Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor Double pow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor  Double pow Empty
PostSubject: Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor Double pow   Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor  Double pow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 4:02 pm

This is from Sept. and you'd think it was yesterday.  Alot you've heard from Mark before, but on tough days, which today is I think, it's powerful and really helps. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgH94B656g

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor Double pow   Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor  Double pow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Ok, I won't suggest you listen to another, but I'm hearing this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNugSL9xO0Y
because it's title is specifically about February arrests.  He has said b4 regarding the 5 past Presidents still living, 2 will be taken [will die] , 3 will be shaken.  In this video at about 5:35, he said he knew one FOR SURE, of the 3 remaining prior Presidents WILL BE GOING TO PRISON.  And it could be 2 and possibly all 3!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor Double pow   Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor  Double pow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:06 pm

This one's called "THE HAMMER IS ABOUT TO DROP' posted Jan. 14.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzLxWcWbJp8

He's doing so many interviews because, I think, people are really anxious in general and want and need the reassurance that what's happening is in fact God's Plan,  and His Hand working, and after 8 long years [and more that weren't so visible]  we can and should have Hope going forward.  And also that WE SHOULD ENGAGE in the fight! 

I thought I'd write down some recurring messages from all these videos.

AMERICA IS NOT UNDER JUDGEMENT.  THE SYSTEMS ARE UNDER JUDGEMENT.

He says turn off MSM and any enemy manipulated sources.  "People are getting their INFORMATION FROM TECHNOLOGY, instead of REVELATION from God."  Seek Truth from the Source of all Truth.

MSM operates on the enemy's frequency of 440 hz.  He said it can alter your dna. 
God's frequency is[he didn't say on this interview.  It's out there-I think it's what we've thought it is]

America is going to prosper like never b4, but we'll still have issues: eq's, tornado's, etc.

He said LV and the Tx church shooting were Deep State related.
He said Harvey and Irma were weaponized events.  They didn't create the storm, but steered it, intensified it.
Irma going back and forth was a Spiritual battle.  God is training His Army to assert authority on ALL fronts, understanding it is a Spiritual battle.
This is the biggest battle between Light and dark since the death and Resurrection of Jesus.
"Get off your behinds and get on the front lines".  [he said it, not me]
The prior Presidents who came forward for fund raising only did that as a means to criticize Trump.

For 32 years the past Presidents had a covenant with Baal, which will now be broken.
Both Bushes are NWO.  And all 5 are scared to death because they are about to be held accountable.
Bush Jr. said nothing about Obama for the whole 8 years.  But not long ago, at a fundraiser, he spoke out against Trump.

In this one he said one or more of the remaining past Presidents could go to jail.
Since this date he has said, one definitely will.  That has to be O.

When the 2 die, that will be a sign.
The Lord said it will be world wide, and there will be military tribunals to handle it all.

Get into a warrior mindset.

Go to the strikeforce of prayer. com     a prayer group.
11th of every month is day of repentance.
DJT will have two terms.

Why did they wait 40 years to attack Roy Moore?  [we get it]

That's the end of this one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor Double pow   Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor  Double pow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greg Hunter and Mark Taylor Double pow
Page 1 of 1