Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

National Security

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

National Security Empty
PostSubject: National Security   National Security I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 am

This article is on the NSA cyber breach.   It explains some of the inter agency politics we've seen, plus how whistleblower activity (as noble as the cause my sound) ultimately threatens national security. this is a large part of what Q has been showing us.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

It seems he is campaigning (if U will) for one group-the NSA-to control all aspects of intelligence gathering (well beyond personal rights)to ensure cyber-security.
And one of the ways he does this is show us what goes wrong if intel is not ultimately both centralized and managed by one group alone.
What he has inferred is that it needs to be put exclusively under military control, and that we the people can TRUST the military with this singular control.
Is there really any other option?  I don't think so.

Excerpt:
One N.S.A. official who almost saw his career ended by the Shadow Brokers is at the very top of the organization: Adm. Michael S. Rogers, director of the N.S.A. and commander of its sister military organization, United States Cyber Command. President Barack Obama’s director of national intelligence, James R. Clapper Jr., and defense secretary, Ashton B. Carter, recommended removing Admiral Rogers from his post to create accountability for the breaches.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

National Security
Page 1 of 1