Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZENITH 2016 - PART 5 Did Something Begin In 2012 That Will Apex In Year 2016?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ZENITH 2016 - PART 5 Did Something Begin In 2012 That Will Apex In Year 2016? Empty
PostSubject: ZENITH 2016 - PART 5 Did Something Begin In 2012 That Will Apex In Year 2016?   ZENITH 2016 - PART 5 Did Something Begin In 2012 That Will Apex In Year 2016? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:10 am

ZENITH 2016 - PART 5
Did Something Begin In 2012
That Will Apex In Year 2016?

ZENITH 2016 - PART 5 Did Something Begin In 2012 That Will Apex In Year 2016? Manly-p-hall

In between meetings with the anonymous Masons who met with me during research for my upcoming book, I stepped into this shrine and read the names of those who are hallowed there on reflective golden inscriptions for contributing at least one million dollars to advance the cause of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, including the George Bush family, whose work to initiate the New World Order is universally understood. At the House of the Temple, like elsewhere, “The Brotherhood of Darkness” (as my friend Dr. Stanley Monteith calls it) intentionally hides in plain sight the occult aspirations of universalism, which ultimately will be conceived in a one-world order and one-world religion under the son of Lucifer—Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod—or, as Manly Hall put it: The outcome of the “secret destiny” is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers. This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings. When Hall offered this astonishingly perceptive commentary about the future Masonic “King” who is “descended of a divine race” of “Illumined” (luciferic) “heroes-perfected” (half-man, half-god) human beings, he nailed exactly what the Watchers had done, and what the Cumaean Sibyl’s prophecy on the Great Seal of the United States says will occur concerning the coming of Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod...

more

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/zenith-5.htm
Back to top Go down

ZENITH 2016 - PART 5 Did Something Begin In 2012 That Will Apex In Year 2016?
Page 1 of 1