Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 pm

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2018/02/breaking-trump-jr-s-wife-in-hospital-after-opening-white-powder-envelope-sent-to-home/?utm_medium=webpush&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push

She's at the hospital "as a precaution' they say.

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Unless something deadly is found . . . A WARNING? We see you and we can get to you and members of your family.

SPECULATION:  I'm highly suspicious that a certain someone very close to the president, yet so very far from him . . . well . . . look for the lid on the cookie jar to be askew and search for that "very close" person with the crumbs clinging around the mouth. Sorry to be so cryptic here. All I can say is go see today's David Hodges article.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope that powder turns out to be nothing but flour or sugar. (cookie ingredients)

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2018/02/12/nk-and-sk-moving-towards-peace-but-pence-continues-his-warmongering-at-the-olympics/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Ban pre-shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:11 pm

Feb 12 2018 15:15:20 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4bcc84 354139
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q

Bastards

Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Dove beat me to this "Q" post. I beat "Q" to "the warning" part though. Called it, and that's scary as frick!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:31 pm

time to put these people in camps...fire up the furnaces and gas chambers.....time to tear down the alters and kill the priests
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Reports are coming out. Fox link below. Defiantly a warning though.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/12/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-taken-to-hospital-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder.html

Fox wrote:
Donald Trump Jr.’s wife, Vanessa Trump, was taken to the hospital Monday after receiving a letter containing white powder that was later deemed to be non-hazardous, New York City police told Fox News.

President Trump's daughter-in-law opened the letter addressed to Donald Trump Jr. just after 10 a.m. at the couple's Manhattan apartment. It's unclear what the "white powder" was, but authorities tested the substance and found it to be "non-hazardous."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder   

Back to top Go down

Trump Jr's wife opens ltr with white powder
Page 1 of 1