Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people Empty
PostSubject: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:54 am

I'll post this link ,compliments of TPA of tigerdroppings, and let you folks decide....i am going for a walk with my wife and dog to keep the BP issues headed in the right direction, so I'll get to this later, but i have read enough to know that if 50% of this is true, we have a major problem, as if we didn't already know.....after walk, i am going to work in the garden a while to temper my anger for the whole ***********g world system

http://neilkeenan.com/history-events-timeline/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 am

Dang this Neil Keenan thing is a looooong read. I'm only about 1/3 the way through it and have already gotten the equivalent of a PHD education. This is almost like reading all of Joseph Farrell's books in a Readers Digest form. I may have to send this to Farrell. Bet he'd like to read this himself.

Y'all put on a fresh pot of coffee and if you smoke get yourself a new pack of cigs cause both will be gone by the time you finish reading this. Once you start on it you can't stop reading.

DANG YOU MIKE . . . . I've been half the morning (on and off) on this thing already. I don't know if I should thank you or come over to Alabama and slap you upside your redneck head. Anyway, I pray that God blesses you and your garden.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Yes quite the article... download the pdf at the bottom!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:01 pm

okay, mr. california dreamer, did you see the parallels concerning the titanic and the world trade center?....i have the book by g. edward griffin, CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND, and all of this is explained in the history of finance in europe and america....huge book, but if you like to read, you'll love this book because he lays it out in simple form, explains it to where a 10 year old can understand the complicated fraud called keynesian banking
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:29 pm

CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND

I'm very VERY familiar with this book. There is a video on YouTube also. I'm having to read the rest of the "Neil" article in dribs and drabs. Have other things to do. Much of what I read there I was familiar with but there was much - so far - that was new for me too. I haven't gotten to anything in the article having to do with 911 yet.

Meanwhile, here's a little something you may not have heard. This is from Rob Skiba from 5 years ago before he got all weirded out on all that flat earth nonsense. You'll learn a lot that G. Edward Griffin didn't include in his wonderful book. I saved these shows way back when they were new and have listened to them several time over the past 5 years. They never seem to get old.

Remember, it's RIGHT mouse click then SAVE FILE AS or SAVE LINK AS to download.

Canaanite altars and the Federal Reserve part 1
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/01/10/canaanite-altars-and-the-federal-reserve.mp3?localembed=download

Canaanite alters and the Federal Reserve part 2
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/01/17/canaanite-alters-and-the-federal-reserve-part-2.mp3?localembed=download

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm

no, i am talking about how the sinking of the titanic changed the way that american banking/currency changed because the khazarian bankers killed their competition and opponents to the fraud that is fiat currency/debt driven finance that allows them to create wealth out of nothing...fast forward to 9/11, when the destruction covered up massive fraud,theft of gold bullion that was in the vaults( it was not, and had never been there)took the microscope of the missing 3 trillion dollars from the pentagon that rumsfeld had announced 2 days before, and of course having a perpetual war that keeps a continuous american presence in the middle east that has sewn destruction and death all across it...larry silverstein was paid DOUBLE his insurance policy for the buildings....WHY?....coincidence that he was loosing his khazarian jew ass because of empty office space, rising real estate taxes and other expenses?....just so happened to hit his buildings, purely chance, right?....hell no, he was more than glad to offer his buildings in the charade....some americans are waking up, some been awake, but most are stupid
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 2:23 pm

OK, parallels are clearer now, and yes I get that, all that you said. Listen to those two Rob Skiba shows for a more spiritual side. You'll be surprised at what you hear and learn.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

i'll listen to them tonight again....i actually have already listened to them a couple,3,4, ? years ago, but i will refresh.....i used to like skiba, but his flat earth nonsense made me suspicious of his motives...i admit, if you read the bible,the book of enoch,jasher and jubliees you could twist the words and make a case for a flat earth and dome...the "4 corners of the earth" is a symbolic term for a geometric concept of squaring a circle....the bible is full of geometry (thanks to manly p. hall and the masonic handbook for cluing me in to sacred geometry).....I have albert pikes "morals and dogma" on CD and bordercollie has a copy of it from a high level mason that died and she found it....they will say that there are "2 versions and the ones that get out in public are not the real ones"....can't say that for the one that she has, now can they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people   Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ya'll are a small group of smart, God-fearing (thats why you're smart) people
Page 1 of 1