Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Taylor on the Vatican

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor on the Vatican Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor on the Vatican   Mark Taylor on the Vatican I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:49 pm

This is the written prophecy posted at glp today.  I believe there is a video as well.
I'll look.  And there is a related discussion I'll grab.

All Roads Lead to Rome

The Spirit of God says, "The Pope and the Vatican --
that's right, the Pope and the Vatican -- are not furthering my kingdom but are aiding the kingdom of darkness. Many are saying that this is the last Pope, but it's not for the reasons they think. This will be the last Pope, for what I, the Lord God am about to do. I will expose this Pope and all those under his command for all the corruption he and the Vatican have been involved in for centuries."

The Spirit of God says, "There is a shaking and a quaking coming to this Pope and the Vatican, for I will split the Vatican and it's leadership wide open for the entire world to see the inner workings of this ancient beast. This Pope, the Vatican and all it's leadership, will come crumbling down. I will pull back the veil to show how deep and dark the deception has been. You whisper in your inner chambers 'We answer to no one. No one is above us; No one can hold us accountable.' I, the Lord God see it all and the time has come when I will now hold you accountable for your darkness. This exposure will be of such magnitude that the people will say, 'What do we do now? Where do we go now? We want nothing to do with this. We have no religion now.' Millions will walk away from their religion, as this will affect other religions as well."

The Spirit of God says, "ls my Army ready? Are you ready to receive these people? Are you ready to receive my harvest that's going to take place from this exposure?
Prepare yourselves for the tsunami of people that will be starving for me and have no place to turn. Prepare now! All roads lead to Rome."

The Spirit of God says, "There is a dig, an archaeological find that is coming in an underground vault, which will be so cataclysmic that it will ROCK the Christian world. The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican city."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor on the Vatican Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor on the Vatican   Mark Taylor on the Vatican I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Bombshell Letter, Ex-Bishops’ Doctrine Chief Accuses Pope Francis of Sowing ‘Chronic Confusion’

The former doctrinal chief of the U.S. Bishops Conference (USCCB) has written a forceful letter to Pope Francis, criticizing the pontiff’s “intentionally ambiguous” teaching, derision of conservatives and resistance to constructive criticism.
Capuchin Father Thomas Weinandy, who was named to the Vatican’s International Theological Commission by Pope Francis himself in 2014, told Crux that he only wrote the letter and eventually released it for publication after much prayer and discernment, as Pope Francis often recommends.

“If I did write something, I wanted it to be of help to Pope Francis, to the Church, and to the faithful,” he said.

Although Weinandy wrote the letter last July, he only made it public after he received assurances from the Vatican that it had been delivered to the Pope. He chose publish the letter, he said, because it “expresses the concerns of many more people than just me, ordinary people who’ve come to me with their questions and apprehensions.”

“I wanted them to know that I listened,” he said.

In the letter, Father Weinandy lists five points that illustrate the “chronic confusion” that seems to mark the Francis pontificate, namely, intentional ambiguity, disdain for doctrine, the naming of heterodox bishops, sowing division in the Church, and vindictiveness in the face of criticism.

First, the theologian writes, the Pope’s guidance “at times seems intentionally ambiguous,” inviting conflicting theories as to what he actually means and leaving the faithful confused and spiritually adrift. “To teach with such a seemingly intentional lack of clarity inevitably risks sinning against the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth,” the priest notes.

The Pope furthermore seems to “censor and even mock” those who interpret the pontiff’s words in accord with Church tradition, labelling them as “Pharisaic stone-throwers who embody a merciless rigorism,” he writes.

Such behavior by the Pope and his advisors “gives the impression that your views cannot survive theological scrutiny, and so must be sustained by ad hominem arguments,” Weinandy declares.

Second, “too often your manner seems to demean the importance of Church doctrine,” the priest states. “Again and again you portray doctrine as dead and bookish, and far from the pastoral concerns of everyday life.”

Yet while the Pope accuses his critics of making doctrine into an ideology, “it is precisely Christian doctrine,” the priest says, “that frees people from worldly ideologies and assures that they are actually preaching and teaching the authentic, life-giving Gospel.”

Devaluing the doctrines of the Church, on the other hand, means separation from Jesus, the author of truth, Weinandy warns.

Third, the theologian underscores the scandal experienced by many faithful Catholics over the Pope’s choice of some bishops, “men who seem not merely open to those who hold views counter to Christian belief but who support and even defend them.”
[link to www.breitbart.com]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor on the Vatican
Page 1 of 1