Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast Empty
PostSubject: FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast   FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:54 pm

They’re getting rid of all witnesses:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/2-fbi-agents-involved-in-dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-arrest-fall-out-of-helicopter-and-die.html

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast   FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:47 pm

A little more and links:

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokar Tsarnaev's Arrest ' FALL ' Out of Helicopter and Die
Submitted by SadInAmerica on Wed, 05/22/2013 - 10:09pm.

FBI-agents-fall-from-helicopter

Remember that scene in Scarface?... Two members of the FBI’s elite counterterrorism unit died Friday while practicing how to quickly drop from a helicopter to a ship using a rope, the FBI announced Monday in a statement. ~ Ralph Hornsby

The statement gave few details regarding the deaths of Special Agents Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw, other than to say the helicopter encountered unspecified difficulties and the agents fell a “significant distance.”

Last month, the team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. And in February, it rescued a 5-year-old boy held hostage for six days in an underground bunker in Alabama.

“Whenever things go really wrong, the FBI calls in the Hostage Rescue Team. It’s the government’s 911,” Coulson said.

Irvin Wells, a former FBI special agent who retired in 1990 after leading the Norfolk field office for three years, stressed that the Hostage Rescue Team is different from the FBI’s regular SWAT teams.

He noted that agents assigned to a field office’s SWAT team also must perform other jobs inside the bureau, while agents assigned to the Hostage Rescue Team have no other duties.

Ralph Hornsby - May 22, 2013 - posted at 12160

Related articles...

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/05/fbi-agents-died-fall-helicop...

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesdispatch/obituary.aspx...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast   FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:34 am

Obama's private army training accident. FBI answers to Eric Holder, scumlord extraordinaire, March Rich atty (remember the Clinton pardon).

I would ask why they would be trained to fast rope onto a moving ship by a Seal Team, but they need to be capable of playing "hero" against "terror" like this week in Orlando where they aired out an unarmed man just before he was going to sign a confession about Boston whatever. (the story has changed about 12 times now so I may be off on that one as of 11:32 EDT)

For all we know they're training on how to commandeer our Fleet ships as they return to the states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast   FBI Agents fell to deaths training off Va. coast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1