Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related 03-03

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 03-03   Empty
PostSubject: Q Related 03-03    Q Related 03-03   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:58 pm

"The Clock"    Needs work~

Q Related 03-03   DXVvN3SU8AAhgHu

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 03-03   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 03-03    Q Related 03-03   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Possibly so:
Not to mention Comey's tweet about the Potomac as another possible 'go signal'

Q Related 03-03   DXU6KyGW4AA1Ymf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related 03-03   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 03-03    Q Related 03-03   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 7:09 pm

From glp: a book recommendation

"What's interesting is how many terms used by Q are in the book about MK-Ultra/Monarch Project Trance Formation of America (circa 1995 I believe), which I started re-reading again a couple nights ago.

From TFoA:
Wizard (of Oz)... as Wizards & Warlocks, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, White Rabbit, Through the Looking Glass, Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne), Hillary and Bill Clinton, Saudi Arabia (bloody wonderland), King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, religious cults, Playboy Club, George HW Bush, CIA (of course), many "mirror" references, The Godfather (only in Q posts, but GF video cover has an image of a hand controlling puppet strings), Senator Byrd, etc, etc.

Everyone MUST read Trance Formation of America to understand what's really going on. It completely changed my worldview when I read it many years ago. It's not for the faint of heart, though."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Related 03-03   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related 03-03    Q Related 03-03   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related 03-03
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: