Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View Empty
PostSubject: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 pm

Watching this now – had to share – HAD TO!!! Nice to see my views on this possibility of AI beast system being dissected by someone other than Anthony Patch; may God bless Patch’s big science fact filled cue-ball bald head.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 13, 2018
"Revelation Update" - 1/11/2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScA6rHncZqI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 7:54 pm

question ?.....researcher, have you ever seen a lamb that has horns?.....i have seen sheep that have horns and i have seen goats that have horns, but never a baby sheep.... i understand a horn symbolizes a position of power and the "as a lamb" would likely indicate bearing a likeness to Christ, preaching the babylonian mystery religion, and the head of two political/religious entities.....anyone who has been around livestock would know that lambs do not have horns.....i am probably overthinking this, but it just hit me a while ago that lambs have no horns, and most sheep don't
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Right, lambs do not have horns. Yeshua is called the lamb of God - remember. The lamb with two horns in Rev. looks like an intimation of Yeshua and yet speaks like a dragon exercising the power of the first beast (anti-christ). I see the possibility of that two pronged lamb as a representation of the false prophet. And just exactly who claims to speak like a dragon in place of Yeshua? Can you say THE POPE? Can you say the Vatican? The Pope/Vatican has my vote for the false prophet, AKA the lamb with two horns, at least at the time of this writing. I don't think I'm alone in this view.

Anyone here see anything different or anything in error with that view? I could be completely full of poop you know.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 am

Ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper...( and that's a long time ago) people I knew always said the R.C church and the pope are/were what you said researcher, so...no....you are not alone...Even all the reformers of old said so!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 5:25 am

this could be a translational thing, but i get all of that and i agree with ya'll, but what i am trying to ask is, "why would the bible use a reference to a lamb with horns when a lamb does not have horns?"....this is probably translated wrong and i take it to be the same as ya'll, but i just found it odd to say that like it does
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 9:36 am

bugging me again this morning !!!! this is a blimp on the translation, i think....it probably should read" i saw a beast rising from out of the earth that LOOKED LIKE A LAMB and had TWO HORNS".....i always look at things 3 ways:

1, spiritual importance
2.historical importance
3. symbolic importance

most people combine #1 and #3 and that is a huge mistake...like i said, i tend to overthink things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View   AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI Is The Beast – Mark Correll Ministries "Revelation Update" – Nice To See Other Ministries Are Finally Getting Onboard With This View
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: