Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:04 am

Shooting‘Tolerant’ Left is on a rampage to end free speech 2nd AMMENTMENT REPORT ON #2

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Savage16

1. ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO
    Someone at CNN is not playing ball!

2. Supreme Court ruled in 2008 that Second Amendment applies to individuals, not militias, and may include military weapons

3. 'FULL METAL GARB': Teacher Demolishes Official Story,Florida School Shooting Carried Out by Commando in Full Body Gear shooting this rifle I’ve never seen before’F

4. MSM Uses Children As Weapon To Misinform Audiences By Spitting Out Bullets Of Disinformation & Using 'Survivor' Status As Shield From Criticism

5. Developing: Comey, Brennan and Clapper Have Until Friday to Disclose When They Knew Dossier Was Funded by DNC

6. Broward/Coward County Sheriff Attends Islamic Event

7. EMS were blocked from entering the school

8. DRUDGE RED SIREN! “Trump sets shock announcement!” UPDATE: Trump to announce 2020 re-election campaign!

9. World War 3? Pakistan Vows REVENGE On India After Attack

10. Massive Noncitizen Voter Registration Lawsuit Filed!

11. ‘Tolerant’ Left is on a rampage to end free speech

12. Armed and Dangerous: If Police Don’t Have to Protect the Public, What Good Are They?

13. “Americans are so brainwashed…they’re not capable of seeing that the evidence completely contradicts the official stories.”

14. How the SHTF in Bosnia: Selco Asks Americans, “Does this sound familiar?”

15. Here’s What Sheriff Israel’s Deputies Did to Prevent and Stop the Parkland School Shooting (But They Don’t Want US to Have Guns)

16. The Myth of North Korea, the USS Pueblo, and Nuclear War

17. Emergency Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN While Kids Bled Out After Florida Shooting

18. BOMBSHELL CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off

19. We've Now Reached 'Freedom's Last Stand' - Attacks Upon 2nd Amendment Coincide With Attacks Upon 1st Amendment - 'Our Days And Lives Are Limited If We Don't Resist The Globalists Satanic Agenda With All That We Have'

20. Rothschild Set To Crown Dynasty Heir As Head Of Legendary Bank
    The king is dead, long live the (new) king.

21. THIS A.I. LITERALLY READS YOUR MIND TO RE-CREATE IMAGES OF THE FACES YOU SEE

22. Major Pentagon Contract Awarded for Guantanamo Expansion: Will American Citizens Be Detained?

23. REPORT: SAME PEOPLE BEHIND FAILED AGENT ORANGE STUDY IN CHARGE OF VACCINE SAFETY AT CDC

24. What you need to Know about the END GAME

25. 5-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER DOCTOR TURNS HER AWAY FOR BEING LATE
    Emergency appointment was set to deal with asthma attack

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball!   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:06 am

http://82.221.129.208/.zf4.html
MORE STUFF AT THE LINK PLEASE READ STORY!!! 

ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO

Someone at CNN is not playing ball!

The deep state must be freaking out with these leaks!

Here is another video where Hogg is caught rehearsing his lines for CNN. The cameraman whispers: No cursing!
NO CURSING!!!
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Nocussing
Feb 26 2018

DING DING DING DING DING!!! NAILED IT!
You know, Jim, so much is fake now that what I believe is happening is that a group of 'actors' approached the authorities and said "we can make the 2nd-Amendment go away if you let us stage countless events month after month until the public cracks and lets you change the laws. Just give us carte-blanche to stage these events and ensure that neither us or the media will ever face prosecution for lying to the public". Well the government changed the law to allow themselves and the media to be used for propaganda purposes and these kinds of events went into full swing. I'm unsure as to whether or not the kid on trial for this crime is even on trial. It would not surprise me if the whole courtroom saga playing out on TV is just a fictional, staged event. No real trial, no real prosecution, just a fictional script played into the public arena as if it is really happening. I used to wonder why any of these events would be faked since the monsters that are behind such things have no trouble

Jim - here's a video where the turd says its 9:32 am https://gopreload.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/David-Hogg-Interviewing-Students-in-hiding-4-hours-ahead-actual-of-shooting-2.mp4

My response I found that and had the original and missed the importance in the original. All I can say is this is real. The entire thing was fake as aspartame.

I AM NOT BACKING DOWN ON MY TAKE ON THE SCHOOL SHOOTING AT ALL.

CRUZ DID NOT PURCHASE ANY GUN, THE ENTIRE MSM STORY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM IS A DEEP STATE LIE.

HERE IS WHAT IS SET IN STONE:

1. Numerous eyewitness videos prove Cruz had nothing to do with the shooting at all. If anyone in "alt media" does an expose on the background of Cruz, and how the "FBI failed" because they "let it happen", take that truther and trash that truther, they can't investigate a shopping bag from Piggly Wiggly, let alone a story like this. Anyone saying Cruz did this is not worth a single lick on a salt block in a cattle yard.
2. The shooting did not happen, and there is perfect proof of this. If any truther is investigating this shooting as if it was anything but a hoax, they are off the deep end. It seems like lots of alt media is chasing absolute falsehood with this, to somehow drive home the "reality" that assault weapons were actually used to kill people. I have cold hard proof no assault weapons killed anyone, it is in this photo:
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Idiotguncrap1
FACT: IF THAT PHOTO WAS USED AS PROOF A SHOOTING HAPPENED, THERE WAS NO SHOOTING BECAUSE BULLET HOLES WON'T BE WHITE ON A COMPUTER SCREEN. HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE WHITE WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HOLE, WITH NOTHING THERE AT ALL? FOR THE HOLE TO BE WHITE, THE SCREEN HAS TO WORK IN THAT SPOT!
3. The shooting was a drill that was marketed as a real event, and it was staged by police officers. This next video proves police officers staged this:
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Policedidit
In the above video a teacher talks about how the shooter "used full police tactical gear". Yet our patsy was seen walking through the school with no gear, no gun, nothing at all while the shooting "happened"
This next video proves that even Hogg said it was a drill staged by the police.
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Itwasadrill

This next video proves Cruz had no gun and no tactical gear yet the teacher (above) says the shooter was wearing tactical gear while shooting. That means CRUZ DID NOT DO THE SHOOTING.
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Girlshootr
So when you see I am "missing all the details on Cruz" realize I am not, SORRY, I DONT POST BULLSHIT. Cruz did not do this shooting. That means the FBI did not miss anything, THAT CRUZ DID NOT PURCHASE AN AR-15, and that this entire thing is a fraud.

A message to others in alt media: Stop posting bullshit just to get a story. When you treat this shooting as real, you give the police state, which is using totally staged events that never happened at all, the power to influence the public and get away with a lie. Quite frankly I am sick of it, if you can't understand holes in a computer screen should not be white, or a teacher thinking it was the police when it was happening, or students saying it was a drill, or a girl saying Cruz had no gun or gear while the event was being staged, if you can't put that all together and conclude CRUZ HAD NO GUN AT ALL, or that NO POLICE STAYED OUTSIDE ON ORDERS, or that SWAT WAS NEVER CALLED, IT IS ALL A HOAX, you probably suck bad enough to have adsense.

If you have been reporting that sh*t as real, clean up your mess and GO TO BED.

Big glass microphone

Using a fiber optic network for computer communications to track you with the vibrations you make

Stanford University did an experiment with it's fiber optic internet and network lines, to see if mundane vibrations made by people walking, cyclists, cars, and more could be used to track people, and the answer was a resounding YES.

Fiber optic lines use light to transmit data, and any movement of those lines will modulate the intensity of the light received on the other end of the line. Researchers at Stanford discovered that the effect was so sensitive that they could track where people walked, just by following the disturbances caused by the vibrations they made to the light within the fiber optic lines of the computer network.
From The atlantic:
"Intended as a benign revelation of the kinds of data everyday infrastructure is already capturing, Big Glass Microphone inadvertently suggests a new way for agents of political control to monitor the city. Activists might do everything in their power to avoid CCTV, to fool facial-recognition algorithms, even to thermally camouflage themselves to thwart night-vision cameras-but the seismic signatures produced while walking from activist apartment to secret meeting place interacting with fiber optic internet cables will ultimately betray them as they induce micro vibrations into the lines. This gives a whole new meaning to the idea of following someone's every footstep."

The story that had this information was posted by The Atlantic, which is obviously trying to compete with alt media by publishing this.

Texas rancher 35 miles from border takes "border security" cam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Supreme Court ruled in 2008 that Second Amendment applies to individuals, not militias, and may include military weapons   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 am

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/02/27/supreme-court-ruled-in-2008-that-second-amendment-applies-to-individuals-not-militias-and-may-include-military-weapons/

Supreme Court ruled in 2008 that Second Amendment applies to individuals, not militias, and may include military weapons
Posted on February 27, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn | 6 Comments
On February 23, 2018, during a radio interview with Hugh Hewitt, Stanford U. political science professor and President George W. Bush’s secretary of state Condoleezza Rice said:
Quote :
“I think it is time to have a conversation about what the right to bear arms means in the modern world. I don’t understand why civilians need to have access to military weapons. We wouldn’t say you can go out and buy a tank.”
By “military weapons,” Rice means the semi-automatic AR-15 rifle that confessed Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz allegedly used to kill 17 students and teachers on Feb. 14 in Parkland, Florida.

It is astonishing that a political science professor doesn’t seem to know that ten years ago in 2008, the Supreme Court had ruled 5-4 that:
[list="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia,"]
[*]The Second Amendment’s guarantee of the “right to bear arms” pertains toindividuals and not, as some insist, to militia.

[*]The Second Amendment’s prefatory clause [a “well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State“] may include citizens’ right to bearmilitary weapons because today’s military has sophisticated weapons that government didn’t have in the 18th century. To ban individual right to such weapons would effectively render meaningless the prefatory clause’s “well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State”.

[/list]
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Gun-control-dictatorship
District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual’s right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Prior to the Court’s ruling, the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 had restricted District of Columbia residents from owning handguns except for those registered prior to 1975.
But the Court, in District of Columbia v. Heller, struck down the Regulations Act’s ban on handguns as unconstitutional, as well as the Act’s requirement that all firearms — including rifles and shotguns — be kept “unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock”.
The majority opinion, written by the late Justice Antonin Scalia, is considered an example of constitutional originalism — interpreting the meaning of the U.S. Constitution in accordance with the original intent of our Founders. According to the Court’s ruling:
[list="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia,"]
[*]The Second Amendment protects the individual‘s right to possess a firearmunconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. (Pg. 2–53 of District of Columbia v. Heller)

[*]The “people” to whom the Second Amendment right is accorded are the same “people” who enjoy First and Fourth Amendment protection. In the words of Justice Scalia: “The Constitution was written to be understood by the voters; its words and phrases were used in their normal and ordinary as distinguished from technical meaning.”

[*]The Court’s interpretation is confirmed by:
[list="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 2.5em; outline: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: upper-alpha;"]
[*]Analogous arms-bearing rights in state constitutions that preceded and immediately followed the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment’s drafting history reveals three state Second Amendment proposals that unequivocally referred to an individual right to bear arms. (Pg. 28–32 of District of Columbia v. Heller)
[*]Interpretation of the Second Amendment by scholars, courts and legislators, from immediately after its ratification through the late 19th century. (Pg. 32–47)
[/list]

[/list]
But the Supreme Court also ruled that the Second Amendment right, like most rights, is not unlimited:
(1) The right to bear arms is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.
(2) On the matter of “military weapons,” the Supreme Court ruled that:
Quote :
“We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. Miller [United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174] said . . . that the sorts of weapons protected were those ‘in common use at the time.’ 307 U. S., at 179. We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradi­tion of prohibiting the carrying of ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’ […] It may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service—M-16 rifles and the like—may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause [a “well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State”]. But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty. It may well be true today that a militia, to be as effective as militias in the 18th century, would require sophisticated arms that are highly unusual in society at large. Indeed, it may be true that no amount of small arms could be useful against modern-day bombers and tanks. But the fact that modern developments have lim­ited the degree of fit between the prefatory clause and the protected right cannot change our interpretation of the right.” (pp. 58-59)
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Why-gun-control
~Eowyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'FULL METAL GARB': Teacher Demolishes Official Story,Florida School Shooting Carried Out by Commando in Full Body Gear shooting this rifle I’ve never seen before’F    SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:17 am

• 'FULL METAL GARB': Teacher Demolishes Official Story,Florida School Shooting Carried Out by Commando in Full Body Gear shooting this rifle I’ve never seen before’F 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MSM Uses Children As Weapon To Misinform Audiences By Spitting Out Bullets Of Disinformation & Using 'Survivor' Status As Shield From Criticism    SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 am

• MSM Uses Children As Weapon To Misinform Audiences By Spitting Out Bullets Of Disinformation & Using 'Survivor' Status As Shield From Criticism 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Developing: Comey, Brennan and Clapper Have Until Friday to Disclose When They Knew Dossier Was Funded by DNC   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:35 am

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/developing-comey-brennan-clapper-friday-disclose-knew-dossier-dnc/

Developing: Comey, Brennan and Clapper Have Until Friday to Disclose When They Knew Dossier Was Funded by DNC

by Jim Hoft
Former Deep State officials James Comey, John Brennan and James Clapper have until Friday to tell Congress when they knew the Trump dossier was funded by Democrats and the Hillary Clinton Campaign.
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Comey-clapper-brennan-600x344

FOX News reported:

Quote :
In a letter obtained by Fox News, committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., posed a string of dossier-related questions to current and former intelligence, law enforcement and State Department officials. He specifically wants to know when they learned the document was funded by Democratic sources, and how it was used to obtain one or more surveillance warrants at the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
In the Feb. 20-dated letter, Nunes even threatened to issue subpoenas.
“If you do not provide timely answers on a voluntary basis, the Committee will initiate compulsory process,” he wrote.
Catherine Herridge reported:
this video is is garbled CENSORED ? PROBABLY
ALSO SAYS INVALID VIDEO.. YOU CAN LOOK UP ON UTUBE BUT MULTIPLES ARE DISPLAYED... IT IS THE ONE WITH COMEY AND TRUMP... OH NOW I CAN POST IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ82zMM8GzA
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 am

spring2 wrote:

Quote :
“I think it is time to have a conversation about what the right to bear arms means in the modern world. I don’t understand why civilians need to have access to military weapons. We wouldn’t say you can go out and buy a tank.”
I didn't know they made this ruling! It was right to make it though. The reason we have the right to arms is to protect ourselves....mainly from government. If we can't use the same weapons as the government does, it will make it harder to protect ourselves. I completely believe the founders meant for civilians to have the same type weapons as the government!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Broward/Coward County Sheriff Attends Islamic Event    SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:56 am

Broward/Coward County Sheriff Attends Islamic Event 
 @3:47   
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EMS were blocked from entering the school   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5439037/EMS-teams-STOPPED-entering-Florida-school.html

Pressure mounts on Broward Sheriff's office: Emergency Medical Service teams claim they were STOPPED from entering the Florida shooting school to try and rescue victims while teen gunman killed 17

• Sources told Fox that EMS were blocked from entering the school the day of the Parkland School shooting

• High-ranking officials close to the law enforcement response said there was a delay in allowing people into the school to help the victims

• A source said the command not to enter  came from the Broward sheriff's office

• Multiple sources said that instead of letting EMS enter victims were being brought out of the school to be treated, which is not standard protocol

• An EMS responder to the shooting said they told police they were willing to risk their lives but were told they could not enter the school

• Mike Moser, Chief of Fire Administration, said they couldn't enter because they didn't know where Cruz was and couldn't clear the scene

By ABIGAIL MILLER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 01:49 EST, 27 February 2018 | UPDATED: 08:37 EST, 27 February 2018

View comments

Emergency Medical Service teams responding to the Parkland high school shooting were blocked from entering the school to help victims, sources have revealed.
Three high-ranking officials close to the law enforcement response at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14 told Fox News there was a delay in allowing the responders into the school. 
Two of those sources said some of the EMS teams were told they weren't allowed to enter the school, and one of those individuals said the command came straight from the Broward Sheriff's office.
'What's going to come out is, in the communications on several circumstances, there was the request to enter,' an official told Fox. 
'The request was denied.' 
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E878D00000578-5439037-image-a-1_1519713500470

+6

Emergency Medical Service teams responding to the Parkland high school shooting were blocked from entering the school to help victims, sources have revealed
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E7F1400000578-5439037-image-a-4_1519713520101
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E8EC600000578-5439037-image-a-5_1519713520179

This information comes as investigations are being done into the February 14 massacre, which saw 19-year-old Cruz open fire on his former classmates, coaches and teachers, killing 17, including 14 children
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E7F2400000578-5439037-image-a-28_1519714320284

+6

Three high-ranking officials close to the law enforcement response at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14 told Fox News there was a delay in allowing the responders into the school. One of those individuals said the command came straight from the Broward Sheriff's office. Pictured is chief Scott Israel
This information comes as pressure mounts for answers about the February 14 massacre, which saw 19-year-old Cruz open fire on his former classmates, coaches and teachers, killing 17, including 14 children.
A Broward Spokesperson said in a memo released Saturday that said there are multiple investigations being conducted into the shooting. 
'Investigators will not be rushed or asked to jump to conclusions,' the memo read. 
'Their investigations are thorough and methodical as they take and compare witness statements, review dozens of incident reports, transcribe and analyze numerous radio transmissions, listen to more than 80 911 calls.' 
But the officials who spoke to Fox suggested that the problem came from the sheriff's office itself when they were stopped from entering the school on the day of the shooting.  
Multiple sources said that instead of letting EMS enter the school police officers and deputies were bringing victims out to be treated. One of the sources said they wondered if the method was detrimental to victims. 
And three officials confirmed the response went against standard EMS training in which teams of highly trained doctors follow police into emergency situations.
'We're trained to go in behind the advanced team to engage the shooter. We're trained to get in behind them with a security contingent of law enforcement,' a high-ranking fire official said. 
'It's my understanding that it didn't happen right away. There was a delay.'  

RELATED ARTICLES

• Previous

• Next

• SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E2F9700000578-0-image-m-30_1519706867728'Corporations cannot attack conservatives and expect us to...SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 49878CB200000578-0-image-a-12_1519688413708Deputy who didn't enter Marjory Stoneman while the shooter...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E86ED00000578-5439037-image-a-7_1519713532633

+6

A seasoned emergency medical responder who was one of the first to the scene of the shooting told Fox affiliate WSVN he thinks they did the wrong thing
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E878100000578-5439037-image-a-10_1519713541799

+6

The individual said the teams present who were told they could not enter were willing to risk their lives and told the scene commander that
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 49878CB200000578-5439037-Broward_County_Deputy_Scot_Peterson_pictured_right_with_Principa-a-11_1519713689950

+6

Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson (pictured, right, with Principal Thompson) who failed to confront the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School said he thought the gunfire was coming from outside the school
Video playing bottom right...

[size=3]Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
1:38

Pause
Unmute

[/size]
Current Time1:38
/
Duration Time1:52

Fullscreen

ExpandClose

A seasoned emergency medical responder who was one of the first to the scene of the shooting told Fox affiliate WSVN he thinks they did the wrong thing.
'Everything I was trained on mass casualty events says they did the wrong thing,' the responder said. 
'You don't wait for the scene to be cleared. You go in immediately armed. retrieve the victims. You can't leave the victims laying there.' 
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 499E7F0800000578-5439037-image-a-9_1519713538357

+6

Mike Moser, the Division Chief of Fire Administration, said in a statement over the weekend that people frustrated with the response did not take into account all of the variables officials had to account for that day
The individual said the teams present who were told they could not enter were willing to risk their lives and told the scene commander that. 
'The response every time was, law enforcement did not clear the scene and would not allow medical personnel in,' the responder said. 
Mike Moser, the Division Chief of Fire Administration, said in a statement over the weekend that people frustrated with the response did not take into account all of the variables officials had to account for that day. 
His response suggested the decision to delay and block EMS from entering was more complicated than many have made it seem.  
Moser spoke specifically about the  Rescue Task Force, which pairs paramedics with law enforcement to enter the building. He said the force was presented to Broward Sheriff's Office's commanding officers but the request was denied. 
He said he was told of response wasn't appropriate at the time because they had not nailed down the location of the shooter, and RTF can only be used if law enforcement can clear an entire area for paramedics.
'It is possible that those that are upset about not being allowed inside simply do not have all of the information that our law enforcement partners had in making their decision,' Moser said.   
These new allegations that EMS responders were blocked from entering the school came as Florida Governor Rick Scott launched an investigation into the Broward Sheriff's office response. 
Last week Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said the resource officer at the school, Scot Peterson, never entered the school despite knowing that an active shooter was inside. 
Peterson released a statement after he resigned his job, saying he felt his actions were appropriate. He said he feels he will eventually be exonerated of accusations of dereliction of duty. 
Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson's attorney has said his client has been unfairly described as a 'coward' for following protocol, claiming he thought the gunfire was coming from outside the school. 
Israel also said last week that three other officers are also on restriction following the shooting. It has been alleged that those deputies were also present and did not enter the school. 
One fire official speaking to Fox said that if even one deputy's response was delayed, it could create a domino effect on EMS, delaying other responses as well.  

[size=18]Florida governor proposes tighter gun restrictions

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00

Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

[/size]
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:41

Fullscreen
Need Text

Read more:

• Florida emergency medical teams frustrated over 'delay' in Parkland school shooting response | Fox News

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Josephus wrote:
I completely believe the founders meant for civilians to have the same type weapons as the government!!

I agree up to a point. Take nukes.  I would hate to play neighborhood nuclear superiority with that crazy psycho dude down the block.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L951UPDh_CU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DRUDGE RED SIREN! “Trump sets shock announcement!” UPDATE: Trump to announce 2020 re-election campaign!   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm

http://investmentwatchblog.com/drudge-red-siren-trump-sets-shock-announcement-update-trump-to-announce-2020-re-election-campaign/

DRUDGE RED SIREN! “Trump sets shock announcement!” UPDATE: Trump to announce 2020 re-election campaign!
BY IWB · FEBRUARY 27, 2018

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 2018-02-27_12-07-42-724x254
http://www.drudgereport.com/
TRUMP: I’M IN FOR 2020!
NAMES CAMPAIGN MANAGER
**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned… Developing…

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & DXDRCeQWAAAptYE?format=jpg&name=small[/ltr]

Quote :

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & XKbYZo_f_normalCharlie Spiering

@charliespiering

[ltr]Siren!!![/ltr]

7:11 AM - Feb 27, 2018

• See Charlie Spiering's other Tweets

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

TRUMP: I’M IN FOR 2020!

Quote :
President Donald Trump announced that he’s running for re-election in 2020, and Brad Parscale, who served as the Trump campaign’s 2016 digital guru, has been named campaign manager.
In an announcement posted on the president’s campaign website, his son, Eric Trump, called Parscale “an amazing talent” who was “pivotal to our success in 2016.” Top Trump adviser and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner said that Parscale “was essential in bringing a disciplined technology and data-driven approach to how the 2016 campaign was run.”
The news was first reported by Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report.

NAMES CAMPAIGN MANAGER

Quote :
President Donald Trump has picked a San Antonio-based digital guru to run his 2020 re-election campaign, according to multiple reports.
Brad Parscale, whose San Antonio web design firm played a leading role in Trump’s digital efforts in the 2016 race, will be campaign manager for 2020. Parscale worked for Trump long before Trump became a political candidate, and Parscale’s firm was paid millions of dollars during the 2016 campaign.

h/t Voluntaryist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:30 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/world-war-3-pakistan-vows-revenge-on-india-after-attack_02272018?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+%28SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don%27t+Say+We+Didn%27t+Warn+You%29
World War 3? Pakistan Vows REVENGE On India After Attack
Mac Slavo
February 27th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Pakistansoldiers-e1519734769710

As the world quietly goes about their business, Pakistan has vowed to get revenge on India after an attack.  The tensions between the two nations are quickly spiraling out of control leading many to wonder if World War 3 will break out in the area soon.
According to the Express UK, the devastating attack from India along the contested border known as the Line of Control (LoC) as tensions between the two South Asian nations flare, a retired soldier has claimed. The LoC splits the region of Kashmir, with Pakistan owning one side and India, the other. The region of Kashmir has beencontested by both countries for decades causing high levels of tensions between the neighboring states.
Fayaz Ahmad, a politician from the Kashmir region of India, stated that announcements were made over some loudspeakers on the Pakistan side of Balakote that have declared acts of “retaliation” will take place.  “They said that India has killed many of our soldiers, we will take revenge for it after we bury our dead today. People are advised to take safety precautions,” said Ahmad.
Another resident in the region, Naseer Ahmad, spoke of “bombs exploding” and bullets being fired in the midst of heavy shelling. “All one could hear was the sound of bullets hitting tin or bombs exploding. The firing continued from morning till evening. We could see smoke from the hills around us. We are stressed. We don’t know what will happen when it will stop,” said the resident.
On Sunday New Delhi said that Pakistan had been “punished” for its “misadventure”, according to Brigadier Y.S Ahlawat of the Indian Army.  “In a befitting reply, the Indian Army has retaliated accurately with heavy fire on the Pakistani posts which were involved in ceasefire violations,” Ahlawat said.
Although India claimed that they were responding to aggression from Pakistan, an Indian resident in the area of the violation insisted that New Delhi started firing on its neighbor first. “The firing started from our side and then the Pakistanis also opened fire,” said the Indian resident.
But both sides have been accused of engaging in violations to the ceasefire that is supposed to be in agreement along the contested border. Both sides also accuse the other of regularly violating the ceasefire agreement in the hotly contested area of the LoC.  Late last month, Pakistan terrorist groups were accused of “conspiring to wage a war” against India.
Tensions between the two nations have led to actual confrontations and actions, sparking fears that World War 3 is just around the corner. Since February 22, the two South Asian nations have exchanged fire from both guns and mortars that have forced an estimated 2,600 residents in five villages to desperately flee areas of rising tensions. India recently disclosed that it was forced to evacuate “over 36,000” people from other areas along its border as ceasefire violations between itself and its neighbor continue to mount.
While people in the United States eat Tide Pods and come up with ways to destroy the rights of others, war is breaking out around key parts of the world and most are unaware. And history has shown everyone that once a war breaks out, the US war machine can’t help but make sure they add fuel the fire. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Massive Noncitizen Voter Registration Lawsuit Filed!   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 pm

http://investmentwatchblog.com/massive-noncitizen-voter-registration-lawsuit-filed/
Massive Noncitizen Voter Registration Lawsuit Filed!
Massive Noncitizen Voter Registration Lawsuit Filed!
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.as…
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/…

https://youtu.be/y75qZjgbNTE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gary Franchie ‘Tolerant’ Left is on a rampage to end free speech   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:53 pm

going against the narative & utube posts
The ‘Tolerant’ Left is on a rampage to end free speech as we know it. Their latest actions show they are getting worse by the day.
https://youtu.be/7I5zDWtyDDY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Armed and Dangerous: If Police Don’t Have to Protect the Public, What Good Are They?   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:07 pm

https://freedomoutpost.com/armed-dangerous-police-dont-protect-public-good/
Armed and Dangerous: If Police Don’t Have to Protect the Public, What Good Are They?

There were four armed police officers, including one cop who was assigned to the school as a resource officer, on campus during the Florida school shooting. All four cops stayed outside the school with their weapons drawn (three of them hid behind their policWhile we might like to think it could never happen here, the current events here are eerily similar to what happened there in the 1990s.

When you read this. think about recent events. The anger about immigration. The destruction of Civil War monuments. The unease between the races. The deep rage about the recent presidential election. The scorn and derision for neighbors who think differently. The way the media fans the flames of dissent between our fellow Americans.

You’ll realize that it definitely CAN happen to us…and there’s not one darn thing we can do except to be prepared.e cars). Seventeen people, most of them teenagers, died while the cops opted not to intervene. Let that sink in a moment.

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & B934bc6109708e55ad028ea5a282a9e7?s=48&d=mm&r=g JOHN WHITEHEAD — FEBRUARY 27, 2018

• While we might like to think it could never happen here, the current events here are eerily similar to what happened there in the 1990s.
  • When you read this. think about recent events. The anger about immigration. The destruction of Civil War monuments. The unease between the races. The deep rage about the recent presidential election. The scorn and derision for neighbors who think differently. The way the media fans the flames of dissent between our fellow Americans.
  • You’ll realize that it definitely CAN happen to us…and there’s not one darn thing we can do except to be prepared.

Quote :
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”—Author [url=http://amazon.com/s/ref=as_li_bk_tl/?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=William S.]William S. Burroughs[/url]

In the American police state, police have a tendency to shoot first and ask questions later.
In fact, police don’t usually need much incentive to shoot and kill members of the public.
Police have shot and killed Americans of all ages—many of them unarmed—for standing a certain way, or moving a certain way, or holding something—anything—that police could misinterpret to be a gun, or igniting some trigger-centric fear in a police officer’s mind that has nothing to do with an actual threat to their safety.
In recent years, Americans have been killed by police merely for standing in a “shooting stance,” holding a cell phone, behaving oddly and holding a baseball batopening the front doorrunning in an aggressive manner holding a tree branch, crawling around nakedhunching over in a defensive posture, wearing dark pants and a basketball jersey, driving while deaf, being homelessbrandishing a shoehorn, holding a garden hose, and peeing outdoors.
So when police in Florida had to deal with a 19-year-old embarking on a shooting rampage inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., what did they do?
Nothing.
There were four armed police officers, including one cop who was assigned to the school as a resource officer, on campus during that shooting. All four cops stayed outside the school with their weapons drawn (three of them hid behind their police cars).
Not a single one of those cops, armed with deadly weapons and trained for exactly such a dangerous scenario, entered the school to confront the shooter.

Seventeen people, most of them teenagers, died while the cops opted not to intervene.
Let that sink in a moment.
Now before your outrage bubbles over, consider that the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly affirmed (most recently in 2005) that police have no constitutional duty to protect members of the public from harm.
Yes, you read that correctly.
According to the U.S. Supreme Court, police have no duty, moral or otherwise, to help those in trouble, protect individuals from danger, or risk their own lives to save “we the people.”
In other words, you can be outraged that cops in Florida did nothing to stop the school shooter, but technically, it wasn’t part of their job description.
This begs the question: if the police don’t have a duty to protect the public, what are we paying them for? And who exactly do they serve if not you and me?
Why do we have more than a million cops on the taxpayer-funded payroll in this country whose jobs do not entail protecting our safety, maintaining the peace in our communities, and upholding our liberties?
Why do we have more than a million cops who have been fitted out in the trappings of war, drilled in the deadly art of combat, and trained to look upon “every individual they interact with as an armed threat and every situation as a deadly force encounter in the making?

I’ll tell you why.
It’s the same reason why the Trump Administration has made a concerted effort to expand the police state’s power to search, strip, seize, raid, steal from, arrest and jail Americans for any infraction, no matter how insignificant.
This is no longer a government “of the people, by the people, for the people.”
It is fast becoming a government “of the rich, by the elite, for the corporations,” and its rise to power is predicated on shackling the American taxpayer to a life of indentured servitude.
Cops in America may get paid by the citizenry, but they don’t work for us.
They don’t answer to us. They’re not loyal to us.
And they certainly aren’t operating within the limits of the U.S. Constitution.
That “thin, blue line” of loyalty to one’s fellow cops has become a self-serving apparatus that sees nothing wrong with advancing the notion that the lives—and rights—of police should be valued more than citizens.

As one commentator remarked, “‘Protect and Serve’ are the words we see on the side of many police cars and is the motto of most police forces. The words define the mission of the police, which is to ‘protect’ citizens and ‘serve’ the public. However, it has become increasingly clear that in far too many police forces those words have been twisted beyond recognition. Too often they appear to mean, ‘to protect officers and serve the police force.’ ‘Force Protection’ has become the primary motivating force for many in the Police. That term is actually a military concept which means that you do everything you can to protect the troops when planning and executing a combat mission.”
The myth of the hero cop really is a myth.
Cops are no more noble, no more self-sacrificing, no braver and certainly no more deserving of special attention or treatment than any other American citizen.
Yet, as journalist David Feige explains, “For the last three decades, police unions have managed to portray their members as indispensable heroes in a deadly and dangerous war. [In] the years since the Sept. 11 attacks, the story of the hero cop has become so powerful and pervasive that even questioning police behavior is decried as disloyal, un-American, and dangerous.”
This misplaced patriotism about police and, by extension, the military—a dangerous re-shifting of the nation’s priorities that has been reinforced by President Trump with his unnerving knack for echoing past authoritarian tactics—paves the way for even more instability in the nation.
Feige continues:

Quote :
“There are real-world harms that follow from the myths perpetuated by police unions. Arguments about the dangerous nature of police work drive the increasing militarization of police departments. The life-and-death nature of the job is used to push for e
Quote :
25SHARES
Quote :
Quote :
Tweet
Quote :
Plus
Quote :
xtremely generous medical leave, overtime, and pay packages. Most insidious of all, the exaggerated danger and trumped-up heroism drives an us-versus-them mentality that suffuses contemporary big-city policing and bleeds into the criminal justice system, causing systemic imbalances that chronically favor the police over citizens. Together, this creates a sense of invincibility and righteousness among the police that is used to justify even outrageous behavior while simultaneously creating the perception among the public that the police are untouchable.

For years now, we’ve been told that cops need military weapons to wage the government’s wars on drugs, crime and terror.
We’ve been told that cops need to be able to crash through doors, search vehicles, carry out roadside strip searches, shoot anyone they perceive to be a threat, and generally disregard the law whenever it suits them because they’re doing it to protect their fellow Americans from danger.
We’ve been told that cops need extra legal protections because of the risks they take.

None of that is true.
For the record, any police officer who tells you that he needs tanks, SWAT teams, and pepper spray to do his job shouldn’t be a police officer in a constitutional republic.
Unfortunately, “we the people” don’t get to call the shots anymore. And we no longer live in a constitutional republic.
Welcome to the American police state, funded by Corporate America, policed by the military industrial complex, and empowered by politicians whose primary purpose is to remain in office.
It’s a short hop, skip and a jump from the police state we’re operating under right now to a full-blown totalitarian regime ruled with the iron fist of martial law.
The groundwork has already been laid.
The events of recent years have only served to desensitize the nation to violence, acclimate them to a militarized police presence in their communities, and persuade them that there is nothing they can do to alter the seemingly hopeless trajectory of the nation: the invasive surveillance, the extremism reports, the civil unrest, the protests, the shootings, the bombings, the military exercises and active shooter drills, the color-coded alerts and threat assessments, the fusion centers, the transformation of local police into extensions of the military, the distribution of military equipment and weapons to local police forces, the government databases containing the names of dissidents and potential troublemakers.
The sight of police clad in body armor and gas masks, wielding semiautomatic rifles and escorting an armored vehicle through a crowded street, a scene likened to “a military patrol through a hostile city,” no longer causes alarm among the general populace.
Few seem to care about the government’s endless wars abroad that leave communities shattered, families devastated and our national security at greater risk of blowback. Indeed, there were no protests in the streets after U.S. military forces carried out air strikes on a Syrian settlement, killing 25 people, more than half of which were women and children.
And then there’s President Trump’s plans for a military parade on Veterans Day (costing between $10 million and $30 million) to showcase the nation’s military might. Other countries that feel the need to flex their military muscles to its citizens and the 25SHARES
Tweet
Plusrest of the world include France, China, Russia and North Korea.
Connect the dots, people.
This stealthy, creeping, silent coup that is the same danger that writer Rod Serling warned against in the 1964 political thriller Seven Days in May, which put the military in charge of a coup that would institute martial law packaged as a well-meaning and overriding concern for the nation’s security.
On the big screen, the military coup is foiled and the republic is saved in a matter of hours. In the real world, however, the plot thickens and spreads out over the past half century.
We’ve been losing our freedoms so incrementally for so long—sold to us in the name of national security and global peace, maintained by way of martial law disguised as law and order, and enforced by a standing army of militarized police and a political elite determined to maintain their powers at all costs—that it’s hard to pinpoint exactly when it all started going downhill, but we’re certainly on that downward trajectory now, and things are moving fast.
The question is no longer whether the U.S. government will be preyed upon and taken over by the military industrial complex. That’s a done deal.
We’ve allowed ourselves to be acclimated to the occasional lockdown of government buildings, Jade Helm military drills in small towns so that special operations forces can get “realistic military training” in “hostile” territory, and  Live Active Shooter Drill training exercises, carried out at schools, in shopping malls, and on public transit, which can and do fool law enforcement officials, students, teachers and bystanders into thinking it’s a real crisis.
Still, you can’t say we weren’t warned.
Back in 2008, an Army War College report revealed that “widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security.” The 44-page report went on to warn that potential causes for such civil unrest could include another terrorist attack, “unforeseen economic collapse, loss of functioning political and legal order, purposeful domestic resistance or insurgency, pervasive public health emergencies, and catastrophic natural and human disasters.”
In 2009, reports by the Department of Homeland Security surfaced that labelled right-wing and left-wing activists and military veterans as extremists (a.k.a. terrorists) and called on the government to subject such targeted individuals to full-fledged pre-crime surveillance. Almost a decade later, after spending billions to fight terrorism, the DHS concluded that the greater threat is not ISIS but domestic right-wing extremism.
Meanwhile, the government has been amassing an arsenal of military weapons for use domestically and equipping and training their “troops” for war. Even government agencies with largely administrative functions such as the Food and Drug Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Smithsonian have been acquiring body armor, riot helmets and shields, cannon launchers and police firearms and ammunition. In fact, there are now at least 120,000 armed federal agents carrying such weapons who possess the power to arrest.
Rounding out this profit-driven campaign to turn American citizens into enemy combatants (and America into a battlefield) is a technology sector that has been colluding with the government to create a Big Brother that is all-knowing, all-seeing and inescapable. It’s not just the drones, fusion centers, license plate readers, stingray devices and the NSA that you have to worry about. You’re also being tracked by the black boxes in your cars, your cell phone, smart devices in your home, grocery loyalty cards, social media accounts, credit cards, streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, and e-book reader accounts.
All of this has taken place right under our noses, funded with our taxpayer dollars and carried out in broad daylight without so much as a general outcry from the citizenry.
It’s astounding how convenient we’ve made it for the government to lock down the nation.
Mind you, by “government,” I’m not referring to the highly partisan, two-party bureaucracy of the Republicans and Democrats.
As I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, I’m referring to “government” with a capital “G,” the entrenched Deep State that is unaffected by elections, unaltered by populist movements, and has set itself beyond the reach of the law.
I’m referring to the corporatized, militarized, entrenched bureaucracy that is fully operational and staffed by unelected officials who are, in essence, running the country and calling the shots in Washington DC, no matter who sits in the White House.
This is the hidden face of a government that has no respect for the freedom of its citizenry.
Article posted with permission from John Whitehead
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: “Americans are so brainwashed…they’re not capable of seeing that the evidence completely contradicts the official stories.”   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:13 pm

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/paul-craig-roberts-breaks-his-silence-and-postulates-what-happened-that-tragic-valentines-day/

Paul Craig Roberts Breaks His Silence And Postulates What Happened That Tragic Valentine’s Day

February 27, 2018 

“Americans are so brainwashed…they’re not capable of seeing that the evidence completely contradicts the official stories.” Here’s some of that evidence…by Paul Craig 

The Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland Florida

Readers have inquired about my silence about the Florida shooting on Valentine’s Day. The answer is that school shootings are not my expertise. Moreover, a country, such as the US, which no longer has an independent TV and print national media, is unable to find out and is dependent on the story told by authorities. Although it is probably impossible to find out what happened, independent Internet media makes it possible for a person willing to invest the time and effort, to arrive at a conclusion on their own. Here are some of the things to think about.
A Parkland FL Stoneman Douglas high school teacher says the school had been told there would be a code red drill. When he heard shooting, he assumed it was the drill.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug
A woman, Debbie, provides videos of reporters interviewing students who say they were told there would be a drill with police firing blanks with people screaming, the purpose of which was to prepare the students in the event a real shooting occurred. https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCp33awMjsq9/ At about the 28 minute mark in the video Parkland FL high school students tell news reporters interviewing them that they were told there would be a realistic drill at the school that would simulate a real attack.
I do not know anything about Debbie. It is important to note that it is not Debbie who is making the claims. The interviews with the students are interviews broadcast by news organizations.
Debbie’s video could have been better organized, much shorter, and less confusing. Instead of preparing a concise report beforehand, she prepares her report as you watch. At the 55 minute mark Debbie becomes emotional over the gullibility of the public and the inability of Americans to see the inconsistencies between the official timeline and news reports and the inconsistencies between the evidence the media presents and the media’s explanation of the evidence.
There is no doubt about the inconsistencies. Whether this is just sloppy reporting or simply reporters reading the official story off of pre-prepared press releases I do not know.
There is no doubt that the video interviews with school teacher and students who say they had been told there would be a code red drill are real. What I find disturbing is that there does not seem to be mention of the drill in the official story. Remember the Boston Marathon Bombing. That day the Boston newspaper had announced that there would be a bombing drill at the end of the race, and in videos of the event an announcement of a drill is made at the scene just prior to the explosion, which the announcement says will not be a real bomb.
Other puzzling features of the Parkland FL shooting are (1) one student says she was walking out of the building with the suspect while shooting was going on elsewhere in the building, which leads her to the conclusion that there were two shooters. Another student says there were three shooters. (2) Students report that police were in the building while shooting was underway. (3) Apparently there is no news interview with the Uber driver who delivered the shooter to the school. (4) The timeline which allows only a few minutes for the shooting is not sufficient time for the suspect to have put on his bulletproof vest, helmet, gasmask, go up a stairwell and shoot up 3 different floors.
What I have to say about this is the same as what I have said about other events. Instead of clearing up the inconsistencies and acknowledging that a drill had been announced, the media dismisses those who ask the obvious questions as conspiracy kooks. In place of rational explanations we get name-calling. Why?
What is so difficult about the authorities and the media explaining either that the teacher and students misunderstood and are mistaken that a drill had been announced, or, alternatively, explaining why there are several instances of an actual event occurring simultaneously with an announced drill? A person would think that the print and TV media would find a very interesting subject in real events occurring simultaneously with drills of the events, including apparently 9/11 itself, and how facts are known in advance of the actual event.
Instead, once again we get a pre-prepared story. In this one, timeline problems are reminiscent of the BBC reporter standing in front of a still standing World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11, 2001, announcing that the unexpected collapse of the building had occurred 20 or 30 minutes before the event.
Many Americans are so brainwashed and so gullible that they are not capable of seeing that the evidence completely contradicts the official stories that they are fed by the authorities and the presstitutes. Dr. Lorraine Day was chief of trauma surgery at San Francisco General Hospital. She has completely and totally discredited and disproved the official Boston Marathon Bombing story. See for yourself: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/34vs8r/lorraine_day_md_former_chief_of_orthopedic/
Sheila Casey uses photos from the alleged bombing scene to make it completely clear that the Boston bombing was a staged hoax by hired crisis actors: https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/false-flag-theatre-boston-bombing-involves-clearly-staged-carnage/
Architects, engineers, and physicists have conclusively proven that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition and that the twin towers did not collapse because of airplanes and fire.
Almost all, if not all, of the carnage events have more unanswered than answered questions. You should ask yourself why the questions remain unanswered if the official stories are true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: How the SHTF in Bosnia: Selco Asks Americans, “Does this sound familiar?”   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:23 pm

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/shtf-bosnia-selco-americans/
How the SHTF in Bosnia: Selco Asks Americans, “Does this sound familiar?”

February 14, 2018

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Selco interviewed by Daisy Luther

I was recently emailing back and forth with Selco and we were discussing the situation in the US right now, with the political polarization, the rage, and the general cognitive dissonance. I asked him if he saw any similarities between our situation and the one in Bosnia when the SHTF there during the war. When he replied I knew I had to share this information with you.
While we might like to think it could never happen here, the current events here are eerily similar to what happened there in the 1990s.
When you read this. think about recent events. The anger about immigration. The destruction of Civil War monuments. The unease between the races. The deep rage about the recent presidential election. The scorn and derision for neighbors who think differently. The way the media fans the flames of dissent between our fellow Americans.
You’ll realize that it definitely CAN happen to us…and there’s not one darn thing we can do except to be prepared.

What parallels do you see with events in the US and Bosnia before the SHTF?

US and Yugoslavia (in 1990) on first look do not have anything in common because people are going to say, “The USA cannot have anything similar to any socialistic system.”
This is true but only on first look.
Yugoslavia had somewhere around 20-22 million citizens, six republics (similar to states in the US), 3-4 main religions, and many national groups (ethnicity).
The official state policy was to build Yugoslavian “nationality” (from the end of WW1) and through different ways that effort was successful until the 90s.
We were “something big, united through differences with a strong connection to make something big.”
And then those differences were used to make chaos.
In the late 80s and beginning of the 90s (when democracy came) the problems started and ended up in series of wars and cases of complete collapse.
Things that I experienced in my case prior to SHTF, and things that you might recognize:

• Things that make differences between people are more and more problematic (race, religion, political opinion).

• Polarization is getting obviously stronger.

• People want to come to your country, but they do not want to “assimilate” or contribute to greater good. They want to preserve their way of life which is often absolutely contradictory to the way that your country (society) works.

• The political way of solving those problems often fails, because, in essence, those problems are hard to solve in a democratic way (in the spirit of democracy).

• Your freedoms are “shrinking” as a result of that.

• Calls for “radical solutions“ for the problems are stronger and stronger.

• The media is absolutely working a dirty job, and it is hard to find out what is the truth anymore.

• Suddenly people and events from history are “brought back” so people can judge and argue about it, to write history again, to build myths sometimes.

Can you explain how the current political polarization could make matters worse when the SHTF?

Strong polarization eventually brings fear and hate towards “others”, and once you get into that state of hate and fear it is very easy to be manipulated, even though prior or later, it looks weird and funny how easily you were brought into that state.
I remember the exact moment roughly 25 years ago when I was brought in discussion and actually rioting over the statue of a general from WW2 which was about to be destroyed because for some people he was a war criminal and for others he was a hero and important political figure.
It was a big event, and people were brought into that event in big numbers, arguing and fist fighting and rioting…
At the same time, the wheels of big events were actually already starting to move, and if I were smart I would have left the country or bought a weapon instead fighting over a historical figure.
Does this sound familiar?
It was only one event that was used in order to polarize people more. “Us” and “Them”.
It is so easy to manipulate people when you throw hate and fear in the game.
Polarization makes things worse when SHTF because it is easier to “dehumanize” others that are different than you. Through the fear and hate, groups are pushed to do whatever the people in power want them to do, even if that means horrible crimes. Remember, once some group of people (religion, political, regional, race…) is dehumanized (for example through smart media work) the rules are changing and everything is possible.
For example, with careful media work even today (in time of the internet, social networks, and independent information) it is possible to make the prepper movement look like a terroristic and anarchistic movement and then it’s open season on preppers.

Did political disagreements go away when it hit the fan or did they intensify?

In essence yes, they went away because it all went to how much food, ammo, or whatever resource you had. You realized that big opinions simply do not matter, especially once when you realize that all was somehow planned, and especially once when you realize how foolish you were because you trusted some things.
But of course rage was fed with again fear and hate for ”others”.
It is like that story about how they tried to explain to a conscript [someone who was drafted into the military] what is war all about: higher causes and honor and everything else, and he simply could not get it. Then later in the middle of a fight he suddenly understands everything and yells: “Oh I understand now – THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME.”
When you strip everything down to the bare facts, he was right.

How does it move from political arguments to one day, it has all hit the fan and everything has changed? Is there something predictable we could look for?

Again it is about dehumanizing, no matter who or what group. It is about adopting opinions like “they are so different that they do not deserve…( to live here, to have rights…)
Once that happens a whole new set of rules jumps in and those rules mean that lot of your liberties and rights gonna be taken too, and that is the problem actually.
When that happens, you will understand that it is not really important who is who. The only thing important is that somehow you do not have your rights anymore (for example the right to carry a firearm) and then you are in s..t.
You can be so mesmerized with “important political events” or something else that you might even not notice that you are suddenly not allowed to grow your own food or have a solar panel on the roof, or carry a pistol.
You might say now “it is impossible in the US”  but I think in this moment it is bigger news than if some reality show star had “spicy” video than to understand how food delivery in your city works and how much food is in one average store if everything stops moving.
Yes, it is possible.

Which events in the US have you seen that made you immediately flash back to your situation?

I do not follow politics too deeply even in my country, not to mention politics in the US, but what I do follow is people’s reaction to political events. By that, you can sense where the majority of people’s opinions go and what you can expect from that.
Maybe a year ago I did comment (through an article) on some events in the US and I got an excellent comment from one of my readers who said “My nation, America, is being abruptly dragged out of a deep and prolonged state of subconscious anxiety and depression. It is being assaulted with hope and this is beginning to produce a state of relief which will be managed into uncritical nationalism if at all possible. This euphoric state of national mind is the perfect cover from which to ambush a nation. The pressing for a one world government did not die under Trump, it simply got a new face. The danger to America and to the other nations of the world is more real now than ever. Extreme sobriety is warranted at this time. Most people I have spoken with cannot see this…”
Hope in something new and something better was exactly what I was experiencing just prior SHTF, new leaders, new democracy, freedom…
It clouded my perception, I trusted too much.

What suggestions, if any, do you have to help us be better prepared for political upheaval?

As always, operate in “small circles” (your family, prepper group, network of friends). Learn useful skills, meet good and interesting people (in prepper terms).
That small circle is what it is all about and what is important when SHTF. Sorry, but your political opinion and worries about state policies are worthless, and can not change anything big- it is the big circle, and it is important only in terms of looking and recognizing signs of future events, so you may recognize the correct moment for bugging out for example.
Do not be pulled into general fear and hate because it clouds your judgment and it simply wastes your time.
Do not be pulled into it.

Do people start to realize that their opinion means nothing in politics or do they still hang on to their illusions even after it all goes sideways?

Illusions were the first victims when SHTF. Here are a few of many:

• “There are police, this cannot happen. There is law, this is against the law.“ Actually, the police are police when the system works. When it does not work, the police are just a bunch of trained people with weapons, and it is completely up to them what they are going to do.

• “I have rights.” Yes, when there is a system and law to protect those rights. If you want to have rights when SHTF you have to be ready to protect them.

• “I have gun and lot of ammo. I will firmly stand my ground.” Good luck with that. There is a huge number of people already organized in violent groups, ready and skilled in violence, who wait for the system to collapse to jump in. People with more guns, more ammo, more skills than you, and less morals and ethics. You need to lower your expectations.

• “This kind of chaos can not happen here (in the US). We have the best political system in the world.” This is my favorite actually because in my case the S. did hit the fan. For some period of time I was repeating this to myself, and even more, something like “This can happen only in some country in Africa, not here. Somebody going to stop this.” It can happen, and actually, it would be very bad because fall is going to be bigger. It is going to hurt much more, and people are going to be shocked much more.

Anything else to add?

I have seen many people killed, a lot of women and children too, civilians. A huge number of people suffered, were hungry and cold and were terrified through that period.
But I can count on one hand the dead or hungry politicians in that time.
Things were good for them through that period. Some of them ended up even richer. A lot of them are still powerful in the same or different parties, and are still talking about “their people” or “ causes” or “fear from others”.
It is the way it works.

[size=30]More from Selco [/size]

• SELCO: The Brutal Truth About Violence When the SHTF

• Selco: The Reality of Barter and Trade in an SHTF Economy

• Selco: Who Survives and Who Dies When the SHTF?

• Selco: How to Stay Warm During a Long-Term SHTF Situation

• Stories from an SHTF Christmas: An Interview with Selco

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Here’s What Sheriff Israel’s Deputies Did to Prevent and Stop the Parkland School Shooting (But They Don’t Want US to Have Guns)   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:26 pm

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/heres-people-gun-control-advocates-want-arm-parkland-school-shooting/
Here’s What Sheriff Israel’s Deputies Did to Prevent and Stop the Parkland School Shooting (But They Don’t Want US to Have Guns)

February 27, 2018

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

by Daisy Luther

Gun control advocates are shouting from the rooftops about disarming the public and arming only police officers. and deputies like those under the guidance of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel.
Why do we need guns, they posit, when trained professionals will protect us? The NRA is evil, they cry, let’s shut them down, Meanwhile, they’re ignoring apathy and inaction (at best) of the people who had the authority to have prevented this tragic event by enforcing laws which already exist.
Yesterday, I shared at length the in-house documentation of the lapses made by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the case of Nikolas Cruz. Today, I’d like to discuss the trail of errors by local law enforcement that culminated in the deaths of 17 people at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14th. After reading this article and the one that preceded it, let me know in the comments if you really think “law enforcement” will save you when things go bad.
Let me preface this by stating that I don’t think all cops are bad, lazy, or cowardly. Every police officer who I know personally would have rushed into that building and risked their lives to protect those kids. I blame the bureaucracy, the failed leadership of Sheriff Scott Israel, and the specific deputies who were derelict not just the day of the shooting, but for ten years preceding the shooting.

There were many disturbing signs well before law enforcement was involved.

Nikolas Cruz watched his father die of a cardiac arrest when he was only 5 years old. “…when Cruz was just 5, he came into his kitchen crying. When mom Lynda asked him, “What’s the matter, did Daddy punish you?,” he answered, “Nope. Daddy’s dead.”” (source)
As a young teen, his mother saw him cut up a dead bird on the kitchen counter to “see what was inside.” (source) His disturbing social media history included the following events:

• Another report said that he “appeared to be feuding with people on Instagram — where he posted pics of his “arsenal” and claimed shooting was “group therapy,” according to reports.” (source)

• On his Instagram, it was reported that, “In almost every picture, he can be seen wearing a black shirt or scarf over his face, to conceal his identity. “F–k youuuuuuuuuuuuu allllll,” Cruz wrote in one caption, from December 2015. In other posts, viewed by the Orlando Sentinel and Miami Herald, the high school student appears to talk about background checks and buying a rifle — which he planned to outfit with a scope “for hunting,” the papers report. (source)

• In 2016, Cruz cut himself on the social media app Snapchat and said he wanted to buy a gun. (source)

Cruz was first diagnosed with behavioral issues when he was only 3 years old and these wide-ranging issues continued.
Quote :
He had been diagnosed with a string of disorders and conditions: depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, emotional behavioral disability and autism, records from the state Department of Children and Families show. His mom told sheriff’s deputies he also had obsessive-compulsive disorder and anger issues.
He had counselors in school and at home, according to DCF records, and he took medications…
…In January 2017… Cruz inexplicably stopped undergoing mental health treatment. (source)
His mother passed away last November when the flu turned into pnuemonia.
His former classmates weren’t at all surprised to learn he had been the shooter. A few of the stories they told to the media were:

• Other kids were scared of him. One classmate said he was an evil kid” and “always getting in trouble.” (source) Others said they were worried because he was “talking about his guns and sharing pictures of small animals he had shot.” (source)

• One student told the media of other warning signs, like, “stealing people’s mail, throwing rocks at cars and tormenting animals. He described one incident in which he said Cruz “cornered a squirrel and was trying to throw rocks at it and kill it.” (source)

• Another student said she…” noticed him holding his crotch during class. “I looked close and I saw he was holding a dead bird near his genitalia,” Hemans said. “I saw some feathers and I knew it was a bird. That was disturbing.” (source)

• Students were not surprised when they learned Cruz was the shooter. One told the media, “I can’t say I was shocked. He seemed like the kind of kid who would do something like this.” Others agreed, saying “Everyone predicted it.” (source)

• Cruz was cited as having joked about shooting up the school previously. “Cruz said he talked a lot about having fun with firearms, so much so that some joked that if anyone were to attack the school, it would probably be him.” Others stated that he “threatened to bring the guns to school multiple times” and that he “threw jokes around that he’d be the one to shoot up the school.” (source)

Cruz was transferred between 6 schools in three years and was always in trouble. “Teachers and other students said he kicked doors, cursed at teachers, fought with and threatened classmates and brought a backpack with bullets to school. He collected a string of discipline for profanity, disobedience, insubordination, and disruption.” (source)
Cruz was expelled from Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School for disciplinary issues. (source)

Law enforcement officers also ignored the warning signs and never took actions before the murders occurred.

For the sake of ease, I’ll just list these blunders off in bullet form.

• The local sheriff’s office – you know, the one with the deputies who stood outside and hid behind a car while children were being massacred, has a record of 45 calls about Cruz and his brother between the years of 2008-2017. Sheriff Israel disputes this number and says it was “only” 23 calls, but CNN reports that the documents prove that number is indeed 45 calls. (source)

• The first call to law enforcement about Nikolas Cruz occurred when the boy was only 9 years old. (source)

• The emergencies calls included a “mentally ill person,” “child/elderly abuse,” “domestic disturbance” and “missing person.” (source)

• Police documents said, “The incident reports, which are as recent as September 2016, describe Cruz as suffering from mental illness and being “emotionally handicapped,” and being on behavioral medication. One notes, “He has mentioned in the past that he would like to purchase a firearm.” (source)

The people around Cruz pleaded with law enforcement to recognize that the boy was a real threat with numerous reports.

• In 2014, someone accused him of shooting a chicken with a BB gun.

• Records show that in 2016, a neighbor warned the sheriff’s office of an Instagram post in which Cruz said he “planned to shoot up the school.” This week, Joelle Guarino told CNN she placed the 911 call and had begged the sheriff’s office to intervene. She was told there was nothing deputies could do until Cruz actually did something, she said.

• Later that year, an unidentified peer counselor alerted the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School’s school resource deputy that Cruz “possibly” drank gasoline “in an attempt to commit suicide,” was “cutting himself,” and “wished to purchase a gun.”

• On November 1, the day his mother died, Broward Sheriff’s Office received a call from Lynda Cruz’s cousin, who warned deputies that Cruz had rifles and pleaded for them to “recover these weapons.”

• On November 30, the sheriff’s office received a call from a tipster in Massachusetts who warned them Cruz was “collecting guns and knives,” and “could be a school shooter in the making.” Records show the deputy “referred caller to the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office,” which had jurisdiction over Cruz’s temporary home with a family friend.

But it appears that their calls to the Sheriff’s office fell on deaf ears. Had any of these encounters been followed up with the appropriate actions, Cruz’s name would have been in a database and he wouldn’t have been able to legally purchase a firearm.

Then, 4 armed deputies stood outside and hid while children were massacred.

The next part of this tale is even more disturbing. On the day of the shooting, an armed, uniformed Sheriff’s deputy was on site and never even entered the building.

• First, there was the armed deputy who served as the school’s resource officer. He was on the scene and considered himself a hero because he called it in. However, the armed man with 33 years of experience with the sheriff’s office never even entered the building because he says he thought the gunfire was happening outside so he “took up a tactical position.”

• Ironically, Peterson was Broward County’s 2014 School Resource Officer of the Year, hailed then for his “reliability in handling issues with tact and judgment,” CBS2’s Dick Brennan reported. (source)

• Peterson has defended his actions in a statement delivered by his attorney. “the allegations that Mr. Peterson was a coward and that his performance, under the circumstances, failed to meet the standards of police officers are patently untrue. Mr. Peterson is confident that his actions on that day were appropriate under the circumstances and that the video (together with the eye-witness testimony of those on the scene) will exonerate him of any sub-par performance…” (source)

Sheriff Israel strongly denounced Peterson but denies any responsibility for the deputy’s inaction.
Quote :
“As I said, I’m the Sheriff, my name’s on the door,” Israel said. “The people responsible are the ones who took the calls and didn’t follow up on them, as it was with the FBI, as it was with any person.”
“Leaders are responsible for the agency, but leaders are not responsible for a person,” Israel told the station. “I gave him a gun. I gave him a badge. I gave him the training. If he didn’t have the heart to go in, that’s not my responsibility.” (source)
However, it turns out that Peterson wasn’t the only person from the Sheriff’s department who did nothing. Sheriff Israel’s men were the first on the scene.
When Coral Springs police officers arrived, they were shocked to discover that the deputies had not yet entered the building. 130 officers from the Coral Springs PD responded and commendably, raced into the building immediately. (source)
Zero Hedge reported:
Quote :
Some Coral Springs police were stunned and upset that the four original Broward County Sheriff’s deputies who were first on the scene did not appear to join them as they entered the school, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. It’s unclear whether the shooter was still in the building when they arrived.
The four Broward Sheriff’s deputies, including fired High School Resource Officer Scot Peterson, had their pistols drawn from behind the safety of their vehicles, and “not one of them had gone into the school,” according to shocked Coral Springs police.
The Coral Springs officers, meanwhile, entered the building soon after they arrived on scene to confront the shooter, while the four Broward County Sheriff’s deputies remained outside until two more officers arrived on scene along with an officer from neighboring Sunrise city.
What these Coral Springs officers observed — though not their feelings about it — will be released in a report, likely next week. Sources cautioned that tapes are currently being reviewed and official accounts could ultimately differ from recollections of officers on the scene.
Many have asked the question of whether these deputies were cowards or if they were ordered to stand down to push an agenda.
The Coral Springs PD was definitely not pleased with the deputies’ lack of participation…or their glory-hogging.
Quote :
The resentment among Coral Springs officials toward Broward County officials about what they perceived to be a dereliction of duty may have reached a boiling point at a vigil the night of February 15, where, in front of dozens of others, Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. A source familiar with the conversation tells CNN that Goodrum was upset that the Broward deputies had remained outside the school while kids inside could have been bleeding out, among other reasons…
…Coral Springs Police Chief Tony Pustizzi addressed some of the concerns voiced by his officers in an internal email obtained by CNN that said, among other items, “I understand that another agency has given the impression that it had provided the majority of the rescue efforts, and that the tremendous work of the Coral Springs Police and Fire Departments has not been recognized. (source)
While taking all the credit, Sheriff Israel takes no responsibility for the botched work of his office and somehow blames the NRA for the entire debacle.
Quote :
At a televised town hall last week, Israel took no responsibility for the failures of his department.  Instead he presented himself as the protector of the public while suggesting the NRA is a direct threat.
“You won’t be on [our] side, until you start pushing for less guns,” he told NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch.
This is troubling because even as he stood on that stage, Sheriff Israel knew–though his audience didn’t—that one of his officers took cover in the parking lot and left the shooter to roam the school halls. The very strategy Israel was advocating—rely on the police for your personal safety, not armed citizens—had failed, and he knew it. When the facts came out later in the week, Sheriff Israel’s performance appeared shockingly dishonest.
Instead of apologizing, however, Sheriff Israel doubled down, bragging Sunday morning that he has provided “amazing leadership” to Broward County.  “I have led this county proudly… it’s not the responsibility of the general or the president, if you have a deserter.”
High self-praise for a law enforcement official who just had 17 people killed on his watch. (source)
I couldn’t make up this mindboggling narcissistic lack of awareness if I tried. In a bizarre interview with CNN explaining why he refuses to resign, Israel managed to deflect any blame and praise himself.
Quote :
“I can’t predict how an investigation is going, but I’ve exercised my due diligence, I’ve led this county proudly as I always have… we have restricted that deputy as we look into it…”
Tapper angrily asked about the department’s decision to ignore the red flags…
‘If ifs and butts were candy and nuts OJ Simpson would still be in the record books,’ Israel replied in his rambling TV appearance.
Tapper then asked Israel: ‘At this point sir, do you understand how the public, seeing red flag after red flag… warning after warning… they hear that your office didn’t even initiate a report?! How could there not even be a report on this?’
Israel replied: ‘Well, if that’s accurate Jake, there needed to be a report and that’s what we’re looking into.’
He pointed the blame to officer Peterson, who he said was wrong by failing to forward the reports to Homeland Security or the Violent Crimes Unit. (source)
It’s interesting, although not related to this story,  to note that Sheriff Israel has previously been accused of corruption, allegations to which he responded with fun phrases like, “”What have I done differently than Don Shula or Abraham Lincoln or Martin Luther King, Gandhi?” and “Lions don’t care about the opinions of sheep.” (source)

Would you trust Sheriff’s Israel’s deputies to protect you?

Meanwhile, people are loudly demonizing gun owners and the NRA on social and mainstream media, while suggesting we all hand over our weapons so these yahoos can “protect us.” Sheriff Israel himself has a history of being vocally anti-gun, “opposing open-carry legislation and one law that would allow concealed weapons on campuses.” (source)
So basically, he opposed anything that might have saved those kids.
The lack of logic in this premise is truly astounding, but one thing is blatantly clear. If you need to protect yourself, chances are that you’ll be completely on your own. And I’m improving my chances of survival by being armed because I certainly can’t depend on folks like Sheriff Israel and his team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Myth of North Korea, the USS Pueblo, and Nuclear War   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:49 pm

https://www.38north.org/2018/02/mlerner021618/

The Myth of North Korea, the USS Pueblo, and Nuclear War

• BY: MITCHELL LERNER

• FEBRUARY 16, 2018
    Facebook

• [size=30]Twitter[/size]

• [email=?subject=You+might+like+this+article+by+38+North&body=https://www.38north.org/2018/02/mlerner021618/][size=30]Email[/email][/size]

• [size=30]Print[/size]

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Nuclear-war-screenshot-300x241Source: CNN
When the 50th anniversary of the capture of the USS Pueblo hit a few weeks ago, the nation’s eyes briefly returned to this forgotten American spy ship that had been captured in the East Sea in January 1968. For a few days, the internet was awash in stories related to this long-forgotten tragedy. Some described the terrible consequences for the 82 crewmen who were beaten and tortured for almost a year in DPRK prison camps.[1]Other articles attempted to draw lessons from the 1968 crisis that could be applied to today’s situation.[2]Others reminded readers that the DPRK still proudly held the ship, which has become a prominent tourist attraction.[3] But one fairly new and exciting theme in particular echoed across the social media landscape: the idea that the attack had come close to sparking a nuclear war. “U.S. Spy Ship Captured by North Korea almost Caused Nuclear War,” screamed a Newsweek headline.[4] Smithsonian Magazine agreed. “Fifty Years Ago, North Korea Captured an American Ship and Nearly Started a Nuclear War,” blared its headline.[5] CNN took this claim the farthest, with a long piece entitled “How the Seizure of a US Spy Ship by North Korea Nearly Sparked Nuclear War.” The CNN story, proudly noting that it was based on “top secret diplomatic cables; CIA, NSA and State Department reports; and interviews with and testimonies from the crew,” offered maps, photos, and links to documents, and concluded that “US generals were prepared to use nuclear weapons to fight, and could have sucked in both the Soviet Union and China.”[6] It is a powerful and dramatic addition to the story, one that perhaps seems appropriate considering the intrigue that has always surrounded this 177-foot floating Cold War metaphor. There is only one problem, however: the notion that the Pueblo seizure almost sparked a nuclear war is completely wrong.

A close look at the internal deliberations within the Johnson White House demonstrates quite clearly that the administration never seriously considered a nuclear response. On the afternoon of the 23rd, LBJ’s advisors met for the first time to discuss the Pueblo. Without much detailed knowledge of what had happened, their instinctive responses spoke of reinforcing America’s troop commitment in the area, and even of “picking up units of the North Korean fleet or units of the North Korean army along the DMZ,” but the idea of a nuclear retaliation was never mentioned.[7] The principals met again the next morning for a more extensive conversation. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara suggested a number of options: “mining, conducting a quarantine, blocking shipping into North Korea, etc,” but failed to propose any significant offensive action, let alone a nuclear response. General Earle Wheeler chimed in with his own list of possible military options that ranged from building up American forces in the area to capturing a North Korean ship to blockading North Korea and more, but he also failed to mention a nuclear possibility or even anything even remotely close.[8] Two other meetings were held that day to discuss options, but a nuclear path remained without even a mention. In fact, when, the principals met six days after the seizure to consider their military options based on a report prepared by the Defense Department, they discussed 11 possibilities, most of which were quickly dismissed out of hand; a nuclear strike did not even earn inclusion in the discussion, which rejected as too risky such options as a naval blockade of Wonsan Harbor.[9] Even the military was uninterested in escalation. “We would have been in a fine fix if we had sent planes up there,” noted Wheeler. “We probably would have been in a war.”[10]

As the days turned into weeks and then months, frustrated American leaders wracked their brains to devise even the most unlikely scenarios that might win the release of the men. Even in desperation, however, no one ever seriously broached the idea of using nuclear weapons. In fact, even the few relatively conservative military steps that the administration did approve, such as building up American naval forces in the area, were taken with great caution and with the central intention of pressuring the North into a diplomatic resolution.[11] Facing an already exhausting war in Vietnam and desperate to prevent the deaths of the 82 crewmen, the Johnson administration left no doubt that it was going to cling to a diplomatic path. “As far as the end of the trail is concerned,” Dean Rusk noted, “the use of military force would make us feel better about it, but does not get our ship and our men back. We do not want to take on a second front if we can avoid it.”[12] Revealingly, when the South Korean military wanted to launch conventional raids against the North in retaliation, American military officials interceded to restrain them, sparking tensions between the two allies.[13] The idea, then, that the administration might have seriously endorsed a nuclear attack when they would not even consider a small ROK retaliation against DPRK ships is simply not reasonable.

Other evidence argues against the idea that a nuclear response was a serious possibility. The Pueblo attack was not the first time the North had taken provocative action against American forces. In 1964, the DPRK had captured two American helicopter pilots who had strayed over North Korea and held the men prisoner for a year. No one went nuclear. In 1969, just months after the Pueblo men were released, North Korean forces shot down an American EC-121 spy plane operating over the East Sea. No one went nuclear. In 1977, North Korea shot down an American helicopter that strayed into its territory, killing three and holding the pilot prisoner. No one went nuclear. Emotions ran high in all of these (and other) situations, but structural constraints ranging from the other demands on American foreign policy to the fear of retaliation from the Soviet and Chinese to the constraints of world public opinion restrained American leaders in those other occasions, just as they had in 1968. Nor would a nuclear attack have fit into Lyndon Johnson’s worldview. For more than three years, the Johnson administration had been engulfed in another war in Asia, one that had seen a much larger investment of American resources and was widely perceived as a much greater threat to long-term American interests, and yet Johnson had not endorsed nuclear attacks in Vietnam. And his foreign policy beyond Vietnam had generally focused on diplomatic solutions that could avoid the costly and draining conflicts that might have impeded his Great Society legislation; to have endorsed a nuclear strike is thus so out of character that is hard to imagine.[14] It is also worth noting that the Soviets were equally uninterested in sparking a military conflict of any size and were actually unhappy that the North had attacked the ship at all. “We indeed have a treaty,” the Soviets told Deputy Premier Kim Ch’ang Bong in response to the DPRK’s requests for support. “Its essence is known to both you and us. We would like to stress that it has a defensive character.”[15]

The underlying problem with the nuclear claim is that it fails to distinguish between theoretical and plausible options. When LBJ learned of the attack on the Pueblo, he ordered a comprehensive study of all possible American responses. As part of this process, all options––including nuclear––were considered, as is standard operating procedure. A handful of documents thus exist that study the possibility. But that does not mean that all ideas that were evaluated by staffers were taken seriously by policymakers.[16] The truth is that a nuclear attack was absolutely unthinkable in 1968. The United States was already engaged in one costly and draining conflict. The North Koreans were holding the men in a well-defended area, making any rescue attempt almost impossible and ensuring that any retaliation would likely ensure their deaths. Accordingly, there was no one, not even the most bellicose voices inside the administration, who wanted to deviate from the diplomatic path that they had established from the start. “One war at a time,” explained Under Secretary of State Nicholas Katzenbach simply, “is enough.”[17]

[list="footnotes list-unstyled"]
[*]
[1]

See, for example, Fox News, “On 50th Anniversary of Capture by North Korea, USS Pueblo crew still feels scars,” January 22, 1968, on-line at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/22/on-50th-anniversary-capture-by-north-korea-uss-pueblo-crew-still-feels-scars.html; and the Washington Post, “’Beaten Every Day’: North Korea Tortured USS Pueblo crew members, gathering damaging intel,” January 23, 2018.

[*]
[2]

See, for example, “Lessons From a Spy Ship’s Seizure,” NY Times, January 23, 1968, on-line at: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/24/opinion/korea-spy-ship-pueblo.html; Mitchell Lerner, “Remembering the Pueblo: How Internal Imperatives Shape North Korean Decisions,” 38 North, on-line at: http://www.38north.org/2018/01/mlerner012318/.

[*]
[3]

See, for example, “Ill-fated local ship still held hostage by North Korea,” The News Tribune, January 21, 2018, on-line at: http://www.thenewstribune.com/opinion/article195619769.html; and “North Korea Commemorates 50th Anniversary of USS Pueblo Seizure,” USNI News, January 23, 1968, on-line at: https://news.usni.org/2018/01/23/the-uss-pueblo-50-years-later.

[*]
[4]

Tom O’Connor, “U.S. spy ship captured by North Korea almost caused nuclear war and is still there 50 years later,” Newsweek, January 23, 2018, http://www.newsweek.com/us-spy-ship-captured-north-korea-still-floats-fifty-years-788299.

[*]
[5]

Lorraine Boissoneault, “Fifty Years Ago, North Korea Captured an American Ship and Nearly Started a Nuclear War”, Smithsonian Magazine, January 23, 2018,
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/fifty-years-ago-north-korea-captured-american-ship-and-nearly-started-nuclear-war-180967919/.

[*]
[6]

James Griffiths, “How the seizure of a US spy ship by North Korea nearly sparked nuclear war”, CNN, January 20, 2018, http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/20/asia/north-korea-uss-pueblo-intl/index.html.

[*]
[7]

“Tom Johnson’s Notes of Meetings,” Pueblo I, January 23, 1968, 12:58–2:30 p.m, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Korea, document #213.

[*]
[8]

Johnson Library, National Security File, Files of Bromley Smith, Meeting of Pueblo Group, January 24, 1968, 10:30 a.m., Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Korea, document #217.

[*]
[9]

Report on Meeting of the Advisory Group, January 29, 1968, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Korea, document #242.

[*]
[10]

“Notes of Meeting,” January 29, 1968, 1:04–1:40 p.m, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Korea, document #243.

[*]
[11]

See, for example, “Notes of Meeting, January 25, 1968, 6:30–7:45 p.m,” Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Korea, document #226.

[*]
[12]

“Meeting on Pueblo Crisis,” January 24, 1968, 6:00 p.m., Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Koreadocument #220.

[*]
[13]

“Meeting on Pueblo Crisis,” January 24, 1968, 6:00 p.m., Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964–1968, Volume XXIX, Part 1, Koreadocument #220.

[*]
[14]

LBJ’s foreign policy is best evaluated in H.W. Brands, The Wages of Globalism (Oxford University Press, 1995).

[*]
[15]

“Excerpt from Leonid Brezhnev’s Speech at the April (1968) CC CPSU Plenum, “On the Current Problems of the International Situation and on the Struggle of the CPSU for the Unity of the International Communist Movement”,” April 09, 1968, History and Public Policy Program Digital Archive, Russian State Archive of Recent History (RGANI), fond 2, opis 3, delo 95, listy 50-58. Obtained and translated by Sergey Radchenko. http://digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/110507

[*]
[16]

Many of those who push the idea that there was a serious risk of a nuclear conflict cite a memo for the Joint Chiefs from May 1968, which references Operation Freedom Drop and describes it as a “basic outline for planning of a nuclear contingency plan against North Korea.” The whole of the memo, though, makes it clear that the military saw such actions as part of a larger operation to defend against a North Korean attack against the South (as demonstrated by the memo’s title: “Possible Responses to North Korean Attack on the Republic of Korea,” rather than a step to be taken in response to the 4 month old Pueblo crisis).

[*]
[17]

Oral history of Nicholas Katzenbach, Lyndon Johnson Presidential Library, interview #3, p. 4.

[/list]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Emergency Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN While Kids Bled Out After Florida Shooting   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:55 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/emergency-medical-teams-ordered-to-stand-down-while-kids-bled-out-after-florida-shooting_02272018

Emergency Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN While Kids Bled Out After Florida Shooting
Mac Slavo
February 27th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Emt-e1519753752997

If you think like most, not much about the Parkland, Florida school shooting has added up so far. Now there are reports that the responding emergency medical teams sent in to save lives after the horrific shooting were told to “stand down” while some of the students bled out.
Natural News said it best:
Quote :
It’s becoming increasingly obvious to every intelligent observer that someone wanted to maximize the body count from the shooting.
[size]
Here are four irrefutable facts about the shooting that simply make it look like the body count needed to be higher.
1. Deputy Scot Peterson stood by and refused to enter the school building even though he was armed and on-site during the entire shooting rampage. This is not in dispute.
2. In all, four sheriff’s deputies stood down, hiding behind their cars and refusing to enter the building, according to numerous media reports including CNN’s own Jake Tapper.
3. Their boss, Sheriff Scott Israel, is a known anti-gun Democrat who has been accused of public corruption for spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to conduct “positive spin” Public Relations (propaganda) campaigns to make himself look good. He also compares himself to Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, and Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. Even the Coral Springs police who rushed to the scene (and rushed into the building) accused the Broward County sheriff’s deputies of “dereliction of duty.” This was reported by CNN and dozens of other sources.
Now there are reports that medical teams were told to delay their entry into the school building to increase the number of casualties. An emergency responder told reporter Brian Entin with Fox Affiliate WSVN in Miami, “We were asking to go in… why are we all standing around? …law enforcement… would not allow medical personnel in…” (see full response in tweet, below):

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & DW0dgRWXkAErd4F?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & FSyK4nV2_normalBrian Entin

@BrianEntin

[ltr]"Everything I was trained on mass casualty events says they did the wrong thing." I spoke with a seasoned emergency medical responder who was one of the first to the Stoneman shooting. He doesn't want me using his name for fear he will get fired. Here are his exact quotes. @wsvn[/ltr]
10:12 AM - Feb 24, 2018

• 4,042 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & DW4yeQ1U0AA20Um?format=jpg&name=small

[/ltr]
[/size]
Quote :

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & FSyK4nV2_normalBrian Entin

@BrianEntin

[ltr].@jaketapper here is the email I sent the @browardsheriff on Thursday referencing what the emergency responders told me. I got no response.[/ltr]
6:21 AM - Feb 25, 2018

• 1,842 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

What’s clear from not just the tragic event itself but also the highly charged, heavily politicized aftermath of the tragedy (as pursued by fake news theater production companies like CNN) is that everybody was being ordered to stand down. When help was needed the most, everyone was told to do nothing.
Natural News dared to ask a question the mainstream media can’t be bothered with: how come no one is asking why the very people we depend on to arrive on the scene of an active shooter and engage bad guys with guns were caught standing around with their guns in their holsters rather than taking out the shooter? (As a side note, this once again underscores the whole reason why dialing 911 is tantamount to suicide, proving why we need gun rights to defend ourselves from bad guys that the government refuses to engage.)
So who ordered the medical teams to stand down? Why aren’t these kids demanding answers to the real questions instead of demanding the innocent disarm? Because it’s likely a false flag with an anti-gun agenda and rather wealthy elitists backing the entire scheme.
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BOMBSHELL CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:07 pm

BOMBSHELL CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued SQ;FULL SCALE INVESTIGATION, FOR CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER, MUST BE UNDERTAKEN#18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rothschild Set To Crown Dynasty Heir As Head Of Legendary Bank   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-27/rothschild-set-crown-dynasty-heir-head-legendary-bank

Rothschild Set To Crown Dynasty Heir As Head Of Legendary Bank

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Tue, 02/27/2018 - Print
[/size]

The king is dead, at least metaphorically: long live the (new) king.
The 75-year-old scion of the banking empire, David de Rothschild, is stepping aside as chairman of Rothschild & Co. this summer to pass the reins to his son Alexandre in a long-expected changing of the guard at the Franco-British investment bank.
The younger Alexandre de Rothschild, the 7th generation of a banking dynasty that was founded 200 years ago and which many speculate is among the world's most influential families, has long been groomed to succeed his father in becoming the bank's new head. Currently executive deputy chairman, the 37-year-old Aelxandre first joined Rothschild in 2008 to focus on the merchant-banking division after stints in both investment banking and private equity at Bank of America and Bear Stearns.
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/alex de rothschild.jpg?itok=bQWgILFP]SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Alex%20de%20rothschild[/url]Alexandre de Rothschild
The dynastic handover, the FT reports, is set to take place in June, "amid a push by the investment bank to diversify from its core French and British advisory business to help it ride out less buoyant periods in Europe’s mergers and acquisitions market."
The elder David de Rothschild, who was born in New York, oversaw the merger of the then-separate French and UK banks in 2012 in a combination designed to unify two branches of the Rothschild family and bolster the balance sheet. Before that, the 75-year-old had been running the UK part of the bank after Evelyn de Rothschild, his cousin, retired in 2004. The group has also been increasingly investing in its small US operations and last year completed its first sizeable acquisition to expand its private bank.
Meanwhile, despite losing some market share, the iconic Rothschild bank remains among the top 5 European names in 2017 M&A deals by revenue.
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/rothschild deals.jpg?itok=IP1qsjGD]SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Rothschild%20deals[/url]

