HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kucinich talks Derp State on Fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Kucinich talks Derp State on Fox   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:09 am

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/ohio-gov-candidate-dennis-kucinich-calls-out-the-deep-state-msm-cant-handle-it_022018

This isn’t just about one President. It’s about the Presidency which belongs to the American people. And when you look at the leaks, the anonymous sources, coming from intelligence agencies like the CIA and the FBI, they’re aimed at upending the Presidency, not just the President, and it’s a form of a coup. This is very dangerous for our country. We’re all Americans. We have to stand for our country. We cannot let faceless, anonymous people try to upend our government, it’s a totally un-American approach that is occurring.

You can look at October, 2016, when President Obama and Secretary Kerry essentially negotiated an agreement with Russia to set the stage for a ceasefire in Syria, the CIA and the Pentagon objected and wouldn’t you know it, after the deal was made, it was upended by a missile attack on a Syrian army base. Now, this was done with the knowledge of the CIA. And so you have to ask, “Who died and put them in charge of America?”

He had a lot more to say at link.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kucinich talks Derp State on Fox
Page 1 of 1