Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 am

From http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3682021/pg1679

SNOW WHITE AND THE 7 DWARFS

This is an article from 2010. I think it is still relevant: "While it is common to associate mainframe computers with IBM, the reality is that several manufacturers produced mainframe computers from the late 1950s through the 1970s. The group of manufacturers was often referred to as "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". In that context, Snow White was IBM and the seven dwarfs were Burroughs, UNIVAC, NCR, Control Data Corporation, Honeywell, General Electric and RCA. "
Source: [link to www.networkworld.com (secure)]

Apparently the big one, the Super Computer "naps" and the 7 little ones guard it --

NCR (National Cash Register) is now owned by AT and T.

They started in the 1800s with belled cash registers (high tech at The time) and into the late 20th Century has developed bar codes,scanning,and tons of other things,

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:12 am

hilarious   hilarious   hilarious

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX0B2HUW4AA2_b4.jpg
Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 DX0B2HUW4AA2_b4

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX0B5wdW4AAVcOB.jpg
Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 DX0B5wdW4AAVcOB

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:19 am

The water in the background is being used to convey the message . . .

Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 98641f316a9a844f5ba6f2db37cdf2829722185e68ccbb8d8aa44c78c5b3b057

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

Did you read that in Asia, sitting is a sign of authority.  So even more significant that they are all
standing side by side.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 am

I've been holding off on this, but it's starting to gain some traction:

Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 DX0CDYNVQAATdlk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 pm

I've been holding off on this, but it's starting to gain some traction:

I've been on this for about 2-ish weeks. So far I'm withholding judgment on it. I would very much like to see this happen but to date I haven't been able to vet or verify anything concerning a "secret" executive  order meant to make this happen. Others have been on this investigation hunt as well and too a man nobody can find anything solid to sink our teeth into.

I would like to see this happen however I'm not quit ready to pin the tail on this donkey just yet. I have it filed away in my "maybe" files though. I'm just trying to be prudent and cautious. I keep reminding myself of that old saying; "If it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Yes, "If it seems too good to be true..." has been my thought exactly too.
Yet, isn't everything we've witnessed since the election kind of fit in that category?

I'm sorry, but truth is I had no faith in a turn around, and certainly NOTHING like what we're seeing.
I'd guess that's a big part of why many keep looking to Q....as if they're saying "confirm again, show us again that this could really be happening, please.  Cuz my brain says 'no way', 'don't trust it'.
But my gut has always been with Q. Wink

So...what to do with that 'thing' that's been published?  There's one EO executed on Feb 27-28 that has been kept hidden.  Sessions activities have been kept hidden.  The 1st meeting with Liddle Kim has been hidden.
TO THE POINT THAT Q CALLS SOME OF THIS GOOD STUFF 'MAGICAL'. 
And it really is unbelievable, even with our Q glimpses into the inner workings.

Can we safely say that the "Federal Reserve' has to go in order for this Restitution to prevail?
I would think so.
Return to the gold standard?  I would think so.
Some real turbulence getting there?  Yes.

The rest of it?  "A chicken that lays golden eggs in every pot"?  Hmmm...though it's ok by me!  Based on what I just posted about optimism, I guess I'll leave the door open in case that chicken comes calling. lol.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Thought I would pass this along. Much on the net about a POTUS hand signal making a letter Q in the air during a speech yesterday or the day before. Many see this as a acknowledgement of Q and I can't argue with that. It isn't exactly a motion TRUMP has ever made before and it does look deliberate. The speech is on YouTube - someone cut right to the point in the speech video and made an animated GIF.

Personally, I think it's deliberate.

https://media.giphy.com/media/245s0UAJj4hyVlJ81W/giphy.gif

Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 Giphy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:23 pm

TOTALLY DELIBERATE!

Post from last nite~(except not 2 Q's, but too much start over to get rid of one)

Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 0c4311f20094dcea512412689f7c402b9ca2072097a71ab3000ee0960043dcf7Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 0c4311f20094dcea512412689f7c402b9ca2072097a71ab3000ee0960043dcf7   LOL!  Q CONFIRMED IT WAS A 'Q'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Last edited by jem2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:42 pm

jem posted:  AT&T Information Systems (ATTIS)
Came from Bell System, breakup - Ma Bell (Baal)
Attis, son of Cybele

That's creepy, isn't it?  It is to me.
__
Water=money I get.

I wondered if it's not a rising sun.  (Japan).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9   Q RELATED  3-8, 3-9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 3-8, 3-9
Page 1 of 1