Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes Empty
PostSubject: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:45 pm

bordercollie sent me this video and i would like for all of you to watch it...its 22 minutes and change long, and while this is not me, ya'll pretend that it is.....this is the only video of this man that i have seen, so i cannot endorse him just yet (judy knows how this works) but what he is saying is what i have concluded after nearly 4 decades....he does it in such a masterful and articulate manner that it is spellbinding to listen to him....part of what he is saying is why my wife and i sit here and go to church over the internet with live services broadcast by churches that are awake, rather participating in a local church....we don't fit......ya'll know my story so i won't retell it, so please watch the video and pretend that this is me....i am going to search out youtube for more from him, because i believe this man has got it right, but i reserve judgement until i hear more

damn, did it again, forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_XvMTEohuo

more info:  he wrote for breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/author/derek-broes/

Last edited by michael371 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes Empty
PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:26 pm

I'd appreciate knowing who this man is and what his credentials are before I throw out anything.
(anything at all.)
Even prior to allowing his voice in my head.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Enoch 10:8 wrote:
And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.

I've studied this Azazel thing TO DEATH for years and came to the same conclusions that the guy in Mikes video came to. How many time have y'all heard from me that upon the release of the southern tribes (Jews) from Babylon after their 70 years captivity were ended that they dragged along a bunch of Babylonian scribes and such and scripture started being subtly changed? Remember that big thread (linked below) about Masoretic vs Septuagint differences we had going a while back? Recall who Yeshua was always "unbraiding", always those guys He called Scribes and Pharisees.

I'm gonna be watching a few more videos of this guy when they become available. Not much on his channel right now.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17452-biblical-timeline-rediscovered-a-whole-new-perspective-on-biblical-timing-or-those-wily-jews-and-their-lying-pharisees-and-scribes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm

this is not a normal jackass, dove....researcher, there are only 3 vids out, except for his testimony before congress....he says things in a somewhat esoteric fashion, but i can easily inject my words such as "election" and "predestination" or "adamic nature" and he falls in line with my belief system and the truth of the Gospel.....so far, so good and researcher, it appears we have gone down the same roads,roads that judy is going down now.....once you stop letting 1st baptist or 2nd methodist and 3rd pentecostal tell you what to believe, you can throw off the dirt of religion and see the beauty of Christ....i do have a point of contention about the border wall, but i do understand where he is coming from....that time is not yet, because we do not all have the spirit of THE REAL CHRIST......
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJu50lVnncM

dove, you want credentials?....lol, start here
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JlTNOUB6cU

more credentials?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Randy Maugans  - The Fall Part 3

There is a lot to be learned here. I’ve listened too many of Randy Maugans’ podcasts. This “The Fall” series is his absolute best. I don’t always agree with everything he says however he’s on solid ground on this Azazel business. I’ve marked a few good places to PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION in part 03.

48:00 – scriptural corruption

53:20  - Starts end of days part - Aazazel – Abaddon/Apollyon – anti-Christ etc.

1:01:50 - Identifying Azazel

1:04:00 – The beast from the bottomless pit – those people not found in the book of life from the foundation of the world, who are they? (HINT: Human meat sacks without souls)

The entire series links are below. They are all worth hearing. The focus today however is on part three.

PART 01:  http://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-09-23T09_14_36-07_00.mp3

PART 02:  http://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-10-15T09_07_10-07_00.mp3

PART 03:  http://threshingfloor-radio.podomatic.com/enclosure/2011-11-20T19_45_58-08_00.mp3

Part 3 Show Notes wrote:
Part 3 of "The Fall" details aspects of the fallen race of humans that are rarely, if ever, discussed. The Fall encompasses events beyond Genesis 3 and the garden, and extends to the final conflict at the end of the Age of the Archons. Religious systems have hidden this from the world through manipulation of the scriptures, the burning of writings and alterations of even the words of Jesus. The truth is hidden in plain view, and the terrible revelation of humanity's collision course with a race of beings bent upon man's destruction is upon us. Governments, world religions, and science have conspired to hide these ancient writings, and discredit any who dare touch them.In exchange, they have tried to sell the souls of billions into eternal bondage. The mingling goes beyond human and angelic breeding---the Nephillim---into a total pollution of the Earth and its animal kingdom:

"...and the sons of men in those days took of the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of the animals of one species with the other." - Jasher 4:18

For this, a great cataclysm was ordained to purge the world of the flesh of hybrids. But the Fallen Ones...the Nacash...would only revive, time and again, their genetic projects to attempt the perfection of an immortal race of soul-less giants. These, called the Annunaki, would rule the empires of the planet for ages...from Sumeria to Peru...from Egypt to the modern global order of the Illuminati. Their projects continue under the banners of black operations, secret DNA projects, and "alien abductions" by artificial beings called "the Grays". Yet, one more time, their leader will be loosed and the world will be deceived...by the very religious structures created BY these Ancient Gods. The beast that was...and is not...and yet is, is revealed, and he is Azazel:

"May you be the firebrand of the furnace of the earth! Go, Azazel, into the untrodden parts of the earth. For your heritage is over those who are with you" -The Apocalypse of Abraham

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. -Revelation 9:11

We were warned by Jesus about this coming Being...His words were altered and deleted by the priesthood who took control of Christianity...this show restores that warning for those with ears to hear.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:49 pm

He appears to be a software developer.
Derek Broes was the current senior Executive for Kazaa/Altnet and later worked as an executive with Microsoft and also as Senior Vice President at Paramount Pictures.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not arguing that there are errors in our current understanding (none of which thankfully has interfered with my relationship with God the Father and His Son one iota).
But I accept that certain details are more important to others than to myself.

My question is who is he that I or you should accept his interpretation above that of others.  An IT service provider?  Is there anything more that qualifies him?

HRC spent plenty of time addressing Congress. Wink

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:03 pm

dove, he is not contradicting scripture in its proper context !!!!!!!! he is a highly intelligent person who straightens out the crooks and turns of the deliberate changes to the scripture,explains the historical significance of certain misconstrued belief systems.....researcher and i get it!....judy gets it because i went over this about who satan was a good while back, when it became apparent that "lucifer" WAS NOT the name of satan before his fall....the almost unavoidable conflict of the creation actually being two creations......this guy seems to fall in line with how i look at the few things he mentions....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Thank you for that.   I appreciate your answer. thanks

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:40 pm

i'ma make you a quilt dove, after i get my garden settled in this spring and all of this "Q" stuff dies down or sambo and the hildabitch suicide each other,whichever comes first!!!!!!

see, i get excited when someone comes out and vindicates me, dove....i lost friends, and my wife and i really do not have a place to go to church,after being members for over 30 years....i tried to teach them the things that we discuss here, but the programming,conditioning and the lies of dispenationalism make it impossible....i don't have a superlative vocabulary,except for 4 letter words and multi-syllable profanities, so it was difficult for me to break it down into a form that a 10 year old could understand,not having formal training on how to do it, other than "you dimwitted,asshatted retard" or other forms of communication that i practice in.....see, thats why i dance around researcher,trying to gauge his knowledge before i post anything too outlandish (according to todays "standard")....i find very little info on this man,derek brose, so he is not a self-promoter, or so it seems, because i want to ask him some questions,point-blank, about some issues that i have with conventional teachings....the first thing brose says is that catholicism is a reprobate religion, so that makes him my bestest friend!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:57 pm

"the first thing brose says is that catholicism is a reprobate religion".

Well, yeah...Now if I'd heard that FIRST, I might have stuck around for a listen.  heheh.

Someday, Babe, and esteemed wife of Babe, they'll listen to us; each what we know.  Laughing  And maybe by that time, we'll know it all.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Quote :

Why do so many things said on this forum seem to remind me of a song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvhYqeGp_Do

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 5:48 pm

researcher wrote:
Quote :

Why do so many things said on this forum seem to remind me of a song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvhYqeGp_Do
because you wasted your youth on wine women and song, while i went fishing
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Oh yeah! Well I'll have you know that I wasted my youth on far worse things than that!

(and I ain't telling)  lol!

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:40 pm

I  just got in from supper out. Worked all afternoon till dark on cattle and fence . Because of that the bil treated us to a "poor boy" so  I'm am new to this post of Mike's. (thank you Mike) 
 I stumbled upon this guy and actually loved what I heard.  I knew in my heart that some of the interpretations of the KJV  didn't sit right with me. And this fellow explains some things that I had questioned.
Lately,  I felt that I had been drifting away from the Word- I caught my mind drifting when I'd try to read scripture etc.. . I got scared, real scared.. because I could tell what was happening to me.... my eyes were  "dimming"..  and  so I asked the Lord to help me stay focused and to show me something... He did   and I found Brose. One of the the passages in my (KJV) Bible which troubled me was explained on his video as well.  I found a free kindle ESV Bible which he spoke of  so got that tonight and will enjoy checking it out.
 Wow. I hope you will give him a listen Dove- it is worth your time.. If not  worthy, I'll be shocked.  Oh yes,  the quilt -- you will be mighty glad to have one. Not only are they  pretty but warm too.  Smile
  Also thank you Researcher for "The Threshing Floor"

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : left words out)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 12:03 am

bordercollie wrote:
Also thank you Researcher for "The Threshing Floor"

You are most welcome, bordercollie. I first heard of Randy Maugans on The Byte Show with the late GeorgeAnn Hughes. Listen to these shows when you get a chance. I think you'll enjoy hearing them.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/RandyMaugans.html

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am

I've done some study on Azazel and can tell you he carries many legends with him. 

Azazel is big in many occult circles. If you don't have the Armor of God then it's best to stay far away. 

Azazel's name is not mentioned as one of the chiefs in the Book of Enoch. This is one of the many mysteries that appear to follow this character. There are some who believe since his name isn't mentioned in the chiefs that he wasn't of the first 200 Watchers that descended. They believe he came some time after the 200 and long before the flood of Noah. Azazel certainly appears to me to be ultimately the top dog on the block.

As far as why his crimes were punished in a more severe manor I see him as the main force behind teaching mankind things that The LORD knew would bring about destruction. Mankind soon became corrupt in all their ways by what Azazel had introduced.

Azazel is about to pay a heavy price.

ENOCH 8:1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. . . . (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

ENOCH 10:1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, 2 and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come 3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape 4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. . . . 8 . . . the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin. (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

ENOCH 54:3 And there mine eyes saw how they made these their instruments, iron chains of immeasurable weight. 4 And I asked the angel of peace who went with me, saying: "For whom are these chains being prepared? And he said unto me: "These are being prepared for the hosts of Azazel, so that they may take them and cast them into the Abyss of complete condemnation, and they shall cover their jaws with rough stones as the Lord of Spirits commanded. 6 And Michael, and Gabriel, and Raphael, and Phanuel shall take hold of them on that great day, and cast them on that day into the burning furnace, that the Lord of Spirits may take vengeance on them for their unrighteousness in becoming subject to Satan and leading astray those who dwell on the earth." (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

Azazel was put in chains and imprisoned before the flood of Noah. Azazel still remains to this day a prisoner, but not The Adversary/Satan

The Adversary is put in chains and confined in the bottomless pit only after Jesus Christ returns to earth. Satan has never been without freedom to roam until this very day.

Just in a very small search we can see many titles that both The Adversary and Azazel carry.

If you've ever noticed The Adversary stands back and gets someone else to do his dirty deeds. He uses his power structure to influence and control.

One glance in The Garden and you can't help but see how Serpent never forced anything upon Eve and Adam. He used temptation to draw Eve into the trap. She desired what he was offering and began to lust after it. She reached out and "Took" what was being offered. The Serpent had influenced Eve, now she in turn influenced Adam to follow. This is how it was in the beginning and it still remains with us until this day.

Azazel on the other hand got his hands dirty,didn't he? He didn't just tempt, suggest, or influence and leave it at that. Azazel was a hands on kind of guy. He got right in the trenches.

This is the kind of guy The Adversary would love on his team. You got to have these kind of guys on your team or you never get far. As the war spreads you must always be willing to use new strategies. You use anyone or anything to reach your goal. You change and adapt to the war at hand.

"Men were striving to learn"........"Just as they would/are today."

Think of us today if Azazel or another visitor came from what we believed was another world. This visitor began to tell us they had great knowledge and technology far beyond anything we could imagine. We would be striving to learn everything we could from this visitor wouldn't we?

Wonder if this visitor said......."No!" Would this stop us from asking over and over and offering almost anything we could to get them to teach us?

People want to think that back then people were so much different than we are today. Man was and is what he is....."Man."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:15 am

really disappointed....unfortunately, derek broes is a wolf in sheeps clothing.....man oh man.....he was saying everything right and "boom" this video shot it straight to hell....he talks abount "understanding" and then proves that he doesn't have it.....it just proves that knowledge without wisdom is dangerous....very,very disappointed.....he is a very intelligent fellow but the God of the OT is not satan....a partial lie is still a lie and it is very sad to see that this man gave up everything for a lie...i will continue to listen because he has some truth concerning just his knowledge of stuff, but most of  his spiritual undertones are deadass wrong
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 8:42 am

Yea Mike, me toooooo !!! disappointment, disappointment ,disappointment.... I had a sleepless night because it..       Well, I know Who will never let me down...                            judy
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 am

hey, it happens and thats why i want to always listen to a person several times, and check them out before recommending them.....stuff like rapture timing,and petty disagreements are not a big deal as points of contention, but outright heresy like this and others such as,catholicism/paganism or baptismal regeneration, or women pastors,homo pastors, etc, just can't be tolerated.....broes started out great, but is a false teacher and a dangerous one
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:16 am

Michael371 wrote:
this video shot it straight to hell....

???? - exactly which video - ???? Can y'all give a link to the video in question please and a brief description of where he went off the rails.

Thankie y'all - and have a blessed Sunday.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 am

This is the awful link Researcher..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lBBhbuM6kw 
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:28 pm

here is another example of mixing some truth with bull***t......this is an interesting lecture that those of us on this particular forum can listen to,filter out the crap and come to terms with what he is saying.....most folks can't....they will almost certainly dismiss it all as heresy/blasphemy or they will suck it up hook-line-sinker.....what this lecture is doing is just another brick in the wall of deception that is being built for the endtime dumbasses.....i have no doubt that there will be a deception concerning aliens coming in the future,except the aliens ain't from another planet, and we can understand and deal with it ( i think we can,anyway) although i really don't think that we (Christians) will be alive, or will be gone in the rapture right before the return of Christ....The strong delusion, in my opinion is that man has become as Gods (think the singularity ) and commits the unpardonable sin, that being that they ascribe the atonement for sin,and the resulting salvation to satan rather than Christ.....again, this is why i am appalled at derek broes and those like him.....this poor sap is just setting it up for the final scene...this vid is actually good listening, but not for all to listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-V8jmTa1s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes   derek broes - a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a special thank you to bordercollie for this video...UPDATE! more info on derek broes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: