Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found a story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I found a story Empty
PostSubject: I found a story   I found a story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 pm

More accurately, I found a person who found a story, called the Magicians.

But first, some chan posters have tried to pull it together at https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/523459.html#523877

I haven't dug into Magicians yet.  I thought you might like to join in.  It appears to be a tv program in it's 4th season.  (news to me).

There is a character named Q, an Alice, a Cassandra, a library, and more.

"The show continues to take unexpected twists this season and tonight’s episode is another stellar example of sheer creativity. We are treated to six short stories focusing on a specific character and their journey. As each tale is revealed, we learn that the darkness key is still in the Underworld, Q and associates try to intercept it in the Neitherlands branch of the Library, Alice is trying to finish a grand unified theory on magic, Eliot and Margo have been found guilty by the Fillorians, Fen meets Irene’s fairy slaves, Julia just wants to help in general, Penny meets Cassandra (from Greek mythology) and most intriguingly we learn all about Harriet’s past."

Seems like a rabbit hole.  Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

I found a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a story   I found a story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:30 pm

I thought it had a good original concept but I quit before the end of the first season right after the main character got drunk and had homosexual sex with his roomate. It's a very disturbing show sexually and graphically.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

I found a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a story   I found a story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Sansanoy wrote:
I thought it had a good original concept but I quit before the end of the first season right after the main character got drunk and had homosexual sex with his roomate. It's a very disturbing show sexually and graphically.
things are just bad.....real bad
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I found a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a story   I found a story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:51 pm

That's disgusting and awful.  Still, that's alot of coincidence to just let sit.  Maybe there's a blog or something to scan and still skip over the yuck.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I found a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a story   I found a story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found a story
Page 1 of 1