Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RESEARCHER PLEASE~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Is there a way to download a yt vid without signing in to yt?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Yes. It's painfully slow on YT and pretty quick on other sites and it gets the job done. I use Firefox and this downloader is a Firefox add on. Add on is called "Flash Video Downloader" and as far as I know it only works with Firefox. This is the one I use but as you can see below in the third screen capture there are others to choose from. You'll be asked to download an installer. Save that to your desktop, click, follow instructions. Once installed you'll set it up how you like. Choose your download folder so you know where files end up. I just download to my desktop. Never loose 'em there and I can move them wherever later.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/16/29/12/firefo10.png
RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Firefo10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/16/29/12/search10.png
RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Search10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/16/29/12/search11.png
RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Search11

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/16/29/12/downlo10.jpg
RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Downlo10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Yes you can with linux using the terminal in ROOT Privlages and 
cclive (add html link here and click enter)
OR 
with the terminal you can also use 
you-get (add html link here and click enter)

I have successfully done some that seem to be off or unavailable to other downloaders.. now maybe they are getting wise or maybe they didn't block these other methods, but us smarty pants know how to do it.

I might add that the linux version I chose fore very specific reasons of being more odd in some naming of system stuff has been so successful at thwarting any hacking that I can't even rember when I installed, has been quite a while without any hacks!!!
Such a relief!!!

Of course I did modify the Firewall to reject any unwanted access after the first try.
And Encrypted even the master boot record (MBR) so at startup an encrypted password is required before MBR to even start the start-up process, so wonderful so wonderful!!
Back to top Go down

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:29 pm

By the way most of those software versions I have used need updates and sometimes they stop because of system version.
I have used many and most usually stop. Windows, Linux and Mac then you need update or try another.

Those who use linux don't need a store or anything like that as the community keeps things working with a package manager complete with search engine for any type of software you want to try! Like these examples, second is search for a text editor..simple as well as html will be shown in a simple search, you can narrow down>
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/80/67/56/forum_10.jpg
RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Forum_10

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Forum_11

search for you-get... green square shows it is installed already as I installed, I also use cclive as sometimes it works and the other will not
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/80/67/56/forum_12.jpg
RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Forum_12
Back to top Go down

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 5:36 pm

you guys and gals should move to Opera, it is more secure for a web browser... works on Mac Windows Linux and BSD if you can muster getting a BSD system running... small bells and whistles are still time consuming to edit in vi or nano so you really want to encrypt so no one can mess it up because of the difficulty and time invested. BSD is rock solid, but you have to encrypt or the bad guys can get in since they know these well.
Back to top Go down

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 6:11 pm

IF YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT I WILL TRY JUST POST THE LINK, they can sometimes be totally blocked however if it goes while watching post link, if I see I will try and we might get it before blocking.
Dave
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Saw a link from one of you about a week or more ago about an 8chan site for a beginner. The writer
advised to use "hook tube".  It mirrors u tube and does not track users? So i tried it and there was a green button under each u tube to "download". It is so easy!
I searched for Anthony Patch and was able to easily download a hook tube to watch. Its great when your wifi is not good to have this available.  Researcher let me know if this is a bad idea. I am not a tech person. Thanks.

UP study
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:27 pm

One Sandal, I don't know anything about this hook tube site, but if it's working for you and you haven't seen any problems all the better. Like I told Dove, there are plenty of downloaders to choose from. I may go check it out myself as I'm not real happy with how painfully slow my current downloader is on YouTube.

https://hooktube.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RESEARCHER PLEASE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER PLEASE~   RESEARCHER PLEASE~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESEARCHER PLEASE~
Page 1 of 1