Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open Empty
PostSubject: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm

https://landing.marcorubio.com/gtmo/?pid=5694017&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=gtmo&utm_medium=rev_tg&red=list%2ftg%2f2017%3finitiativekey%3dzqbuiq0dkcth

When we were having the Delta airlines turn arounds were we supposed to make the connect to those perps and "Camp Delta" ?   My guess is probably yes.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Keep us informed of the outcome. Not voting in any poll that requires all my vitals for the privilege to participate. Good way to end up on "a list"!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Second that researcher!!
I've already said enough myself!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:54 pm

I thought it was kind of nothing.  Petitions really do want everything-address-phone number.
This was name and email only. 
It took me a while to go ahead and put my name to things.  But if they come looking for meee???
Would they really run out of things to do that much?

Besides, they already know every click, every keystroke if they're interested. And I've HAD TO do SOMETHING  besides choke down every friggen thing they dish out, even if it is a really small contribution, a teeny weeny push back.

I didn't mention WHO I want to see in gitmo.  heheh.

And btw, according to this source, it's Brennan's turn.
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 2:14 pm

i voted, and researcher, i am already on "the list"....long story made short, i am on the "no fly list" and on the DHS "watch list".....believe it or not, there are two more on the DHS list in this little town.....we know this through guy #2 who was notified by a connection to the FIBs(relative) and guy #3 is a former AIR FORCE 1 pilot for ronald reagan....guy #2 was visited by the SS when osambo came down.....i used to have those green sedans with the G-12 tags come by here real slow-like every so ofter,but i have never been visited, but i have never threatened anyone.  Guy #2 screwed up by some suggestions that he made over a website....I just wrote stuff kinda' like i write here, except it was more inflammatory and i guess it was noticed by the nsa.....it was before snowden revealed his info because i was writing about government spying on our communications and various other stuff.....it was anti-government, anti-NWO, anti-abortion,no faggots marriage, and very pro bible, plus i used the words of the founding fathers concerning government over reach and how to handle it....now, you guys know that i have a rather short fuse, and, as with any outlaw that has been regenerated and made alive, that outlaw nature never goes away completely, and i still have to the ability to shoot you right between eyes and smile while i pull the trigger, so you know that the things that i wrote were not timid......this all happened in the 1st year of osambos reign, and while i was trying to teach all of this to an ignorant church congregation, and was visiting various multitudes of websites getting and copying info....i stopped writing anything on any website after being warned by guy #2.....i have not seen any of those sedans in the last couple of years and guy #2 has cooled his writing....the AIR FORCE 1 pilot is cool about it just saying that "this bunch could screw up a steel ball with a rubber hammer"....he has security oath issues and can't say much, but he absolutely loved RR to death and told me that RR was one of the nicest people that a person could ever meet....thats my story and i'm sticking to it, and yes, i hate the federal gubmit' with an unbridled passion
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 2:28 pm

"this bunch could screw up a steel ball with a rubber hammer"

Just added to my long list of favorite sayings.

Don't know how many (if any) lists I might be on. Probably a few though. Haven't flown anyplace since 2008-ish and never plan to fly again anyway. If I were on the no fly list it's no BFD.

i hate the federal gubmit' with an unbridled passion

You and me and probably the majority of peeps on this forum. A lot of that hate would dissapear if the fed gov would go constitutional though. Fat chance of that happening but I think Trump is working hard to get us back to some form of sanity in government. I liked RR for the most part too, though on some things I think he also screwed the pooch. I'm about +70/-30 on RR.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open   Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marco Rubio Poll on keeping Gitmo open
Page 1 of 1