Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding Empty
PostSubject: Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding   Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Spring posted this at https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19534-control-this-that-and-the-other-thing
which has supporting info, so see that too.  But please don't miss this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xySOFEMR9n4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding   Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:16 pm

I made some show notes for myself.  I'll leave 'em.  They might remind U of something U wanted to check into.

americans4innovation  truthnewsheadlines  EclipseIBM   Abel Danger-McConnell.   Steven Crocker
Serco controls patents.. James Chandler used to control patents
Point something something Trusted Remote Access Control
uninterruptible auto pilot.  in the planes, autos, etc.
BBG
Global Engagement Center
TOR
GCHQ   British version of NSA-next door to NSA at Ft Meade
Roger Stone, Manafort (a genius), Kelly and Black=Big Time lobbyists.

There you go!  That's why Q.  They can't prosecute with 'insider information'.  It has to be 'open source'.  That's why 'us'.  get it out into the public domain.
(even if we pull a Christopher Steele I think.  heheh)
CIA = CERN
the US Digital Service

Things Trump has done or is in the proccess of:
out of UN, Intel communities =stay with military, not corporate,  the Paradox of Progress,  poppy fields burned, importation of pregnant Asian women-a huge business=shut down,  3.6 million illegals is true number, for the Democrat vote.

Exchange Stabilization. Defund  Plunge Protection Team-they cause markets to go down.  Trump stopped them.  Leaving IMF,  the economic war=winning,
Campaign restructure.  Purple is Soros Revolution=lawlessness. 
Intel war-CIA vs NSA
He said Russia is basically our ally. 
Andrew Marshall-net assessment expert. (to war or not to war)  
  #1 war is cyber. 
Rick Walker-2.1 billion.  off shore accts.  EO covers off shore accts. Somehow he was involved in making internet available to everyday people.
Glass Steagall.  (?)

The Miller Act. That's when recording shut down.  Look up.

aim4truth.org

Zuckerberg doesn't know dip.  Thought so! heheh.

That's it.  I want MORE!!!     Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding Hqdefault

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding   Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:55 pm

The Glass–Steagall legislation describes four provisions of the U.S. Banking Act of 1933 separating commercial and investment banking.

Remember the days when we had local "savings and loan" banks. Home Savings and Loan was one I remember. Anyway, these banks invested in you and in the community. They had 'skin in the game'. To get a loan from them you had to show some means of fiscal responsibility. Have a steady job, good credit, bills paid on time, yadda yadda. If you were a deadbeat you were shown the door and told to get the f**k out of my bank!

The 1999 repeal of Glass-Stegall gave us the banking mess that we have today. No oversight, do what thou will, risk banking for all.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding   Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe59lto9Q8I

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding   Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lionel and Thomas Paine a Must for understanding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: