Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must hear-bigger badder ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Must hear-bigger badder ? Empty
PostSubject: Must hear-bigger badder ?   Must hear-bigger badder ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Must hear-bigger badder ?   Must hear-bigger badder ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:36 pm

TWIST AND SHOUT!!! Watch this Alex Jones – Mike Adams show then read these two hit pieces from the main stream. One view and you'll see that you’re toast if you don’t buy into their propaganda. The left doesn’t want dialog . . . the left wants us silenced and dead or just plain dead! This is the start of that second civil war we’ve been talking about and trying like hell to avoid.

I'll just say it, "this is a spiritual war - this is demonic - this is possession"! I'm 100% convinced that many people we pass on the street are not completely human. Maybe some kind of human/alien/fallen angel hybrids? I don't know? Just human meat sacks animated by the demonic. These are the last days things Yeshua warned us about.

Much more at both links.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725

Newsweek wrote:
Wild conspiracy theories have a way of seeping into public discourse these days, thanks in part to the divided nature of U.S. politics, the growth of websites that actively promote them, such as InfoWars, and the capacity for fake news to spread virally on social media without any fact-checking or oversight.

Enter “Q.”

The Washington Post hit piece.  https://archive.fo/zAUu6

WAPO wrote:
Forty-seven minutes after news broke of a high school shooting in Parkland, Fla., the posters on the anonymous chat board 8chan had devised a plan to bend the public narrative to their own designs: “Start looking for [Jewish] numerology and crisis actors.”

The voices from this dark corner of the Internet quickly coalesced around a plan of attack: Use details gleaned from news reports and other sources to push false information about one of America’s deadliest school shootings.

The posters on anonymous forums, a cauldron of far-right extremist politics, over the next few hours speculated about the shooter’s ethnicity (“Hope the kid isn’t white”) and cracked off-color jokes. They began crafting false explanations about the massacre, including that actors were posing as students, in hopes of blunting what they correctly guessed would be a revived interest in gun control.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Must hear-bigger badder ?   Must hear-bigger badder ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 8:16 pm

I caqn't get over how right William C. was.  Red rose-school shooting-that's when they would make their move.  Looks like the 'team' didn't have enough strings cut yet.  I hope the Trump team just keeps barreling on full throttle, won't be-can't be stopped.    And if they get in the way?  Run em over. Twice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Must hear-bigger badder ?   Must hear-bigger badder ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 9:30 pm

This is, I guess, the earlier part of that interview, b4 Mike came on.  There's 5 minutes of Watson.
Then AJ starts talking about the chip and how many in the service already are chipped???  He's also talking about voice to skull, but is seeing it a little differently.

I don't hear AJ often...is he having a crazy day, or am I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncEE0C79wKE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Must hear-bigger badder ?   Must hear-bigger badder ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:39 pm

DID YA ALL SEE THAT PATENT FOR THE FREQUENCY CONTROL OF YOUR BRAIN/BODY THROUGH THE  PUTER MONITORS.... THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I GOT SENT TO THE ER THEY GAVE ME TWO NITO PILLS WHILE MONITORING... NO HEART ATTACK... NO CHEST PAIN DONE THROUGHT THE CHANGES OF VIDEO OR PICTURES BEING EVER SO SLIGHTLY BEING MODULATED OR FLICKERED AFFECTING THE BRAIN.

I NO LONGER USE A CRT!

GUY ON ANNON LOST 2GB OF STORED INFO .. HACKED!

THAT IS WHY THEY KEPT HACKING ME! THEY KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK AT AND SAVE!! THE STORY!
YA CAN'T SHOW ANYONE TO AWAKEN... IF YOU JUST LOST IT! CAN YA?

I AM ENCRYPTED, AND REJECT MORE THAN ONE TRY TO COME IN UNINVITED.. MEANS YOU CANNOT HAMMER MY COMPUTER WITH MULTIPLE OR THOUSANDS OF ATTACKS. IF I DIDN'T CLICK TO REQUEST SOMETHING IT AIN'T COMING IN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must hear-bigger badder ?   Must hear-bigger badder ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must hear-bigger badder ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: