Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Taylor prophecy to the leaders-written out quick read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor prophecy to the leaders-written out quick read Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor prophecy to the leaders-written out quick read   Mark Taylor prophecy to the leaders-written out quick read I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 pm

1-16-18

The Evil Crew of 32

The Spirit of God says, "Who do you think you are, you who call yourselves Christians but further Satan's kingdom? Woe, Woe, Woe, to you leaders who stand in the way of my agenda but call yourself mine. You brood of vipers! My divine judgment is being poured out on the leaders of my United States of America and my Church. You leaders, who want open borders, attack and pray against my anointed men and women, sow division and strife among the people...you hypocrites! Repent! My righteous judgment is falling now. You who indulge in the corrupt things of this world for power and greed, you who call yourselves leaders, America's leaders, yes even my church leaders. I will not only remove your authority and position, but some I will remove from the face of the earth. Repent before it's too late, for my righteous judgment is falling on those that have mocked, deceived, and led my people astray. For many are about to find out what the Spirit of 'Fear of the Lord', and who the one true God is."

The Spirit of God says, “Two will be taken and three will be shaken! For I will remove two from the evil crew of 32 and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Baal, and the covenant they had holding up his house with the Illuminati and the New World order, shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken it will be sign that anyone calling himself Mine but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with her enemies, will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest office in the land. These among many others that have tried to exalt themselves above me and my law, will be exposed and imprisoned by me for the entire world to see. Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of my throne. Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken.”

“Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light, for I have America in my hand.” The Spirit of God says, “Why are those that call themselves my people praying against my President? Why are you praying against my agenda for the United States of America? Repent! You pray against my agenda, therefore you are not for me but against me. You pray against my agenda because you do not know your Father's business. You pray against my agenda because you do not know Me. Repent! Stop listening to Satan's frequency and tap into heavens frequency, then you will know the plans that I have for you.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor prophecy to the leaders-written out quick read
Page 1 of 1