detect whether or not they carried the bacteria that was resistant to the key antibiotics. In more than half of the samples, Ciprofloxacin resistance was identified – 237 out of 437 tests on Campylobacter jejuni and in almost half, 53 out of 108 another strain, Campylobacter coli.
    These results clearly show that the amount of antibiotics being used to treat farm animals is directly contributing to the rise and spread of resistant bacteria, which in turn can have major effects on human health. One of the main methods of transmission to many of the strains of resistant bacteria is through direct contact with animals livestock. Proper handling, hygiene and thorough cooking can kill these bugs but any small mistakes can result in serious infections that antibiotics will not be able to treat.

SAVE OUR ANTIBIOTICS?

Cóilín Nunan, scientific adviser to the Alliance to Save Our Antibiotics, told the Guardian: “It is scandalous that [government rules] still allow for poultry to be mass-medicated with fluoroquinolone antibiotics. Twenty years ago, a House of Lords report said this should be stopped. Even the US banned the practice over 10 years ago because of the strength of the scientific evidence. So why are British and European authorities still refusing to take action?”
    Even the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control is aware of the issue and the European Food Safety Authority have advised: “Given the high levels of resistance to fluoroquinolones in broilers [chickens bred for meat], and the assessment that a large proportion of human campylobacteriosis infections comes from the handling, preparation and consumption of broiler meat, this is a compelling example of how antimicrobial resistance in food and animals may impact the availability of effective antimicrobial agents for treating severe human campylobacter infections.”
    Related CE Article:
    Be Warned, FDA Issues New Stronger Warnings About Risks of Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics

WHAT CAN WE DO?

To state the obvious, you can stop buying meat that comes from factory farms or that isn’t free of antibiotics. Yes, it is more expensive to buy organic, pasture raised, antibiotic free chicken, but you can certainly limit your intake in order to compensate for the higher price. Or, maybe this is all serving as a lesson that we should consider moving towards a plant-based diet. 

There are last resort antibiotics, but once these are used then there is nothing left, and we will have no way to treat serious illnesses. We have to stop using so many antibiotics now, and given that in the U.S.  80% of all antibiotics used are given to treat animals in factory farms, it would be wise that we limit our consumption of meat coming from these places. This is just one reason out of many.
    We can all do our part to protect ourselves, the animals and the environment – what is realistic for you? What can you do to help alleviate this problem?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: All Signs Are Pointing to a Coup Against President Trump   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm

All Signs Are Pointing to a Coup Against President Trump – Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

All Signs Are Pointing to a Coup Against President Trump
    SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! Sams-club
    New intelligence information is coming and this is the latest of what we know about the Sam’s Club closings and all signs point to a coup against Trump.
    This story starts with an anecdotal account of man making a Youtube video  in which he claims that a Cleveland area Walmart has information from 3 employees about a weapons cache of M-16’s and automatic weapons discovered in a seldom used office at a Walmart. The weapons crates which were happened upon by the employees contained crates labled as “FEMA”. The office was segregated by the use of an electronic keypad and the video evidence was scrambled and and the supposed evidence was scrambled.  
    There are such security systems employed by FEMA and several sources I spoke with during the infamous Jade Helm 15 and 16 contained similar Walmart content and similar security provisions.
    On the surface, this video appears to lack credibility and ordinarily I would ignore its content in the form that it was sent to me. However, I have received two anonymous tips, one was highly credible, regarding the Sam’s Club closings which are owned by Walmart.
    [size=42]Original Explanation Regarding the Closings of the Sam’s Clubs [/size]
    There are some undeniable facts that must be considered as we ponder why so many of Walmart’s Sam’s Clubs were swiftly and unexplainably closed despite many of the stores being profitable.
    E-commerce venues are replacing the retail volume of the brick and mortar stores. Amazon is dominating E-commerce. Google has inserted themselves into the online, retail market. Because Google controls 80% of all internet search engin traffic, Google expects to close the gap with Amazon in competition for this market. Further, the Independent Media is all to aware of how Google censors Internet content through the AI systems employed by Google in which they redirect organic traffic way from an undesirable site.. The same strategy can be employeed by Google against Amazon and Walmart.
    Walmart has entered the E-commerce competition as the third player. On the surface, it appeared to me that Walmart was closing Sam’s Club stores in an effort to move toward more of an online presence. But upon further examination, Sam’s Club is profitable.
    https://youtu.be/F4XpXVIrIFw

Therefore, I first believed that this was no more than a retail war between 3 giant corporations. However, over the past 3 weeks I have received number numerous tips which now have my attention. This is a case of history repeating itself. Here is an excerpt from an article I wrote in the summer of 2015 regarding the Jade Helm drills.
    Quote :
    As stated, on June 2, 2015, with regard to the goings on at the Midland Walmart, I published the text of 3 communications sent to be by a man who called himself “Watcher” (to view the entire text of “Watcher’s” communications, click here). Watcher claimed to work for a private contractor who has previously done highly secure projects for DHS, DOD, etc.
    To summarize Watcher’s anonymous claims, he stated the following:
    1. The ventilation system at the Walmart was being replaced by a different system. The photographic evidence, offered below, clearly supports Watcher’s claim of changing out the ventilation system.
    2. He claimed that guard towers were being constructed in each of the corners of the store. The photographic evidence provided by Marlon Brock is inconclusive on this point. However, one of photos show poles on the inside of the store extending upward, but we cannot see up to the roof.
    3. Watcher stated that “All the display counters and shelves from this Walmart have been taken out of the store. The story that they are saying about plumbing is BS”. Several of the Brock photos support this claim beyond a shadow of a doubt (see photos of trucks hauling out the shelving from the Midland Walmart).
    4. Watcher further stated that “…inside the building, I have seen men with DHS badges which we are used to seeing in the jobs that we do. This time we are also seeing men with United Nations badges and they wear the shirt and tie and like the DHS guys they have their construction helmets on as they appear to be planning as much implementing. The place is guarded by private contractor armed with automatic weapons. I have not seen one military person on the inside in uniform.  It is all DHS, UN and us in this building. The organization affiliation of anyone inside the store cannot be confirmed from the Brock photos except for the private security company photos taken by Brock. The security firm was described in the June 2nd article as being very mysterious.
    Following these anonymous revelations that claimed that the Midland Walmart, which was closed for bogus plumbing issues, was transformed into a Fema camp ready facility. A private citizen named Marlon Brock followed up with very damning photos.
    Now, we have similar reports about the Sam’s Club closings.
    [size=42]That Was Then and This is Now[/size]
    During Jade Helm, the closed Walmart stores remained very suspicious and drew much attention away from the public. During the renovations, the stores were guarded on the outside by private security firms with ties to the Pentagon and some of their special projects.
    Dovetailing on the review of the Walmart clsores from nearly 3 years ago, the Sam’s Club closings have taken on a life of their own. I have concluded that the Sam’s Club closings were related to Jade Helm closings.
    I received an email from dead email address. The person sending the email identified themselves as a FEMA Incident Commander. I would like to publish the email in as I received it, however, the email came with a request to not copy and paste the entire email.
    DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS ENTIRE EMAIL….
    Effectively, this person has served in FEMA supervisory positions for various disaster incidents. I was requested to not list the specific events. The means and method that this person used to reach out to me is very consistent with similar contacts with the DEA and the Border Patrol.
    I want to stress that I never will burn a source for a headline. However, I received very litle direction on permissible releases of information. I have taken 3 days to decide what I can safely reveal with exposing the identity of this whistle-blower. I have decided to get to the bottom line without building the case that this informant walked me through.
    If this email contains conent that is true, and it is consistent with other reports, we are on the verge of a Presidential coup (my interpretation of the facts, not directly stated by the source). However, this source steadfastly maintains that the Sam’s Clubs will serve multiple functions and this is very consistent with Jade Helm. The stores are being retrofitted for differing purposes depending on the store. Some stores will serve as military supply depots where weapons are stored to be used by personnel that will one day occupy the stores. The stores will have work conducted by private contractors, in which the duties will be highly compartmentalized so as to not tip off the workers and then the public as to the true nature of the work.
    The second, and more ominous purpose of the Sam’s Clubs will be to serve as holding stations for political prisoners (my term) and prisoners of war. The prisoners of war is a prejorative term. It means that some of us could be declared to be enemy combatants.
    The source says that he has attended high level meetings in which the use of these stores has been discussed. The related documents are not distributed to the attendees for security reasons, but the source is trying to get his hands on the documents.
    The information contained many operational details that I was told to not print directly because it could giveeaway the identity of the whistleblower. Suffice it to say, that I have previously written about some of these procedures in articles I have written on FM 39.4 which had to do with the organizational structure of traditional detention facilities called FEMA camps.
    What this source does say is that these stores and their conversions are “ominous in their intent” and have raised serious concerns within FEMA. Another interesting point was that this source stated that the briefings never contain personnel that would report directly to the White House. I was told that for an operation of this magnitude, this is was highly unusual and very suspicious.
    [size=42]Connecting the Dots[/size]
    If I were practicing safe journalism, I would drop hints and then when this was fully exposed, I would rush in and say I reported this. In this instance, because the informationis so critical, I am taking chances by exposing this, however, I believe the cost of silence at this point could be devastating.
    The President has survived two major attempts on his Presidency, namely, the Russian Collusion Delusion and the 25th Amendment challenge for mental incompentcy. What is Plan C? If it involves assassination, there will be dissenters in the streets and the need for camps would be obvious.
    Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch stated that a mountain of evidence is coming out against Obama and will implicate him in many crimes against the American people. I am hopeful that this information will link Jade Helm, more conclusively, with the recent wave of closings.
    Based on what I have learned and with discussions of known facts with trusted sources, I have formed some conclusions.
    [list="color: rgb(116, 116, 116); font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; box-sizing: border-box;"]
    [*]The globalists have used almost all fheir strategies to unseat Trump and derail American populism.

