Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   Empty
PostSubject: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial    2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:19 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

Dtd.  March 1, 2018

EDIT: So far no one can exactly determine what was changed-what it might mean.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial    2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm

GOOD GAWD, I hate government-speak! Can someone please translate this gobbledygook into plain old English? Trying to read this was like trying to play pinball on a machine already in tilt mode. Ball just zipped right past me.

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   B617ac1560249a44d603e01532b7613c--humor-meme-bad-humor

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial    2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:44 pm

I'm all for letting someone else figure it out.  There must be moar!  lol we need to read.

Oh, and Mike.  I seem to have lost Noah's number, so could you holler up to the bridge and ask him to swing by?  Thanks.

But JasonA has a 3 parter.  This is part 3 and is about Israel.  A little archeology and then current events.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial    2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:56 pm

On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqTKFsoHGWk  Patriots soapbox they just mentioned it .  And they said Tracy Beanz has the Amendment if U want to go looking
to see if she has the whole enchilada.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial    2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks, Dove. Those guys on YouTube are really digging into this. They are getting stumped in places but they are working through this puzzle. PUZZLE - their exact word just a few minutes ago.  BTW folks - this is a live stream so you'll be hearing this in real time.

Y'all remember that specially designated nationals and persons list I posted about yesterday? They are talking about that right now. See link below to refresh your memory if need be.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19581-holy-cow-batman-specially-designated-nationals-and-blocked-persons-list-just-grew-to-1108-pages

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial    2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial
Page 1 of 1