Rothschild’s latest H1 results published in November showed global advisory revenue - which accounts for about three-fifths of total - falling 8% €492MM. By contrast, the bank's private wealth and asset management and merchant banking divisions each posted growth of more than 30% in the six months to September. Overall, revenue rose 6% Y/Y to €852MM and pre-tax profit increased 10% to €206MM, according to the FT.
The corporate overhaul launched by senior, also granted de Rothschild an opportunity to put in motion a succession plan by bringing his third child and only son to the supervisory board. It also allowed the family to tighten control over the group by buying out minority shareholders. Today, the most recognizable family name in banking has 58% of voting rights in the company and owns a 49% stake, while just over 26% of the group’s shares are listed on Paris’ Euronext exchange.
Rothschild’s shares, which were hit dramatically in the wake of the financial crisis, have gained more than 15 per cent since the beginning of 2017
The banking dynasty, which has spawned countless financial entities and whose financial assets are distributed around the globe, and in the form of investments in hedge funds via a fund of funds operation with well over $168 billion in AUM...
[url=https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/roth aum.jpg?itok=CFTFyH8O]SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Roth%20aum[/url]
... most recently boasts Emmanuel Macron, the French president, as a former employee. Macron became known as the “Mozart of finance” for his role at Rothschild in advising Nestlé on its $12bn acquisition of a Pfizer unit in 2012.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THIS A.I. LITERALLY READS YOUR MIND TO RE-CREATE IMAGES OF THE FACES YOU SEE   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/64077/this-ai-literally-reads-your-mind-to-recreate-images-of-the-faces-you.html

THIS A.I. LITERALLY READS YOUR MIND TO 
RE-CREATE IMAGES OF THE FACES YOU SEE
Published: February 27, 2018

SOURCE: DIGITAL TRENDS

https://youtu.be/9uYvim8OEzM

Google’s artificial intelligence technology may sometimes seem like it’s reading our mind, but neuroscientists at Canada’s University of Toronto Scarborough are literally using A.I. for that very purpose — by reconstructing images based on brain perception using data gathered by electroencephalography (EEG).
In a test, subjects were hooked up to EEG brainwave-reading equipment and shown images of faces. While this happened, their brain activity was recorded and then analyzed using machine learning algorithms. Impressively, the researchers were able to use this information to digitally re-create the face image stored in the person’s mind. Unlike basic shapes, being able to re-create faces involves a high level of fine-grained visual detail, showcasing a high level of sophistication for the technology.

READ MORE...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Major Pentagon Contract Awarded for Guantanamo Expansion: Will American Citizens Be Detained?   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:24 pm

http://investmentwatchblog.com/major-pentagon-contract-awarded-for-guantanamo-expansion-will-american-citizens-be-detained/

Major Pentagon Contract Awarded for Guantanamo Expansion: Will American Citizens Be Detained?
https://youtu.be/1rlPO6ZucBA

video .. member necessary

[size=18]the Pentagon has awarded a new $23 million contract to expand Guantánamo Bay, plus the hottest stories of the week. Newsbud does not take money from advertisers, foundations or NGO’s. We are 100% funded by you, the people. Support Newsbud for a stronger independent grassroots media by subscribing or making a donation today.

Show Notes: [size=18]http://bit.ly/2FurJmI

[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: REPORT: SAME PEOPLE BEHIND FAILED AGENT ORANGE STUDY IN CHARGE OF VACCINE SAFETY AT CDC   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 pm

https://www.infowars.com/report-same-people-behind-failed-agent-orange-study-in-charge-of-vaccine-safety-at-cdc/

REPORT: SAME PEOPLE BEHIND FAILED AGENT ORANGE STUDY IN CHARGE OF VACCINE SAFETY AT CDC

History repeats itself with the same perpetrators

James Lyons-Weiler, Ph.D | [size=17]World Mercury Project - FEBRUARY 27, 2018 5 Comments 

[/size]

When historians write about the Vaccine Decades (1976–2020), there are two names that will live in infamy: Dr. Frank DeStefano, and Dr. Coleen Boyle.

In the 1980s, Congress mandated Agent Orange studies. Frank and Coleen ended the studies two years early, ensuring that “no link” would be found between illnesses being reported by injured veterans and dioxin. The early termination of the study allowed the US Department of Veterans Affairs to deny any connection between Agent Orange and medical problems, preventing veterans and their families from qualifying for compensations. Here’s your hurt, what’s your hurry. The Boyle/Destefano team bamboozle was outed by Admiral Zumwalt who went to the President and laid out the science in a classified report (now declassified):

Without exception, the experts who reviewed the work of the Advisory Committee disagreed with its findings and further questioned the validity of the Advisory Committee’s review of studies on non — Hodgkin’s lymphomas .

a decision which should have been based on scientific data was reduced to vague impressions”

[One impartial review team’s results were] “a stunning indictment of the Advisory Committee’s scientific interpretation and policy judgments”

“1987 Followup Examination Results,” described statistically significant increases in health problems among Ranch Handers including all cancers

The work of the Veterans’ Advisory Committee on Environmental Hazards, as documented in their November 2, 1989 transcript, has little or no scientific merit, and should not serve as a basis for compensation or regulatory decisions of any sort.

the Air Force could just as easily have concluded that the health problems associated with the Ranch Handers were not necessarily related to eating beer nuts.

Shamefully, the deception, fraud and political interference that has characterized government-sponsored studies on the health effects of exposure to Agent Orange and/or dioxin has not escaped studies ostensibly conducted by independent reviewers, a factor that has only further compounded the erroneous conclusions reached by the government.

The Zumwalt report concluded:

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Admiral-zumwaltIt can, in my judgment, be concluded, with a very high degree of confidence, that it is at least as likely as not that the following are caused in humans by exposure to TCDD: non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, chloracne and other skin disorders, lip cancer, bone cancer, soft tissue sarcoma, birth defects, skin cancer, lung cancer, porphyria cutanea tarda and other liver disorders, Hodgkin’s disease, hematopoietic diseases, multiple myeloma, neurological defects and auto-immune diseases and disorders.

In addition, I am most comfortable in concluding that it is at least as likely as not that liver cancer, nasal/pharyngeal/esophageal cancers, leukemia, malignant melanoma, kidney cancer, testicular cancer, pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, brain cancer, psychosocial effects, and gastrointestinal disease are service– connected..

President Clinton called Admiral Zumwalt “the conscience of the US Navy”. In fact, Zumwalt’s report is used by veterans seeking compensation. Zumwalt’s son was exposed to Agent Orange and died of lymphoma in 1988.

Boyle and Destefano’s Role in Agent Orange Pseudoscience

The CDC study (which lists no authors) that was published did not study any specific mechanism by which Agent Orange might have caused health issues in veterans. Instead, it studied dioxin levels in Vietnam veterans compared to non-Vietnam veterans. The 646 Vietnam veterans studied by CDC who all served in units that were most likely exposed, did not have elevated levels of dioxin as compared to non-Vietnam veterans. This retrospective study seeking differences of levels of dioxin nearly two decades after exposure is a type of epidemiologic study with only a long shot at success. The aims of the study were to determine whether military records could be “used to identify US Army Vietnam veterans who were likely to be exposed to the herbicide Agent Orange”.

Dioxin is stored in fat. The study measured dioxin levels in serum. Given the CDC’s failure to detect evidence for increased exposure in the 1980s, the ill-posed study was initially used as justification for no further science on the possible effects of exposure.

The analysis and conclusions were also blasted by a Congressional Report:

Human Resources and Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee, US House of Representatives: The Agent Orange Coverup: A Case of Flawed Science and Political Manipulation. 101st Congress, 2d Session, House Report №101–672. Washington, DC: Govt Printing Office, 1990.

What else has the Destefano/Boyle team failed to detect?

Under their watch, studies conducted ostensibly to test the hypothesis of a link between vaccines and autism have consistently failed to detect any association. Are they competent enough, given the debacle of their failed study in 1988, to run the hopefully entitled “Immunization Safety Office” (which ignores the differences between Vaccination and Immunization) and the “National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities”?

It is my professional opinion that no, neither of these individuals is sufficiently competent to be involved in vaccine safety science and interpretation of studies.

Further, it is my professional opinion that both are guilty of intentional and scientific fraud, perpetuated repeatedly and consistently, to hide the association between vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders.

(1) Boyle informed Congress that no studies have been conducted that compares the rates of autism in vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. Yet the CDC website clearly reads “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism”. How could any competent scientist make such as stunning conclusion when the science required to answer the question has not been conducted?

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Colleen-boyle-testifying

Dr. Coleen Boyle testified to Congress that no science exists that shows vaccines do not cause autism, yet the CDC website still proclaims that “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism”.

(2) Destefano removed results showing increased risk of autism from on-time MMR prior to presenting to the Institutes of Medicine, and prior to publishing the fraudulent study known as “Destefano et al., 2004”. Two subgroups are missing: African American boys, and isolated autism. The latter group had increased risk, included boys and girls from any race, who had no other conditions other than autism. That means “anyone”.

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Dr-william-thompson-i-was-complicit

Dr. William Thompson confessed his role in allowing false reports to be published both in audio recordings to Dr. Brian Hooker, and in statements from his lawyers. He was put on leave after reporting his concerns to then CDC Director Julie Gerberding, who put him on suspension for breaking rank. Dr. Walter Orenstein is also implicated in the cover-ups. See vaxxedthemovie.com and youtube.com/watch?v=hlxdWfTLHH0

(3) Boyle personally attempted to reconfigure the study design of that same study in an attempt to make the association of on-time MMR and autism go away. The team played with study design after knowing the increased risk of autism had been found, which is not allowed in objective research. They worked very hard to attempt to make the association go away. They play games with birth certificates and age-group definitions. Nothing worked. So they simply removed the results:

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Study-design-colleen-boyle
(4) DeStefano admitted to journalist Sharyl Attkisson that (a) they removed the results because they did not believe them, and (b) that vaccines may be responsible for autism in susceptible individuals (See Sharyl Attkisson’s capture and hear the confession to her here).

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Frank-stefanoDr. Frank DeStefano’s career exemplifies a list of failures to detect anything wrong with vaccines.

“I guess, that, that is a possibility,” said DeStefano. “It’s hard to predict who those children might be, but certainly, individual cases can be studied to look at those possibilities.”

(5) DeStefano has participated in other publications in which he outlines how association studies should be conducted. He says that covariates must be “corrected for”, and that finding covariates that cause associations between vaccination and adverse events to disappear after the association is first found and then lost due to such corrections somehow exonerates vaccines. This is poppycock. If birth weight, mother’s age, mother’s income, gestational age, etc. cause a loss of significance of vaccination status, the correct model selection procedure is to look for interactions between vaccines and the covariates — especially because they can be functionally related to adverse events from vaccines. If the interaction terms are significant (which could easily be, given that mother’s income, age, gestational age, and birthweight may all correlate to nutritional status), the result is pointing to covariates that make vaccination an increased risk. This is elementary linear modeling, and any studies that “correct for” covariates without also studying, and reporting, the interaction terms is hiding the effects of vaccines interacting with other variables.

Given these realities and the fact that this and other equally damning information has been available for at least three years, it simply is unconscionable that Destefano and Boyle remain in their positions at the CDC. We cannot have incompetent individuals unable to conduct and properly interpret science standing in the way of helping America deal with the explosion of neurodevelopmental disorders — and the full suite of consequences currently being experienced in schools and homes all around the country.

Cowardice at CDC is Not Leadership with Accountability

These people are not only incompetent. They are cowards. Here, we learn from Dr. Thompson that Coleen Boyle refused to ever testify to Congress again. CDC abdicated its responsibility to account for their policies:

(recorded May 24, 2014) Page 25 —

Dr. Thompson: Well let me tell you something really interesting I learned about this week so in the midst of this. Ya know, I was yelling at Marshalyn this week, I mean, Marshalyn and I were . . . WHOOOO! I was, it was suggested I resign, and um it’s like that type of stuff going on right now. The whole place is a big pressure cooker . . . So I don’t know if you know this. The CDC was invited to testify (before Congress) and they declined, so this is . . .

Dr. Hooker: Really?

Dr. Thompson: Yeah, and Marshalyn said she’s been offered to testify and said she won’t. Coleen (Boyle) said she’s been offered to testify and Coleen said that she would never go and testify again.

May 20, 2014 — the hearing which Thompson is talking about and Boyle and CDC declined to attend:

Examining the Federal Response to Autism Spectrum Disorders (5/20/2014)

The rate of ASDs is now 1 in 36. Frank, Coleen, you can stop the denialism. It’s over. And you can help America. How? Please resign, and in your letters of resignation, provide a full confession, like Dr. William Thompson has, and let someone capable try to clean up the mess you’ve made.

Vaccines can cause autism in some people, and, from the looks of things, in many people, and you know it. You failed to adjust the schedule, or offer meaningful public health advice in terms of vaccine safety. Your deeds are having profound effects on society, which are difficult to grasp:

• Half of children have a mental illness in the US.
  • Teachers cannot teach children due to behavioral anomalies.
  • Violence in schools is causing special education teachers to quit in schools across the country.
  • Property taxes are going up as special education costs skyrocket.
  • Calm rooms are being built in schools, and wobble chairs to allow fidgeting.
  • Rates of schizophrenia are increasing among 20– 30-year-olds.
  • High levels of amyloid are found in the brains of kids with severe autism.
  • High levels of aluminum are found in people with autism.
  • Artificial immunization programs are failing as parents abandon them due to first-hand experience with neurological and immunological adverse events.
  • Exemptions to vaccine mandates are increasingly under fire.

There are desperate attempts ongoing now to convince the increasingly vaccine injured public that vaccine injuries are rare, to blame ASD on stress in the home, and most recently on alcohol use during pregnancy. Why now, all of sudden, can such association be detected? Where were these studies of environmental exposures conducted by CDC after 1988?

There were none. CDC (i.e., Boyle, Destefano) had a suspicious lack of curiosity of what DID cause autism. CDC convinced IOM to say that no more studies were needed.

Sound familiar?

CDC failed to detect association, and called for no more science. Just like Agent Orange.

Studies of genetics have revealed 850 genes associated with autism, but no single gene explains more than 1% of ASD. No studies have looked for genetic/vaccine interactions — and they must be conducted to fill in the gap. “No studies” does not mean “negative evidence.” It means “we need more science.”

The future is now. Vaccines can no longer be said to be “safe” and effective. Other science has progressed, independent of CDC, and the cat is out of the bag.

History will recall the names Destefano, Boyle, Orenstein, Gerberding — and Thompson. There are others. History has shown us that propaganda has never been successful in propping up a regime founded on fraud.

It’s time for Vaccine Safety Science Reform at the CDC, and across the United States.

First, we need competence.
https://youtu.be/PIT5MFjzmiA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What you need to Know about the END GAME   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:58 pm

What you need to Know about the END GAME
https://youtu.be/snpt0SLbPNo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 5-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER DOCTOR TURNS HER AWAY FOR BEING LATE   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 pm

WHAT IS YOUR OATH?
5-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER DOCTOR TURNS HER AWAY FOR BEING LATE

Emergency appointment was set to deal with asthma attack

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Stethoscope42
A five-year-old girl died of an asthma attack only hours after she had an emergency appointment with a doctor but was turned away because she was more than 10 minutes late, a new report reveals.
According to the BBC, the girl and her mother showed up a few minutes late because when they called for help, they were given only 25 minutes to arrive, and the mom had to arrange child care and catch a bus.
Evidence at an inquest for the death of Ellie-May Clark indicated that she and her mother were at Grange Clinic in Newport just a few minutes after a 5 p.m. appointment time, but she was not seen because of a “10-minute rule.”
A coroner described it as a missed chance to “provide potentially life-saving treatment.”
The evidence from the inquest is just coming available even though the death happened in 2015.
Ellie-May’s mother, Shanice Clark, had described, BBC reported, how she requested a home visit when her daughter was breathing hard and unable to walk home from school. Instead she was told to bring in the child, in 25 minutes.
After the childcare arrangements and bus ride, she said she arrived five minutes late, although a former receptionist said she believes it was at least 10 minutes after that.
Sponsored
[ltr][size=16]SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 441fb1dd-0a98-4f4c-8998-dbb885ddafa9
[size=12]How to Restore Vision Clarity (Watch)

[/ltr][/size][/size]
“The child’s mother was then told by GP Dr. Joanne Rowe, a partner in the surgery and its lead for child safeguarding, that she would have to return in the morning,” BBC said.
The report explains Rowe did not ask the reason for the appointment, or look at the girl’s medical notes.
Clark, according to testimony, checked on her daughter every few minutes during the evening, and noticed at 10:30 she was coughing. Clark said she then fell off the bed and was turning blue.
She was taken to Royal Gwent Hospital by ambulance but died.
The inquest’s determination the cause of death was bronchial asthma disappointed the family, who wanted a ruling of neglect.
The report said the coroner will be in communication with the clinic over “the lack of an effective and robust care plan” for the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FOUNDING FATHERS OBSESSED WITH 1 LONG-TERM CONCEPT   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:10 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/founding-fathers-obsessed-with-1-long-term-concept/

FOUNDING FATHERS OBSESSED WITH 1 LONG-TERM CONCEPT

Bill Federer wonders what we're leaving our children's children today

Published: 2 hours ago
SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Bill-Federer_avatarBILL FEDERER 

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & Signing-of-Declaration-of-Independence
Signing of Declaration of Independence

Quote :
“A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children.” – Proverbs 13:22

After signing the Declaration of Independence, John Adams wrote to his wife: “I am well aware of the toil and blood and treasure, that it will cost us to maintain this Declaration. … Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory. I can see that the end is more than worth all the means. And that posterity will triumph in that days transaction, even although we should rue it, which I trust in God we shall not.”
George Washington wrote in his Orders, July 2, 1776: “The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. … We have, therefore to resolve to conquer or die.”
Colonel William Prescott, who fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill, wrote: “Our forefathers passed the vast Atlantic, spent their blood and treasure, that they might enjoy their liberties, both civil and religious, and transmit them to their posterity. … Now if we should give them up, can our children rise up and call us blessed? ”
Dr. Joseph Warren, who died in the Battle of Bunker Hill, wrote in the “Suffolk Resolves,” September of 1774: “That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity … to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.”
Disbanding the Newburgh conspiracy, Washington stated May 15, 1783: “By thus determining … you will defeat the insidious designs of our enemies, who are compelled to resort from open force to secret artifice. … You will … afford occasion for posterity to say, when speaking of the glorious example you have exhibited to mankind, had this day been wanting, the World had never seen the last stage of perfection to which human nature is capable of attaining.”
Justice Samuel Chase, who signed the Declaration, warned in a letter he signed “Caution,” (Maryland Journal, Oct. 12, 1787) not rush in ratifying the Constitution: “The decision, for or against the plan … involves no less than the happiness or miser of you and all your posterity forever.”
James Warren, in an article he signed “Helvitius Priscus,” Independent Chronicle, Dec. 27, 1787, warned: “That assembly, who have ambitiously and daringly presumed to annihilate the sovereignties of the thirteen United States; to establish a Draconian Code; and to bind posterity by their secret councils.”
The Preamble of the U.S. Constitution, 1787, states: “We the people of the United States, in order to … secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution.”
Daniel Webster stated in 1852: “The world will cry out ‘shame’ upon us, if we show ourselves unworthy, to be the descendants of those great and illustrious … men, who fought for their liberty, and secured it to their posterity, by the Constitution of the United States.”
Henry Clay addressed the U.S. Senate, 1850: “The Constitution of the United States was made not merely for the generation that then existed, but for posterity – unlimited, undefined, endless, perpetual posterity.”
James Wilson, who signed the Declaration and Constitution, stated at Pennsylvania’s ratifying convention, Nov. 26, 1787: “After a period of 6,000 years has elapsed since the creation, the United States exhibit to the world the first instance … of a nation … assembling voluntarily … and deciding calmly concerning that system of government under which they would wish that they and their posterity should live.”
Benjamin Franklin, who signed the Declaration and Constitution, wrote of the Constitutional Convention to the editor of the Federal Gazette, April 8, 1788: “I have so much faith in the general government of the world by Providence, that I can hardly conceive a transaction of such momentous importance to the welfare of millions now existing, and to exist in the posterity of a great nation, should be suffered to pass without being in some degree influenced, guided and governed by that omnipotent, omnipresent Beneficent Ruler, in whom all inferior spirits live & move and have their being.”
Washington, who presided over the Constitutional Convention, warned in his farewell address, 1796: “Avoiding likewise the accumulation of debt … not ungenerously throwing upon posterity the burden which we ourselves ought to bear.”
Jefferson, who signed the Declaration, noted in his second annual message, 1802: “We are able, without a direct tax … to make large and effectual payments toward the discharge of our public debt and the emancipation of our posterity from that mortal canker (open sore).”
Charles Carroll, the longest-living signer of the Declaration, addressed the city of New York, Aug. 2, 1826: “Grateful to Almighty God for the blessings which, through Jesus Christ Our Lord, He had conferred on my beloved country in her emancipation. … I am now the last surviving signer, I do hereby recommend to the present and future generations the principles of that important document as the best earthly inheritance their ancestors could bequeath to them, and pray that the civil and religious liberties they have secured to my country may be perpetuated to remotest posterity and extended to the whole family of man.”
Daniel Webster addressed the New York Historical Society, Feb. 23, 1852: “If we and our posterity reject religious instruction and authority, violate the rules of eternal justice, trifle with the injunctions of morality, and recklessly destroy the political constitution, which holds us together, no man can tell, how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us, that shall bury all our glory in profound obscurity. ”
Chief Justice John Jay address the American Bible Society, May 13, 1824: “We thereby enable them to learn that man was originally created and placed in a state of happiness, but, becoming disobedient, was subjected to the degradation and evils which he and his posterity have since experienced. The Bible will also inform them that our gracious Creator has provided for us a Redeemer.”

Sponsored

[ltr]SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & 22154aa7-7db3-4ecc-8f99-29675783903c
How to Restore Vision Clarity (Watch)
[/ltr]

Elias Boudinot served as the president of the Continental Congress where he signed the Treaty of Paris. Founding the American Bible Society, Elias Boudinot stated in New Jersey, July 4, 1783: “The deliverance of the Children of Israel from a state of bondage to an unreasonable tyrant was perpetuated by the Paschal Lamb, and enjoining (imposing) it on their posterity as an annual festival forever.”
Elias Boudinot’s brother-in-law was Judge Richard Stockton, who signed the Declaration. Stockton previously traveled to England in 1767, where he met with many leaders, including the Marquis of Rockingham, the Earl of Chatham, and Edmund Burke. Edmund Burke wrote in “Reflections on the Revolution in France,” 1790: “People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors.”
Richard Stockton had the honor of meeting with King George III on behalf of the trustees of Princeton College. His address acknowledging the repeal of the Stamp Act was favorably received.
The Stamp Act, which had been passed by the British Parliament in 1765, required a tax on every piece of printed paper, including legal documents, licenses, newspapers, and publications, effectively restricting communication among American citizens.
Richard Stockton traveled to Scotland, where he met with a young Princeton graduate attending medical school – Benjamin Rush. Benjamin Rush, who signed the Declaration of Independence, married Richard Stockton’s daughter, Julia. Stockton and Benjamin Rush persuaded Rev. John Witherspoon to leave Scotland and come to America to be president of Princeton. Rev. Witherspoon signed the Declaration of Independence.
Richard Stockton, Benjamin Rush, John Witherspoon, joined with the other signers of the Declaration in “pledging their lives, fortunes and sacred honor.” When the British invaded New Jersey, Stockton and his family had to flee for their lives. He was betrayed by loyalists, dragged from his bed at night and imprisoned in New York. His farm was pillaged and his library, one of the best in the country, was burned.
Stockton’s health was broken from over a year in the British prison and he died bankrupt at age 51 on Feb. 28, 1781. New Jersey placed a statue of Richard Stockton in the U.S. Capitol’s Statuary Hall.
Thinking of his posterity, Richard Stockton wrote in his will: “As my children … may be peculiarly impressed with the last words of their father, I think proper here, not only to subscribe to the entire belief of the great leading doctrine of the Christian religion … but also in the heart of a father’s affection, to exhort them to remember ‘that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.'”
Richard Stockton’s posterity included his son, Senator Richard Stockton of New Jersey, and his grandson, Navy Commodore Robert Stockton, who was a hero of the War of 1812. Commodore Robert Stockton helped freed slaves found the country of Liberia, West Africa. In 1846, he defeated the Mexican army and captured California, serving as its first military governor. Stockton, California, was named for Commodore Richard Stockton.
Discover more of Bill Federer’s eye-opening books and videos in the WND Superstore!
America’s founders were willing to sacrifice their prosperity for their posterity, pledging their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor, to give freedom to generations yet unborn. Today, many are willing to sacrifice their posterity for prosperity, saddling their children and grandchildren with an unpayable debt just as long as they can maintain their standard of living.
Ancient Israel was a republic for 400 years where people ruled themselves under the Law. But when they became debased, “every man did that which was right in his own eyes,” respect for the law decreased, crime and insecurity increased, and naive citizens cried out for a king to restore order, not realizing till it was too late that it would cost them their freedom.
Likewise, America’s founders set up a republic, where people rule themselves under the law. But as society becomes debased, and students are taught to tolerate everyone doing that which is right in their own eyes, respect for the law is decreasing, crime and insecurity are increasing, and naive citizens are crying out for the government to restore order, not realizing it will cost them their freedom.
Ambassador Alan Keyes exposed America’s disregard for posterity in his address to a Virginia high school assembly, Feb. 28, 2000: “How does it secure the blessings of liberty to our posterity, to those generations yet unborn, to kill them, aborting them in the womb?”
John Adams, who signed the Declaration, wrote on April 26, 1777: “posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.”
Brought to you by AmericanMinute.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:14 pm

YOU LIARS, I WILL CONTINUE TO RAM YOUR LIES DOWN THE EARS OF AMERICA TO WAKE THEM

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/bizarre-video-david-hogg-says-sister-lost-4-friends-then-2-then-3?xg_source=activity

https://www.infowars.com/bizarre-video-david-hogg-says-sister-lost-4-best-friends-then-2-then-3/

==================
BREAKING: Laura Loomer Banned From Facebook For 30 Days For Post Calling David Hogg A Liar
By
 Patrick Howley
 -

Feb 26, 2018
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-laura-loomer-banned-facebook-30-days-post-calling-david-hogg-liar/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &   SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 2-27-2018 = ANOTHER HOGG VIDEO Someone at CNN is not playing ball! & USS LIBERTY STORY UNKNOWN & Medical Teams ORDERED To STAND DOWN FLORIDA &
Page 1 of 1