[*]A coup and/or an assassination is all that is left.

[*]Many suspect that Trump and the President of China secretly conspired to get the two Koreas to cooperate in the upcoming Olympics as a first step to avoiding war. This would draw the extreme ire of the Deep State that hell-bound for war.

[/list]
    I believe that the connecting of the dots points to a coup against Trump and a means to deal with the aftermath (FEMA camps).  Time will tell and I am hopeful that more information will be forthcoming. But even if there was not the Sam’s Club issue, we are clearly headed for a collision course with the Deep State. It is my sincere hope that these very early reports will call attention to the Deep State and force them to change course for when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
    For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FOOD SUPPLY DANGER!! =    SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:11 pm

CHICKENS FROM BRITISH SUPERMARKET SHOW RECORD LEVELS OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT SUPERBUGS

SOURCE: ALANNA KETLER @ COLLECTIVE EVOLUTION

Chickens on sale for human consumption in Britain’s supermarkets are now testing for record levels of superbugs that are resistant to some of the strongest antibiotics in use today, according to new research from the UK government. 
    These results are alarming because resistance to antibiotics among livestock can very easily affect the resistance among humans, which could essentially render vital medicines ineffective against potentially serious diseases. Antibiotics were an extremely important discovery that have helped cure many ailments and save many lives, but the more they are used, the more ineffective they become because the bacteria becomes immune to them and thus becomes stronger and stronger.This is the cause for the development of what we have come to know as antibiotic resistant or “superbugs.” That being said, many people have also experienced detrimental health consequences as a result of antibiotic use.
    The Food Standards Agency (FSA) tested a large sample of fresh whole chickens from various retailers and found “significantly higher proportions”of campylobacter within the last 10 years. This is a harmful pathogen that was found to be resistant to the antibiotics that are commonly used to treat it.
    The agency issued a warning, “This survey provides evidence that AMR (anti-microbial resistant) campylobacter are to be found on whole fresh chickens sold at retail in the UK. It is therefore important to handle the chicken hygienically and cook thoroughly to reduce the risk to public health.”
    Also noted by the FSA was that the proportion of campylobacter-infected chickens, which showed resistance to key antibiotics in this instance ciprofloxacin, “has increased significantly” when compared with a previous survey of chickens sold in retail stores 10 years ago. The study sampled more than 4000 chickens from their samples of smaller numbers which were exhibiting campylobacter infections, which were were retested in order to detect whether or not they carried the bacteria that was resistant to the key antibiotics. In more than half of the samples, Ciprofloxacin resistance was identified – 237 out of 437 tests on Campylobacter jejuni and in almost half, 53 out of 108 another strain, Campylobacter coli.
    These results clearly show that the amount of antibiotics being used to treat farm animals is directly contributing to the rise and spread of resistant bacteria, which in turn can have major effects on human health. One of the main methods of transmission to many of the strains of resistant bacteria is through direct contact with animals livestock. Proper handling, hygiene and thorough cooking can kill these bugs but any small mistakes can result in serious infections that antibiotics will not be able to treat.

SAVE OUR ANTIBIOTICS?

Cóilín Nunan, scientific adviser to the Alliance to Save Our Antibiotics, told the Guardian: “It is scandalous that [government rules] still allow for poultry to be mass-medicated with fluoroquinolone antibiotics. Twenty years ago, a House of Lords report said this should be stopped. Even the US banned the practice over 10 years ago because of the strength of the scientific evidence. So why are British and European authorities still refusing to take action?”
    Even the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control is aware of the issue and the European Food Safety Authority have advised: “Given the high levels of resistance to fluoroquinolones in broilers [chickens bred for meat], and the assessment that a large proportion of human campylobacteriosis infections comes from the handling, preparation and consumption of broiler meat, this is a compelling example of how antimicrobial resistance in food and animals may impact the availability of effective antimicrobial agents for treating severe human campylobacter infections.”
    Related CE Article:
    Be Warned, FDA Issues New Stronger Warnings About Risks of Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics

WHAT CAN WE DO?

To state the obvious, you can stop buying meat that comes from factory farms or that isn’t free of antibiotics. Yes, it is more expensive to buy organic, pasture raised, antibiotic free chicken, but you can certainly limit your intake in order to compensate for the higher price. Or, maybe this is all serving as a lesson that we should consider moving towards a plant-based diet. 

There are last resort antibiotics, but once these are used then there is nothing left, and we will have no way to treat serious illnesses. We have to stop using so many antibiotics now, and given that in the U.S.  80% of all antibiotics used are given to treat animals in factory farms, it would be wise that we limit our consumption of meat coming from these places. This is just one reason out of many.
    We can all do our part to protect ourselves, the animals and the environment – what is realistic for you? What can you do to help alleviate this problem?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Doug Ross @ Journal: A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]

Thursday, January 11, 2018

A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSARYYiymysfGUJ_NGlJnEXBC3BVa8x_ptbnIMgUd36YNjR905v2cfrG9TqhP_U2VvFHN1hzW8liLTd/pubhtml/sheet?headers%5Cx3dfalse&gid=125747095

SAVE AS PDF
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RUSSIAN MILITARY PULLS OUT OF SYRIAN KURDISH TOWN AS TURKEY INITIATES "MASSIVE CROSS-BORDER ATTACK"   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:23 pm

[size=30]
    RUSSIAN MILITARY PULLS OUT OF SYRIAN KURDISH TOWN AS TURKEY INITIATES "MASSIVE CROSS-BORDER ATTACK"[/size]

Turkey's defense minister has confirmed the Turkish military has begun cross-border shelling of the Syrian Kurdish enclave of Afrin in what he further describes as the "de facto start" of the operation in order to destroy - in President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's words - Kurdish "terror nests" - and which has been dubbed previously by Turkey as a 'massive cross-border attack.'
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Turkey begins assault on Kurdish-held enclave in Syria   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/19/turkey-begins-assault-kurdish-enclave-in-syria

Turkey begins assault on Kurdish-held enclave in Syria

Bombardment risks inflaming relations with US, which has allied with Kurds against Isis
    Bombardment risks inflaming relations with US, which has allied with Kurds against Isis

Reuters
    Fri 19 Jan 2018 06.51 ESTLast modified on Fri 19 Jan 2018 09.51 EST

SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! 4248

The Syrian Kurdish YPG militia has said Turkish forces have fired about 70 shells at Kurdish villages in the Afrin region of north-western Syria, as Ankara said its threatened military assault was “de facto” under way.
    The bombardment from Turkish territory began at around midnight and continued into Friday morning. Turkey considers the Syrian Kurdish militia as an extension of Kurdish rebels fighting Turkey and has vowed to attack their Afrin enclave, massing troops and tanks on its border for several days.
    Military action, however, risks further inflaming relations with the US, which allied with the Kurdish-led Syrian Defence Force in its campaign against Islamic State.
    The Turkish defence minister, Nurettin Canikli, on Friday said the assault had begun.
    “The operation has actually started de facto with cross-border shelling,” Canikli told the broadcaster A Haber. “When I say ‘de facto’, I don’t want it to be misunderstood. It has begun. All terror networks and elements in northern Syriawill be eliminated. There is no other way.”

Rojhat Roj, a YPG spokesman in Afrin, told Reuters that Friday’s assault marked the heaviest Turkish bombardment since the Turkish government stepped up threats to take military action against the Kurdish region.
    Roj, speaking from Afrin, said the YPG would respond with utmost force to any attack on Afrin. 
    Military action would mean confronting Kurds allied to the United States at a time when Turkey’s relations with Washington are reaching breaking point. The US state department has called on Turkey to focus on the fight against Isis and not send its troops into Afrin.
    “We would call ... on the Turks to not take any actions of that sort,” the state department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told a briefing this week. “We don’t want them to engage in violence but we want them to keep focused on Isis.”
    Turkey sent its military chief to Moscow on Thursday, seeking approval for an air campaign in the Kurdish-controlled region, although Damascus has warned it could shoot down any Turkish planes in its skies.
    The issue is one of several that have disrupted relations between Washington and its biggest Muslim ally within Nato. The countries are also at odds over the US refusal to extradite a cleric Turkey blames for a failed 2016 coup, and the US prosecution of a Turkish banker for sanctions busting, in which testimony implicated top Turkish officials.
    Back to top Go down
    Dove
    Super Elite
    Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 && HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!!   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm

The Kurdish situation is very sad.  

I thought we had this, but can't find it.  Rather hilarious I think.

FEDS: CNBC News Crew Arrested After Trying to Smuggle “Improvised Explosive Device” Through Newark Liberty Airport

https://truepundit.com/feds-cnbc-news-crew-arrested-trying-smuggle-improvised-explosive-device-newark-liberty-airport/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
                A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: As government shutdown looms, Pentagon readies to shutter offices, troops to keep fighting without pay **PRAY FOR THEM!!   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:56 pm

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2018/01/as-government-shutdown-looms-pentagon-readies-to-shutter-offices-troops-to-keep-fighting-without-pay/?utm_source=quayle&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

As government shutdown looms, Pentagon readies to shutter offices, troops to keep fighting without pay

Defense Secretary James N. Mattis speaks with members of the press at the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., Jan. 5, 2018. (DoD photo by Army Sgt. Amber I. Smith)
    JANUARY 19, 2018 TRIBUNE NEWS SERVICE - TOM VANDEN BROOK
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 3:24 pm

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-16-health-ranger-threatened-by-left-wing-media-goons-destroy-alex-jones-or-we-will-destroy-you.html#

BREAKING: Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media 
    Thursday, February 16, 2017 by: Mike Adams
    Tags: Alex Jones, Donald Trump, Health Ranger, InfoWars, intimidation, Media Matters, threats

(Natural News) FULL DISCLOSURE: I am being threatened with the “complete destruction” of my reputation, my brand and my character by left-wing media operatives who have issued a new threat this week: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU.”
    Alex Jones, of course, is the founder of InfoWars.com, one of the mBREAKING: Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or (Natural News) FULL DISCLOSURE: I am being threatened with the “complete destruction” of my reputation, my brand and my character by left-wing media operatives 
    ost popular multi-media publishers of pro-America news, videos and radio broadcasts in the world.
    The warning implies that a barrage of left-wing media stories will target me personally — obviously spreading “fake news” lies — unless I agree to go public with “opposition research” targeting Jones that was previously delivered to me on a physical thumb drive.
    I destroyed the thumb drive and refused to kow-tow to the insane, criminal agenda of destruction and lies now being pursued daily by the unhinged, delusional left-wing media(and its puppet masters such as George Soros).
    I have no doubt I am being targeted with this threat because I previously served as a substitute host for the Alex Jones Show, from 2011 – 2013. After I left the show in 2013, I was contacted by another left-wing media source that offered to pay me $50,000 to “expose” Alex Jones.
    I refused.
    Later, someone with access to some very advanced technology was able to engage me in a phone text conversation where they impersonated Alex Jones’ cell phone number, but I quickly realized it was a ruse and cut off communication.
    In various ways, I have been hounded since 2013 by left-wing criminals who are attempting to exploit my contact with Alex Jones to discredit his entire organization and silence him forever. Time and time again, I have refused to take part in their nefarious plots. I flat-out refuse to be manipulated through false fear and intimidation tactics deployed by manipulative “media spooks” who are obviously very well funded but incredibly misinformed.
    I do not consider myself to be a “competitor” of InfoWars. I consider myself to be a defender of liberty, truth and healthy living. I am on “team humanity” to defend humanity against the sinister agendas of the vaccine industry, the biotech industry and the sick-minded depopulation agenda of the most dangerous globalists of all. Anyone who is on “team humanity” is my ally, not my enemy.

Malicious effort now under way to take out prominent Trump supporters and silence their support of our President

Now, it seems, the stakes are even higher because of the victory of President Trump, a true patriot and determined warrior who is waging an epic battle against globalist forces, the “fake news” media and the corrupt elements of the so-called “deep state.” As the publisher of Trump.news, a pro-Trump REAL news website, I am being targeted as part of a left-wing media effort to discredit and destroy all Trump supporters who are prominent media innovators or personalities.
    The following document, entitled Democracy Matters, Strategic Plan for Action, reveals the sinister tactics of the left-wing media to discredit and destroy any people who support Donald Trump’s vision for America.
    The document states: (bold added)
    In the next four years, Media Matters will continues its core mission of disarming right-wing misinformation, while leading the fight against the next generation of conservative disinformation: The proliferation of fake news and propaganda now threatening the country’s information ecosystem. Here’s what success will look like:
    * Serial misinformers and right-wing propagandists inhabiting everything from social media to the highest levels of government will be exposed, discredited.
    * Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer uncritically and without consequence host and enrich fake news sites and propagandists.
    * Toxic alt-right social media-fueled harassment campaigns that silence dissent and poison our national discourse will be punished and halted.
    … Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats. We will delegitimize Donald Trump’s presidency by emboldening the opposition…
    * Trump allies will be forced to step down or change course due to news pushed by Shareblue.
    Media Matters will… “weaponize our research products to understand and take action against the changing media ecosystem and the extremists seeking to manipulate it…. Key alt-right figures will lose credibility and influence in response to our research and pressure.”
    A $13.4 million budget will allow Media Matters to “create a 34-person research department” [to destroy the opposition].

Intimidate Trump supporters into silence (or get them to turn on each other)

It’s obvious from this document that a whole new effort of malicious intimidation and threats is being deployed against prominent Trump supporters who have achieved any substantial level of new media success. The goal is clear: To intimidate Trump supporters into silence, or — even better for the left-wing media — get pro-Trump publishers and journalists to turn on each other and destroy each other from within.
    I’ve already seen recent examples of insider attacks being leveled against Alex Jones and InfoWars. I have no doubt the very same cookie cutter-style attacks will also be recycled to target Natural News and the Health Ranger. It all stems from a blueprint plan that’s designed to demoralize Donald Trump supporters, then demonize and destroy them. It’s right out of the same playbook the radical left-wing media invoked in an attempt to destroy Trump from day one (an effort which spectacularly failed, by the way).
    In fact, that’s the bigger point in all this. Every person attacked by the left-wing media just gets more popular in the same way Trump became ever more popular as the media smeared him. Look at the case of Milo Yiannoupoulos from Breitbart: The malicious media attacks on his character — falsely labeling him part of the “alt-right” movement — resulted in him being offered a $250,000 advance on a book deal that has already seen his book reach the #1 ranking on Amazon even before its launch!
    Alex Jones, too, rode a wave of hit pieces and defamation against his character to become a powerful voice that now reaches more people than CNN! Every effort to destroy Alex, Milo, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge or Steve Bannon have only backfired on the insane left-wing media. It is precisely because of their malicious attacks and deceptions that Donald Trump won the election. The public was tired of the lies, and the backlash was truly historic.

We must stand with Trump, or we’ll lose America forever

But the battle has only just begun. As I’ve repeatedly warned in my Health Ranger Report podcasts, we must now stand with Trump and defeat the insane criminal forces that seek to destroy this nation and silence reason. The radical, unhinged Left is now the single greatest threat to the future of our nation, and they will use ANY means to silence or destroy their political opponents, including violating the law, committing acts of extreme violence, publishing malicious falsehoods, citing fictitious “sources” in their stories, misrepresenting their words with dishonest editing, etc.
    So I’m going to be crystal clear in my message to these criminal left-wing bullies and intimidation operatives: COME AND TAKE IT.
    You want to silence me? Bring a team and prepare to take casualties. Unless you somehow manage to put a bullet in my brain, there is no possibility whatsoever that I’m going to carry out your nefarious agenda and join your sick, demented cabal of insane f#cktardery.
    You might be able to pull it off if you bring a big enough force, but it’s going to cost you. I’m not going to lay down to your fake intimidation tactics… especially not when we have already won! We are the new media. We are rightfully trusted by the public because we’ve earned that trust by honestly reporting the real news. We are where people go for authentic news instead of the fake news you’ve been peddling for decades.
    I publish over 100 websites, and readership keeps rising by the day because we are taking your readers away from your lame “fake news” websites like the Washington Post and New York Times. People are turning off your lies and turning on the truth at Natural News, NewsTarget, Trump.news and other websites we run to protect liberty, defend the Republic and expose the destructive anti-human agendas of the political Left and the globalists that run them all.
    Listen to my full podcast to hear a more detailed explanation of these threats and why I refuse to take part in their sinister agenda.

[size=15]Previous :
    [/size]

CHALLENGE: $100,000 to the first person who can find a scientific study proving Thimerosal (mercury) is safe to inject into children

Next :Health Ranger issues “drink mercury” challenge to toxic vaccine pushers who poison infants for profit
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Claim: Hawaii charter boat group witnessed explosion in sky on morning of false missile alert   SPRING'S - 1-19-2018 &&  HOT HOT HOT!!!!! BURNING HOT BE CAREFUL, & PRAY FOR TRUMP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:07 pm

https://www.intellihub.com/claim-hawaii-charter-boat-group-witnessed-explosion-in-sky-on-morning-of-false-missile-alert/

Claim: Hawaii charter boat group witnessed explosion in sky on morning of false missile alert

By Lexi Morgan -

January 19, 2018

A man’s sister told him a group of boaters witnessed an aerial explosion about 100 NM offshore around 8:00 a.m. last Saturday morning
    How To Shut An Atheist Up In 15 Seconds Flat
    Why aren’t more Doctors prescribing oxygen?
    8 Stocks You Need to Own in 2018