Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN Empty
PostSubject: As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN   As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Dave Hodges is all in Glenn Beck’s shite both yesterday and today and with good reason. Yesterday’s blog is on top, today’s blog just below. Glenn Beck in his early days helped to wake me up some however the past few years I wouldn’t have stopped to piss on him if he were on fire.

Hodges articles below drag Glenn Beck’s ‘family jewels’ over the coals. Both links are great reads. To much to paste over – just do the clicky-linky thing.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/glenn-benedict-arnold-beck-returns-cnn/

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/why-glenn-beck-is-the-most-dangerous-man-in-america/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN Empty
PostSubject: Re: As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN   As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:10 pm

yeah, i bought in to beck at first, but his,mormonic,new age ideology slowly came to the surface.....i used to watch and listen to him every single day, and he was doing great, but he sold out now....he fought for a while but was not made of the right stuff....he is a high level ( i forgot, but it was not 32nd or 33rd) mason,too
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN   As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:54 pm

he is a high level ( i forgot, but it was not 32nd or 33rd) mason,too

Complete with that magic underwear. Doesn't have to change it between trips to the church and the lodge.

https://i.imgur.com/sCbVy.jpg

As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN SCbVy

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN   As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:47 pm

I read both articles but I couldn't tell what he specifically did that was wrong. I know he has been on CNN but when did he return to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN   As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As The Alcoholic Mormon Worm Turns - Glenn “Benedict Arnold” Beck Returns to CNN
Page 1 of 1