Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Empty
PostSubject: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Let's put it all together and see what we've got.
If you've already posted something, cc it here please.
Bring the people, the players, the platforms, what's it's used and misused for.
Who owns it, what else they own, and what they do with it. 

We probably can't live without it, but can we live with it?  Or will we need that EMP?

I'll try to set up like Spring's daily.  You post, I'll come along and list it here on the index page, The Lord willing.  Ok with you?

1  Q post on 'Secure Drop', Freedom Press, MSM narrative,players, who has died.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs DWNmxZ_WAAAMix2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Q spreadsheet entry #3638    https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=6588bf56d814417bb759beca4fc52232

Space X launched Soros satellite to cover NK with communications ability. 
Satellites launched 12/22 by SpaceX were for Iridium Next, owned by Iridium Communications, a Russian company. 
Matt Desch,  Iridium CEO for U.S. finance
Iridium Comm. Corp. sats are usually gps.  The Mil uses special encryption mechanism to lock out the highly accurate gps ability.
(The U.N. maintains a presence on the S. Korean border.
Much mil action in N.Korea that has no known financial support.)(cia suspected)

IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS:  Former CEO of Alphabet (Google parent co.,) E. Schmidt, also bought Motorola who mfg'd the Iridium 7 satellites.

Q post:  (i) missing in 'intelligence'.  ie: who controls the rocket?

Message #2609  Red October-missing Argentine sub. Hijacked and communicating with bad actors via
satcom GLOBALSTAR, owned by Soros.  If retrofitted with nuc rocket, could hit US if not taken out yet.

http://www.spacex.com/webcast
https://www.iridium-russia.com/en/company/
https://8ch.net/cbts/res/154170.html#154505
https://archive.fo/4qh0Z#selection-22091.0-22097.0
https://8ch.net/cbts/res/154170.html#154429

NOW TO FIGURE OUT IF THAT SUB HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:56 pm

A possible Q interpretation:

▶Anonymous 02/20/18 (Tue) 19:50:35 95c3a8 No.445112>>445123 >>445318 >>445449 >>445469 >>445652 >>445666
anons
PROJECT_DEEPDREAMv2[A]
(could mean)

Project DeepDream vs. 2nd Amendment

leading to assumption that:
Parkland Hs Shooting=Project DeepDream

Project Deep Dream is on the list of comm. programs.  It is another thing that appears to be 'multilevel' .

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:34 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Cassandra

Apache Cassandra is a free and open-source distributed NoSQL database management system designed to handle large amounts of data across many commodity servers, providing high availability with no single point of failure. Cassandra offers robust support for clusters spanning multiple datacenters,[1] with asynchronous masterless replication allowing low latency operations for all clients.
Cassandra also places a high value on performance. In 2012, University of Toronto researchers studying NoSQL systems concluded that "In terms of scalability, there is a clear winner throughout our experiments. Cassandra achieves the highest throughput for the maximum number of nodes in all experiments" although "this comes at the price of high write and read latencies."[2]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 12:20 am

This was posted by an Anon and after he posted it a second time, he got back
"GOOD WORK, ANON" Q

So, I'm taking that as confirmed. 

1st image posted:
b8e0aa802031290⋯.jpeg (722.39 KB, 1511x1741, 1511:1741, F0704A26-CA59-40E8-9285-5….jpeg) (h) (u)
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs B8e0aa8020312908eaf042db5f503442144aeb468f2001628bbfd7349c9538fb

2nd IMAGE:
File (hide): b43397be6aa8eb2⋯.jpeg (404.34 KB, 1536x1708, 384:427, ABD8260F-EBBB-4C18-A9AE-8….jpeg) (h) (u)
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs B43397be6aa8eb25801a93ed00e5de5df5110c7a63066e633e9d5de0fed2d112
I posted this a week ago and it never made traction. See Apache circled.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 8:43 am

EDIT:  I switched this to it's own thread.  National Security is what it's all about, I guess, and what I hoped this thread would reveal.  It's just that going at it this way is the hard way.  Maybe it doesn't matter what systems Snowden or Schmidt set up.
It's what came of it that matters.

WHO DECIDES 'good' information from 'bad'.  I'm not sure of Q team's assessment of Assange, or of Seth Rich, and one couldn't leak any more than they did.
Obviously the information severely hurt the DNC and the party.  They would not consider the leaks 'good'.
That's a little trickier than someone setting up NK with weaponized communications ability, which sane people do consider 'bad'.

Why would we not trust those who are willing to die for us, for this country?
But look what we've seen of the 'People at the Top".  Corruptible for sure.

Bringing in Q was one smart move. Patriots don't blindly follow. Our support is essential, because we'd be the first to challenge this kind of centralized power.

So this article:not deep, but important, has it's own thread titled 'National Security'.

This article is on the NSA cyber breach.   It explains some of the inter agency politics we've seen, plus how whistleblower activity (as noble as the cause my sound) ultimately threatens national security. this is a large part of what Q has been showing us.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

It seems he is campaigning (if U will) for one group-the NSA-to control all aspects of intelligence gathering (well beyond personal rights)to ensure cyber-security.
And one of the ways he does this is show us what goes wrong if intel is not ultimately both centralized and managed by one group alone.
What he has said is that it needs to be put exclusively under military control, and that we the people can TRUST the military with this singular control.
Is there really any other option?  I don't think so.

Excerpt:
One N.S.A. official who almost saw his career ended by the Shadow Brokers is at the very top of the organization: Adm. Michael S. Rogers, director of the N.S.A. and commander of its sister military organization, United States Cyber Command. President Barack Obama’s director of national intelligence, James R. Clapper Jr., and defense secretary, Ashton B. Carter, recommended removing Admiral Rogers from his post to create accountability for the breaches.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:56 pm

#QAnon gab.ai/dekdarion‏ @dekdarion
MITRE! By the way is located in two locations, including McLean VA. Hmm..

#QAnon gab.ai/dekdarion‏ @dekdarion  Mar 1  
Look at this and ask yourself why our gov is outsourcing so much research to this one non-profit.

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs DXQYDBqW0AEbU8U

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 am

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-01-17/news/chi-obama-nsa-surveillance-20140117_1_president-barack-obama-nsa-national-security-agency

Obama's official response(lies) to Snowden disclosure of NSA spying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 5:47 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm

When I scrolled back up I noticed for the 1st time the KEYHOLE in the SecureDrop box.  KEYHOLE AND KEYSTONE ARE Q THINGS, as of course so is SecureDrop.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:07 pm

jem2 wrote:
Go up 4 posts to the SecureDrop picture. It's a suitcase.
It has 6 sides/6 points (in 2D). In 3D it has 8 points.
See the Y on the front? It signifies Y-DNA. Your father or your grandfather.
i'm not sure which one.
i think it's a registration. A suitcase bomb???

There are two registrations. A suitcase (box) and a letter (to be sealed).

I have no idea where you came up with all that? Oh, and in 2D it has 7 (seven) points. Count 'em again. Still doesn't change anything for me. The Y-DNA thing . . . launched me right into astronomical woo-ville. No way I can get all that from that box.

Dove wrote:
When I scrolled back up I noticed for the 1st time the KEYHOLE in the SecureDrop box.  KEYHOLE AND KEYSTONE ARE Q THINGS, as of course so is SecureDrop.

Noe that I can understand.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:51 pm

jem2 wrote:
Researcher, in 2D it's 6 (flat) the star of David. They're showing 3D where it's 8 (a cube) but there's one in the back that you can't see.

8 (eight) points, one hidden, I can buy and I already knew that. A cube turned and viewed as shown in the picture indeed does present 6 (six) EDGES  - forming a hexagonal image - I knew that also. Now for this . . . I added six points.

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Star_of_david

Not trying to go all anti-Semitic on y'all . . .  just observing. I've studied this geometry for years. Fascinating stuff when you start digging in deep and start seeing beyond the surface.

WARNING - I'm gonna go all woo on you.

Then, there's this - Saturn's North pole.

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Saturns-hexagon

Which is also this . . .

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Saturnmysterybox1

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:59 pm

jem2 wrote:
Dove, keyhole and keystone (as in Keystone state, Pennsylvania, the pen) are crucial.

I heard something about how MSM would not call Pennsylvania on election night...trying to ignore the obvious loss of their candidate.  lol.

I'm sure if my history was strong, there's tons to be had involving Pa., but I can't rattle off anything, and am just too deep into Q to take a side journey at the moment.
Do tell, though, if you have that info.

Researcher, we could figure it out.  I feel like Q says-WE here probably already have it and don't know it cuz wow do we have a ton of info recorded here.
When Snowden defected he took the workings of the PRISM program with him.
At some point Barlow set up Secure Drop which was to be for whistle blowers to safely 'drop' their information.  IDK how deeply Snowden was involved in the set up, but probably bigtime.  He was certainly ideologically aligned with Barlow.

I'm beginning to wonder if he ever went to Russia, or if he just stayed in Hong Kong.
A little sincere research would probably reveal all.

All that to say I think 'keyhole' may be the name of a program, or a metaphor, or a 'picture' I.D. so that we would know Secure Drop was what Q was talking about.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:01 pm

I can't do the saturn thing either.  I mean I'm still trying to puzzle out how Q knew 3 weeks ahead of time that some nuttybuddy was going to off himself at the WH gate when he did. crazy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Those Cajun's over at Tiger Droppings are all over this BOOM thing. I'm re-posting something from over there to here. It makes sense, lots of sense.

dr smartass phd wrote:
Q hacked apache/mocking bird? Q gained access to the 4AM talking points and either fed them the news or got into the source, because Q posted before 4am. That's why Q said watch the news!

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/dbdd96ee16ba12f0f58f8a5824e1900b6d4c4aa4a40360667dbb3ad64bc4aae1.jpg

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Dbdd96ee16ba12f0f58f8a5824e1900b6d4c4aa4a40360667dbb3ad64bc4aae1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:38 pm

They're reading thru 8chan.  Wink  But then we get zero follow up, can't access the source, nada...
Now what?   Does the premise fit with the context of the Q Posts?  That's what we have to figure out.
Is it a logical conclusion from the posts that Q was referencing the morning talking points?
That's kind of 'much ado about nothing', Q!!! We know you can do that.

And that's not nearly as much fun as that video breakdown was, that I just spent an hour chasing down the wikileaks post to get a bigger, clearer picture of "IS IT 'Bombs' or 'Fish' to clarify that little point. LOL.

I ended up in such a deal, tho.  They are speculating that Soros takes orders from P, which we knew,
but they think P is AI.  (Actually I think it's a person and he's been identified, but I can't remember all that.  I'd have to find it AGAIN.....
That discussion is here  https://8ch.net/qresearch2gen/res/2305.html#2402
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs 3f16f02520973feb72930aa5a031cc1ae6eead606e61269c708e4083ee85005b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:41 pm

I would love to take a week off and just focus on "Thomas Paine" and "Betsy" and the Enclave.
They seem incredibly smart and informed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:54 pm

jem2 wrote:
They look like bombs to me but my research always suggests fish, porpoises to be exact (or rocks). Maybe she didn't get what she was expecting. Wink

Yeah...like the Presidency?  Haha!   Ok...so...the Q on the envelope looks more like an @ (representing her emails).

And she was making deals of weapons-classified military intel,  for money.

Annnd, I really don't expect that story to break this week, so...it probably is the 4 a.m. talking points.  bummer....
BUT!  I reserve the right to come up with something entirely different at a moment's notice.  LOL.
If we got the spelling errors and misuse of words down, it might give a confirming clue.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:31 pm

jem2 wrote:
They look like bombs to me but my research always suggests fish, porpoises to be exact (or rocks). Maybe she didn't get what she was expecting. Wink

This is a bomb - four bombs to be exact
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Bomb10

This is a fish
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs 450px-Tiren_u0

This is a BIG rock
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs VSiys

This is an at sign
Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs _sign10

Mystery solved! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 pm

That's a really big rock!  hahaha

I wonder if POTUS is waiting for Mueller to kick the bucket due to old age.

The only thing Flat Earthers have to fear…
IS SPHERE ITSELF!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:51 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Dove wrote:
The only thing Flat Earthers have to fear…
IS SPHERE ITSELF!!!

I sooooo swiped that to add to my list of sayings I like!

That right there earned you a right hand side helping of greenie rep.

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Greenies-for-dogs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Now that's a rock with a porpoise!  You won't catch him just laying around doing nothin'.   chuckle

Ohhh, Thanks for the (not Chinese I trust) greenies!  Never let all that white space go to waste, I always say.  lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:03 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 9:04 pm

jem2 wrote:
i thought i'd throw up some pictures of DNA so you can see what it looks like.

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs Down_v10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs   Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communications-Intelligence-Surveillance programs
Page 1 of 1