Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Optimism Appropriate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Is Optimism Appropriate? Empty
PostSubject: Is Optimism Appropriate?   Is Optimism Appropriate? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Verse of the day:
who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?version=AKJV&search=2 Timothy 1:9]2 Timothy 1:9[/url] AKJV

I'm going to come back and do a better job on this soon, but for now:

For years we lamented that the sheep were blind to the dire and deadly circumstances the world was in.
And it was true.  Under the agents of the NWO and the progress they made with total impunity and even cooperation, no amount of trepidation was too much or ill placed.

Not only did we rightly learn to question all, but also to suspect absolutely everything.
And my goodness, did we not have the Bible to back up all we suspected?

Yet, the world has turned on a dime, dramatically, even drastically, it appears.   And whatever great shifts we observe on the earth plane, whether in politics or in nature, are preceded by shifts in the Heavenly realm.

But, we cannot hope to deal with the future if we can't deal with today. So, even for prophecy watchers, I would suggest following that idea.  We can't negate today because it doesn't fit with our ideas of prophecy.

Still, on the other hand, we can say assuredly that Judgement is indeed upon the wicked, and not the Faithful, who are experiencing Jubilee in a manner we've never imagined could come true.

Aye, but what will happen 'tomorrow'?  We are in no position to answer that right now.  That depends greatly I expect on what we can accomplish TODAY.

The primary point of this post is to acknowledge the massive 'synchronicity' that many are finding now in their daily lives, and just what that might generate.
And I propose that the best thing anyone can do for themselves and all the people and the earth is to Expect the Best.  Think and speak 'God Word' thoughts in accordance with His Goodness and Mercy.

Assume your thoughts and words are prayers that are heard!  What would you ask for?  What does the Bible say is yours?  Can you ask with some confidence if for no other reason than what you are witnessing in the world~the Great Awakening~the Beginnings of, the Move toward Restoration?

Back with scripture soon.  Plant your garden with Good seed.  Water it with faith, in Praise and Thanksgiving.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Is Optimism Appropriate?
Page 1 of 1