Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring, the links you were looking for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Spring, the links you were looking for Empty
PostSubject: Spring, the links you were looking for   Spring, the links you were looking for I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 10:45 am

[size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13]https://www.scribd.com/document/372255557/Q-s-Posts-CBTS-6-11-0?secret_password=N5knHSbhRE3GSOBoV91r
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13]https://app.smartsheet.com/b/mpublish?EQBCT=6588bf56d814417bb759beca4fc52232#sheetGridView?containerID=2217875244115844
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

They're long...that's how it is I think.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Spring, the links you were looking for   Spring, the links you were looking for I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 10:46 am

If they came thru in black, just highlight them-draw cursor over them.  That should work.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring, the links you were looking for   Spring, the links you were looking for I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Q link is very useful, thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring, the links you were looking for   Spring, the links you were looking for I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring, the links you were looking for
Page 1 of 1