Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q POSTS 2-24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 am

Feb 24 2018 01:41:13 480311
SEC_TEST Q

Feb 24 2018 01:42:25  480327
COMMS GOOD. Nice try. Q

Feb 24 2018 01:53:47  480458
Stanislav Lunev. The BRIDGE. Payback for today. Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:06 am

The BRIDGE is probably this:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/02/19/improvised-explosive-device-found-border-bridge-texas/

Lunev (see below) gave the cia the locations of missing suitcase bombs.

After reading around, I think this is the 'put together' story.

_____
These links are preliminary background info, and are still interesting recent history.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42388.html
Pub'd in 2013, by Dave Hodges.  He blames Obama on the Russians.

And http://www.cnn.com/chat/transcripts/2001/02/20/lunev/
Of course the cia hired Lunev after he was caught.
Here cnn interviews Lunev.    More Russia, Russia, Russia. 

Gen'l info:

Stanislav Lunev is a former Soviet military officer, the highest-ranking GRU officer to defect from Russia to the United States.

Poisoning of Potomac River[edit] According to Lunev, a probable scenario in the event of war would have been poisoning the Potomac River with chemical or biological weapons, "targeting the residents of Washington, D.C."[1] He also considered it "likely" that GRU operatives placed "poison supplies near the tributaries to major US reservoirs."[9] These allegations have been confirmed by former SVR officer Kouzminov [10] who was responsible for transporting pathogens from around the world for Russian program of biological weapons in the 1980s and the beginning of the 1990s. He described a variety of biological warfare acts that would be carried out on the order of the Russian President in the event of hostilities, including poisoning public drinking-water supplies and food processing plants.
~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 am

Thanks Dove!!
Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am

I see between the two that https://qanonmap.github.io has a couple more. Are you looking @ both links for info??

this one in particular:
823Feb 23 2018 16:22:52AnonymousID: 3f8788476806
/CM
Check code line 1183.
Embed added 7:03pm EST.
Embed string active in SATRREC.
Warning alerts 5-12.
Brute force will be necessary.
T-2 warning.
Q
Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 am

Question Dove =
on this post is there a way to search for the jpg at the bottom of this screen capture?
Q POSTS  2-24 Link_l10
Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 am

If you have gone back to this forum link to look https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19293-q-posts-01-19#48055  ... you will see there are missing pictures now....

BUT I have saved as a pdf. 
Have not post pdf before, is there a way other than screen shots?
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am

spring2 wrote:

BUT I have saved as a pdf. 
Have not post pdf before, is there a way other than screen shots?

Have you tried the "Insert Image" and "Host an Image" options? I don't know for sure if they will work as I've never tried. Seems like one of them might work though? They are the  2 left of the link option.
Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: posting JPEG's 1-5 of Q with missing pictures   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

host and insert won't work
probably just use the snap shots from computer to do jpgs
 oK

5 jpgs of the Q ones with pictures links etc.
Will Post @ Original Link: 
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19293-q-posts-01-19
  direct to the jpegs below original posts:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19293-q-posts-01-19#49703

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:27 am

I've been playing with it and I can find no way to display a PDF here. You'll just have to upload 'em to a file sharing site like Mediafire then link to 'em for people to download.  https://www.mediafire.com

To get to the jpg from the image below (the real one - not this screen capture) RIGHT click the XXXXXX.jpg and select OPEN IN NEW TAB. You can download from there.

Q POSTS  2-24 Link_l10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:28 am

Morning Spring!

I'll try to answer what questions I can.

regarding what U said here:
Quote:  I see between the two that https://qanonmap.github.io has a couple more. Are you looking @ both links for info??

And you asked that regarding:
AND Missing:  "Embed string active in SATRREC.
Warning alerts 5-12.
Brute force will be necessary.
T-2 warning."

The SATRREC post is on Q POSTS 02-23 thread.

There are a couple things that mess up the Q post order.

1st, the moderator is posting on 2, sometimes 3 'public access' formats, 1 reserved supposedly for 8chan board talk, and 1 'administration' backup.

2 days ago one called 'qstory' was at least 2 hours ahead of 'qanon', and the github that we were using wasn't functional at all, of course.
AND there is another github-heehee, which should have been right up to the minute and was not!

That other active github site seems to be the first to post any responses from Q to Anon discussions on 8chan.  And when he does that, the moderator changes the message numbers!!!  So I have (remembered that) and once again abandoned message numbers.

And this "Q response to Anon posts" can be hours after the original Q POSTS.
I think they give helpful information-Q is usually verifying information that an Anon has found, so I do post them.

Since the 'wipe out' I've been trying to put them into the original posts in order of their timestamp, but I'll go back to the original way I was doing it and add them as a 2nd post in the thread,so we know for sure what we're dealing with.

recap:  there are straight Q posts, and then a 2nd tier, sometime later ,posts of Q verifying Anon chat on qresearch board, which is then USUALLY, NOT ALWAYS, brought over to one or more of the 'open source' links.

_______
It isn't quite as easy as one might think.  Wink

On the pictures.  I have tried to back trace their origins and all I get is the '8 chan media file'.
There may be another way, which I'll test and report back on. Wink

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:47 am

Thanks Dove for what you are doing, I know how much time it takes!!!
I did get those pictures posted in original forum form but no clickable links, one will need to scroll up to the original link/postings.
Back to top Go down

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:51 am

Thanks also to you researcher!! Will remember mediafire
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 pm

CPAC:

Q "WATCH THE WATER'

POTUS was talking about making schools safer!

At another point he mentioned how McStain walked in to the Senate at 3am and cast his thumbs down vote, tho he had said he would support.
POTUS said, I won't say his name!

Q POSTS  2-24 649467e2369214d59aac532e204eb6f8eac5e5acb5431da66327a78813341e25

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q POSTS  2-24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q POSTS 2-24   Q POSTS  2-24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q POSTS 2-24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: