Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? Empty
PostSubject: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 am

______________________________?.....just fill in the amount and i'll pm you an address to mail the cash (no checks,please)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 12:37 pm

You take BitCoin? Rofl

I think Mr. Mikey has been nipping at Dove's furniture polish.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:52 pm

no,lol, but it appears "Q" is no longer a secret....he is a spook and apparently was involved WITH military intelligence to orchestrate and carry out this operation to expose the bastards trying to bring down the american government...according to "anonymous sources" here is "Q"

https://heavy.com/news/2017/03/ezra-cohen-watnick-devin-nunes-sources-wiretapping-intelligence-donald-trump-nsc-wife-who-is-age-staffer/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 2:51 pm

Speculation at this point. Who knows, Ezra Cohen, maybe, maybe not? Article and comments were pretty left leaning and much was taken from The NY Times (RAG) newspaper.

My speculation on "Q" hasn't changed. Possible "Q" is not one person but a consortium of really smart, connected, and highly astute people, possibly with some artificial intelligence help, and some very sophisticated (and highly secret) predictive algorithms built into that AI that the team selects from and uses. That combo gives us highly placed connected people + predictive algorithms = "Q" . . . ????

My speculation is just as good as the next guys - BECAUSE - at this point nobody really knows.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:16 pm

My vote?  And from listening to others give their various opinions, I'm going with military intelligence.
Always have and nothing's made me change my mind yet.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm going with military intelligence.

No doubt. My post above kinda said much the same without actually zeroing in on any specific entity, or entities. Like I said, "we really don't know". Our 'speculations' seem to agree. I would also expect military intelligence to use anything they know first hand up to and include using AI to help them along as well.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Sure, agreed.  Whatever sources they have at their disposal.

I'll confess I balk at predictive programming and AI, at least in this theater which is so fluid; ie LEAKING all over the place...Heeheehee.
I take the old fashioned approach, "We hear you. We see you."  with some drone action thrown in.  I can easily go that far.

Comey's a piece of work, I'll say.  Makes me want to see him roasted and toasted.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?   wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna' know the true identity of "Q"?....how much ya' gonna' pay me?
Page 1 of 1