Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off topic Coolness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:35 pm

I hope Tetra sees this one.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey thanks that was really cool. Reminds me of "The Eddie", big wave surfing contest on the north shore (oahu). Never could quite figure out who was crazier, the surfers or the "safety" crews who ride out on jet ski's to assist. For you california peeps the hawaiians measure the back of the wave, not the front. A 30 foot wave in NorCal is somewhere in the teens on Oahu. I consider myself an objective observer from FL, our waves just plain stink....Off topic Coolness 3104055405 Wind surfing isn't too bad when a hurri is inbound though.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Now this is REALLLLLY cool! Amazing Japanese toilet. Wish we had these here. Delfi, is there a CSS scrip for this? Can we get one of those things here? lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Dove wrote:
I hope Tetra sees this one.

I know that's not real but I wish it was, it was AWESOME!!!!! I'd drive across country to see this thing in real life. So cool, Maybe they'll have one in Heaven! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:07 pm

researcher wrote:
Now this is REALLLLLY cool! Amazing Japanese toilet. Wish we had these here. Delfi, is there a CSS scrip for this? Can we get one of those things here? lol!

Well, If it had a sink to wash my hands I might consider looking for one. Smile It is cool though! Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

The sink is on the left side of the picture. Now can we have one? Huh, huh?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

researcher wrote:

And now we know where the Fukishima irradiated mystery water is going.....Did anyone else notice "Western Style" on the door sticker directions? (Opposed to what? Gangam style? Off topic Coolness 939826482) Edit for observation...the smileys on this forum allow nice comedic relief. Thanks again mods!!! and look at the little man above beating the strings off his instrument lol!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Quote :
Did anyone else notice "Western Style" on the door sticker directions? (Opposed to what? Gangam style?)

Well, I was stationed in Okinawa Japan quietobserver so I'm qualified to answer that question. I've personally had the pleasure (if you can call it that) to have used both types.
Western style you have a seat and you sit while you doo your business.
The Japanese (and many other countries) style is a trench style. You squat to do your doo. I think you'll get the idea from the illustration below.

Off topic Coolness Cesuo1_master
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

researcher wrote:
Quote :
Did anyone else notice "Western Style" on the door sticker directions? (Opposed to what? Gangam style?)

Well, I was stationed in Okinawa Japan quietobserver so I'm qualified to answer that question. I've personally had the pleasure (if you can call it that) to have used both types.
Western style you have a seat and you sit while you doo your business.
The Japanese (and many other countries) style is a trench style. You squat to do your doo. I think you'll get the idea from the illustration below.

Off topic Coolness Cesuo1_master
Thank you sir for your service. Always suspected as much given your residence and the fangs on your apple lol. I have a very good friend who was st2 and, obviously, lived in your neck of the woods. (probably the only man in history paying alimony and child support to a stripper)
I lived and worked in S. Tampa for over a decade but have changed gears a bit for now. 100% subbed out so FOIA gets you -0- Off topic Coolness 3493825412
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Dove wrote:

This scared the bajeebies out of me. Just so weird looking.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Yes a double thanks to researcher for your service. I worked as a pediatric nurse for many-a-year and have witnessed many of God's precious little ones climbing on our toilets and squatting. They don't teach that in nursing school. Wink

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off topic Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off topic Coolness   Off topic Coolness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off topic Coolness
Page 1 of 1